The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
∂an

Book and DVD sale

hey all,

I am moving soon and I feel its about time I reshuffle my library. I have the following great book's and DVD's for sale. All the books and DVD's are 5 euro / 7 AUD, except the 1st edition by Evans-Wentz which is 15 euro / 20 AUD. Postage from europe to oz is about 10 AUD.

cheers and happy reading!

Books

The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries by Walter Yeeling Evans-Wentz (1966) [1st edition, hard cover]

Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition by Frances A. Yates (1991) [3rd edition, paper back]

Aboriginal Men of High Degree - Initiation and Sorcery in the World's Oldest Tradition by A.P. Elkin (1994) [2nd edition, paper back]

Wizard of the Upper Amazon - The story of Manuel Córdova-Rios by F. Bruce Lamb (1974) [3rd edition, paper back]

The Gnostic Religion - The message of the alien God & the beginnings of Christianity by Hans Jonas [paper back]

The Hasheesh Eater - Being passages from the Life of a Pythagorean by Fitz Hugh Ludlow [paper back]

Inner Paths to Outer Space - Journeys to Alien Worlds through Psychedelics and Other Spiritual Technologies by Strassmann et al [paper back]

The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner [paper back]

Ayahuasca - Sacred Vine of Spirits edited by Ralf Metzner [paper back]

Valis by Philip K. Dick

Trout's notes on San Pedro & related species by Keeper of the Trout and Friends [soft cover]

DVDs

Walking softly 3 with Koa: Survive and thrive the Aussie bush with Koa & Gareth

Cognition factor

Edit: added trout's notes, and crossed out claimed items

Edited by ∂an

Added trouts notes if anyone wants it. A gift from erowid subscription... Would be better if the pics were colour but there is also lots of great discussion in the text.