The Corroboree

I was unaware of any shit in another thread but I did go looking and I think I've found what you're referring to. If you are serious about raising the seeds up to be beautiful trees then I need not say anything. The acacia itself will prove it's own worth and call you what it will ;)

What variety do you want mate?

• Like 1

oh I'm sure it will xD if they'll even grow where I am, which remains to be seen. as most attempts at acacias here fail shortly after germination.

i wouldn't mind having a go at each of them

Ok, PM me where to send them to and I'll send some.

Without trying to make this thread turn into the other one maybe you should stop looking at the tree in terms of DMT content and see it as a living being who contributes to keeping you alive. If it weren't for the abundance of trees around you, and likely a lot of acacias if you live in Australia, then you would choke on your own breath and that's ignoring how you even got to be here to breath in the first place. No plant is useless and especially not the humble acacia.

Personally I don't care about the content. I see all plants as equal regardless of how we humans use them.

meh. like I said over there, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, and I have nothing to prove. I was really just talking shit.

it only you knew what I do for a living xD

Personally I don't care about the content. I see all plants as equal regardless of how we humans use them.

meh. like I said over there, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, and I have nothing to prove. I was really just talking shit.

Your Tony Abbot aren't you? :wacko:

• Like 2

I started doing up the seed packets yesturday and realized that I really do have a bucket load of seed, therefore everyone that has requested some so far will get all 4 varieties (Acuminata, Burtikii, Floribunda, Neurophylla). If you don't want all 4 varieties then PM me and let me know but I will assume you will all like to give each of them a try if you don't contact me and let me know otherwise :)

• Like 2

What do you do for a living?

PmD!

nothing like some springtime generousity to bring one out of hibernation =)

Awesome giveaway! Will pm you ASAP.

All gone!

Everyone who has replied in this topic and pmed me will receive seeds. Unfortunately I actually don't have any acacia seeds left so I do apologize to those who missed out. They are all packed and ready to send but just hold tight because there's burtikii seed to come yet ;)

Burtikii seeds arrived today. Will package them off and everything will get sent tomorrow.

Seeds arrived today... thanks your the best Shamanistic :lol:

Got em. Thanks dude!!!!!

Seeds arrived. thanks a million!!

Acaciae arrived today - Many thanks from Cousin Acacia Country!

Great to hear they're finally starting to arrive. Just a quick note because there has been problems with sprouting the acuminata. To germinate I've had most success with this bunch of seed if I scarify the wide end of the seed as well as hot water soaking. Enjoy guys!!

• Like 3

Thanksheaps mate =)

neurophylla startin to pop , some need a hand removing the hard seed pod, lost one because was to late to do this

post-11208-0-22105500-1381718850_thumb.j

post-11208-0-22105500-1381718850_thumb.jpg

post-11208-0-22105500-1381718850_thumb.jpg

Nice pic Gnome, hopefully one day you can show me one of it as a nice big bushy shrub in your garden!

Some have PMed me wondering what the unlabelled seeds were, they're the Acacia Burkittii seed. Remember to give a big thank you to Naja for them as he was the one who supplied those!

• Like 1

Hello.

Just wanted to say thanks again to Shamanistic and naja.

I only just put the seeds down and am getting near 100% germ rate on all 4 varieties.

Incredible generousity!

If you 2 dudes are after something pm me and I might be able to help.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

Hey Shamanistic, if you still have any seeds left I would be more than happy to take some off your hands :)