The Corroboree
waterboy 2.0

Edible/Medicinal culture seeking thread

Hi 

can i please order some prints so that i that I can do some further research work please . 

On 07/11/2019 at 10:42 AM, Ethnopiate said:

Careful using aluminium foil against your cakes, the acids or mycelium tend to eat it and you don't want to be ingesting too much of that stuff, not that healthy eating foil, allegedly. ;-)

Feel free to PM me folks, I can help out with some lurvely dark cube prints of the Burmese and Amazonian varieties. Will definitely look good under the scope!

I don't wanna say that it is not harmful in any way, i don't know exactly. But the Alzheimer's concerns of aluminum have been debunked decades ago.

Still, I def agree. It's just not nice to get a hole in your aluminum tray when you're growing. Get other trays or use a liner. You could save plastic trays you might buy meat in or other packagings of food items.

Anyway, I would like to help you guys out with your requests as I have an extensive collection of fungi. But I do hail from the Netherlands so that can pose a problem.

Could be worth trying tho and even retrying, esp with the right trade. I may accept the risk of seizure, depending.

take care everyone.

looking for some Shittake dowels, have heaps to trade. Also looking to grow lions mane too.

Any help appericated

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharxx101 said:

looking for some Shittake dowels, have heaps to trade. Also looking to grow lions mane too.

Any help appericated

I got a lion’s mane grow kit from Aussie mushroom supplies. Grow kits generally suck and this was no exception. Probably a user error so not bagging the product. I got one flush and it was amazing. Beautiful tasting mushroom. They also have shiitake and lionsmane dowels and dowel prep gear. Seem like a good little company to me. Good luck. I took spores from my lm and put to agar. Just need to research where too from here. 

Thanks mate. I just ordered 3 of their kits. got lions mane, shittake and turkey tail $90 all up so im pretty happy :). will see how i go.

still interested in chinese shittake and other tasty mushrooms like native coral tooth if anyone has it $ or trade.

thanks

On 19/05/2020 at 10:44 PM, sharxx101 said:

Thanks mate. I just ordered 3 of their kits. got lions mane, shittake and turkey tail $90 all up so im pretty happy :). will see how i go.

still interested in chinese shittake and other tasty mushrooms like native coral tooth if anyone has it $ or trade.

thanks

AussieMushroomSupplies' Lions Mane is actually Hericium coralloides, i.e. native coraltooth from Otway Ranges (says so on product label, and they have stated such in an email). All commercial sales should be H. coralloides as H. erinaceus (Lions Mane) is apparently an illegal import (weed?), though many seem to have it to trade, you just have to make sure of what you're getting.

• Like 1

would anyone have access to Enigma clone plate or LC?

i have jak mak and tidalwave LC for swaps