The Corroboree
newageshaman

What Video Games Do You Play?

I don't get a crack at the playstation now my kids have commandeered it.

I love watching them play Rayman legends. I'd looked at the game heaps of times and didn't think much of it until my Mrs got it for the kids.

The musical stages are really well done and the gameplay is synced to the beat of the music. The Castle rock/ Black betty stage is fucking awesome.

League Of Legends for a few years...

• Like 1

Thinking of buying Goat Simulator. Is there something wrong with me?

• Like 1

No yeti, you have great taste in games if you want this. Maybe in a few years we will have goat simulator in virtual reality!  :rolleyes:

Got well into Tri Peaks as a part of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for a while there... :blush:

14 hours ago, HolographicYou said:

No yeti, you have great taste in games if you want this. Maybe in a few years we will have goat simulator in virtual reality!  :rolleyes:

There is a VR goat game. It's called Mountain Goat Mountain. It's pretty fun, but very simple.

With the awesome VR support, I've been playing a lot of Dirt Rally lately. I've enjoyed many of the games for the Rift, but most of them don't have much replayability. The Climb is one example. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is another good one.

I still love my FPS games on a screen though, so I've been playing a shitload of Black Ops 3 (and getting decent at it), and I'll probably get Battlefield 1 when it comes out. 

• Like 1

Dota 2!

The International has been playing at the moment, been playing the game and watching the champions fight for a part in the $21 million prize pool. Exciting shit!

I was playing Pokemon Go for a bit but have to take a break for a week due to phone i was using is in another country right now.

• Like 1

I got something called Dragon Age 2 with a piece of hardware i purchased.  It's pretty mindless scripted single player adventure and quite tedious/boring after, I guess, 20 hours of playing.  From time to time, however, my female character does hook up with some of the other female characters in the game for sex... interesting.  Not really though; more of a clothed, rendered, virtual grapple on a bed in silence. 

• Like 1

Dark souls dark soul dark souls dark souls.

Demons Souls, Dark Souls 1, 2 & 3, Bloodborne. Can't get enough of those From Software games. Dark Souls 1 is a masterpiece of level design, atmosphere, replayability and fighting mechanics. I could happily live in Undead burgh. 

I've played a bit of Elder Scrolls online and Neverwinter recently.

Started playing No Mans Sky this week...fun to trace around a psychedelic procedurally generated universe.

Edited by botanika
  • Like 2

Can't agree more botanika! The dark souls franchise is simply amazing from character/boss design, level design to game mechanics!

As angry and frustrated as I get ,I still can't shake the need to beat each and every one of them!

On 8/11/2016 at 8:53 PM, Yeti101 said:

Thinking of buying Goat Simulator. Is there something wrong with me?

Lol first time i've seen that trailer

Just have to mention, that's a take off of the dead island trailer, one of my favourite videogame trailers!!

• Like 1