The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest VENDEJO

a few questions for Torsten re: mbetech & dopamine

Guest VENDEJO

Hi Torsten,

A few questions for you:

Which chems could we order from this web site that would get through AQIS/customs (for research purposes)? http://www.mbetech.net/chemicals.html

And which chems would you recommend for life enhancement research?

Can you order any dopamine-producing chems online? biggrin.gif

Looking forward to your new web site!

Vendejo

[This message has been edited by VENDEJO (edited 21 July 2002).]

Guest VENDEJO

"Fipexide has a mild dopamine-enhancing effect. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter critical to fine motor coordination, immune function, motivation and emotions". (Rolandi, 1984).

Originally posted by VENDEJO:

Which chems could we order from this web site that would get through AQIS/customs (for research purposes)?

the purpose is pretty irrelevant to customs if the compound is scheduled. In such a cse the only way to get around them is to get a permit (yeah right).

all the piperazines should be OK.

1,4 butanediol isn't.

ATP, caffeine, Carnitine, lysine, tyrosine is OK.

Chrysin, Clioquinol, Erythromycin, scopolamine I don't know, but probably OK.

Alpha Chloralose, lidocaine no idea.

Alpha-Methyltryptamine, and all other tryptamines, ephedrine, gamma butyrolactone, harmine not.

DHEA, DXM definitely not.

Dopamine I don't know, but probably not allowed without script.

Tryptophan and l-dopa only with script.

Methylamine I am not sure about. It is a precursor and may be a rstricted import.

Safrol is prohibited.

Although I listed 'all tryptamines', I actually think that tryptamine itself may be quite legal.

Vanillin is legal and yohimbine is not.

And which chems would you recommend for life enhancement research?

Not having to fuck around with AQIS/customs is probably the best way to extend your life wink.gif

Some people really like the piperazines, but others have a bad time on them. Definitely worth a try though.

All the other fun stuff is basically illegal. The tryptamines look the most interesting of that lot. Personally I would love to get my hands on some l-dopa wink.gif

Can you order any dopamine-producing chems online?

Yes, but I don't know where and what. I saw something recently but forgot to bookmark it frown.gif

Basically the best way to increase dopamine is to take the precursor tyrosine and to build non-chemical triggers into your life. Most chemical triggers are sadly illegal, such as coca and MDMA. It would be good to find some plant based dopamine triggers that are not illegal.

Looking forward to your new web site!

It will still be a while. Everytime I think I am going to spend a few days on it I get snowed under with work.

What website???? HEh....in anycase, I am looking forward to it too! wink.gif

Originally posted by Torsten:

[/b]Personally I would love to get my hands on some l-dopa   wink.gif [/b]

Isn't the Mucuna pruriens growing well?

Originally posted by theobromos:

Isn't the Mucuna pruriens growing well?

Nope, it is not. the l-dopa is the main reason why I keep persisting with this species. I must be doing it at the wrong time of year or something. I've gotten a few to grow, but only for one season. Next season was all crap again. Might just be the seed I had. I now have plenty of fresh seed and will try for the new season.