The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Stillman

How do I get a new password?

I can't seem to generate a new password and have forgot the old one so I can't login on any other computer then the home one which is slowly dying. I had a hotmail account but when I try to recreate a new password it doesn't send it through? Is there anyway to do it manually?

Pm Torsten, although he is very busy he will get back to you when he has time. Pretty sure behind the scenes password and email changes are admin only kind of thing

• Like 1

hotmail bounces most forum emails, so new passwords won't get through.

while logged in change your email account. It might lock you out until I see it in my admin panel, so be aware you might be forum-less for a few days. you can also email me through the shop to speed things up once you've made the change.

once you are on gmail the new password should get through to you. make sure to only do it once and then check your spam folder.

• Like 2

Hi Torston

I can't change my email as I don't know my password. When your logged in if you want to change the email you have to put in current password to do so.

So I'm kinda stuck. If I log out ask to send me a new password it won't. So not sure how to get around this? If I log out I will lose this account, Which is no drama but I thought you guys might have a access to our passwords or something.

no access to passwords as they are encrypted by the system, however check your PMs for instructions.

• Like 1

All sorted thanks very much for your help Torsten.

oi stills, i have my password tattooed on me arm :devil: 4 real :wink: and no its not bullit lol

• Like 2

Hope you don't have to change it any time soon then mate lol.

• Like 5

^^LOL, I will fill very sad for you bullit if you ever lose your password :o:lol:

• Like 4