The Corroboree
planthelper

tony abbott is our new PM!!

i wonder how many people have jacked off to pictures of his daughters. you just know someone has.. probably lots of people. i personally find them butt ugly as i can't help but see his ugly fuck genes when i look at them, otherwise i would myself

• Like 1

fuk this cunt!! thats all i need more pressure on my family fuk wit :uzi:

Fucking hell I just googled tony abbotts daughters they're all over the internet! No wonder he got voted in the whole family acts like minor celebrities.

Jesus. It's like mini america over here

• Like 2

it means that Murdoch got his way and Australia is populated by self-interested bogans.

Don't you have to be self-aware to be self-interested?

while i don't discount the effect of the murdoch press campaign in favour of the coalition, labor was a pretty fucking shit government. even now their all standing around sniffing their own arses,

if they'd stop being a bunch of self absorbed wankers i'm sure they'd do pretty well, they did well enough to basically force the lnp to adopt most of their socially beneficial policies

and fuck kevin rudd too.

• Like 1

but yeah the senate will be interesting,

I think Australians are too materialistic, too concerned with fiscal matters. Australia has a very low GNH, I never see too many happy people in Australia. In Indonesia, happy people are everywhere for example.

If you looked at electorate by electorate, look, it is the same as its always been, the "leafy eastern suburbs" vote in the liberals and so do the conservative rural areas (national votes)

The masses are always stupid wherever you go in the world. The Australian public is genius like compared the American public say.

Do you think that if voting was non-compulsory then the average person that DID vote would be of higher intelligence than "the masses" that compulsorily vote?

• Like 1

thats funny how folias described america in a nutshell and then gave the genius metaphor...

two words 'cognitive dissonance' lol

"that's why I be like, throw away ur teli" eh

its like here in the usa where we recognize the right to vote

but at the same time, we realize that mostly stupid people vote

and I mean stupid in the nicest possible way

and so we're like, don't fuck with our rights

but it makes us anxious cause we know its rigged

but thankfully everyone is able to forget for a day or two ... aahhh what a relief :P

its funny tho, you constantly hear about schools here, where some asian kid, graduates by age 12

and its likely cause in asian cultures the kids minds aren't filled with fiction and fantastical religious sorts...

they have an education central society and thats whey everything we get at wally mart says "Made in China"...

but America has a secret weapon! and its not coors light

Edited by Spine Collector
  • Like 2

post-8023-0-40437300-1378680957_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

^ Looking at their handshake you'd think it was ad for freemasons are us.

Not bad considering that US politicians aren't legally allowed to be part of a non government organisation.

The Australian Liberal party was founded in a masonic hall so you'd expect it from abbott.

Edited by SallyD

looks like a normal handshake to me,

with obama the power player

maybe he's just gently stroking tony's hand with his thumb,

I think, it's a disgrace how tony interacts with woman, maybe (or even most likely) this has it's roots in his Christian believes. you know, the Vatican suggests woman ought to obey there man, and if there is an argument, they ought to, submit.

I think Julia did a good job, and it is very clear, that once kevin was pm again, he became another person again.

Julia bishop said, the carbon tax was the downfall of the labour party, and I whole heartdedly agree!!

let me use a metaphor, the carbon tax, is there for a cleaner environment...

so Julia say's to the Australian people, go and clean your room.

and tony, say's no children, you don't have to clean up, leave it messy.

naturally many children voted for the daddy, which allowed them to get away with it!!!

this was a brilliant move of tony & co, I must say.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 3

let me use a metaphor, the carbon tax, is there for a cleaner environment...

so Julia say's to the Australian people, go and clean your room.

and tony, say's no children, you don't have to clean up, leave it messy.

naturally many children voted for the daddy, which allowed them to get away with it!!!

Haha - classic!

the carbon tax was the downfall of the labour party

no it wasn't, kevin rudd and joel fitzgibbon being true cunts was what bought the labor party down

look at the polls, the carbon tax rates quite low on the care-o-meter of most australians, labor even got a resurgence in popularity mid term,

maybe he's just gently stroking tony's hand with his thumb,

Possibly, it could well just be a homo-erotic thing. Tonys' mates look like they'd kiss him if they got half a chance.

• Like 1

going back to spinecollectors video...

I love lissening to smart people, and it makes me feel good and cosy.

on the other hand, it hurts me to lissen to stupid people, like the guy on the right, hehehe.

it always hurts me to lissen to tony, so I quickly change the channel.

when qld fell into the coalitions hands, Campbell sacked many people who were educators, this short term money saving solution, has dire consequences in the long run.

as the smart guy say's in the video, education is the most important thing.

not everybody has to become a phd, tradesmen are very important too, I say but Australia even has to import trade people, what a fucking joke.

Yeah but educated people don't vote for right wing nut jobs (unless they are psychopathically wealthy of course)

no it wasn't, kevin rudd and joel fitzgibbon being true cunts was what bought the labor party down

look at the polls, the carbon tax rates quite low on the care-o-meter of most australians, labor even got a resurgence in popularity mid term,

I think it was before that even...I think Gillard taking over was the tipping point. When the whole country saw somebody they didn't elect stab the prime minister they did elect in the back, and then witnessed the Labour party's ongoing petty in-fighting and complete lack of solidarity/direction that went on for years. That's when the boat was sunk IMO

Not that I really care for either party much at all, although I tend to disagree with less of what Labor stands for than what Liberal stands for.

But overall I think they're all just cunts and it depresses the hell out of me that 20 million other people can't see it, when it's so glaringly obvious, and when they're making the world such a shit place to be.

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 1

Yeah but educated people don't vote for right wing nut jobs (unless they are psychopathically wealthy of course)

I've met fuckloads of educated morons.

btw, 25% of people in SA voted for an independent to run for senate, liberals got 26%.

There's hope!

• Like 1