The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Spiderman

Happy High Herbs

Does anyone recommend any good smokeable herbs from Happy High Herbs, as I am on my way tommorow to the new store in Melbourne!

Any help would be appreciated!!

...Spiderman...

funny you should ask. i have it on good authority that the californian poppy is a good product. i just made a smoking blend today which had a good effect and was easy to smoke(i don't smoke usually). my blend was made of equal parts scullcap, mex poppy, cal poppy, wormwood, scotch broom flowers(fermented), lions tail and lobelia. another thing i'm looking at using for a smoke is the tibetan blue poppy as soon as i can find the bastard.

Originally posted by waterdragon:

. another thing i'm looking at using for a smoke is the tibetan blue poppy as soon as i can find the bastard.

WD, I think Diggers had a Meconopsis if that is what your after. Also Tessalars have basis growing info on their website so they might stock it too. http://www.tesselaar.net.au/growingguides/....asp?GuideID=21

thanks garret, i actually had a quick squiz over the tesselaar site last night and didn't spot that.

spidey i got a real surprise off californian poppy once when i threw some stems on the fire and inhaled the fumes through a large tube, after the coughing fit the effects were very opiate like. if you can find good lions tail it is effective as a smoke. pedicularis sp and sceletium are also reputed to make a good smoke.

Coffs Harbour Botanical Gardens is currently very rich in Lions Tail, have not had much luck finding sceletium, wondering if any of Eds cuttings he sent out have been propogated as yet?

Quite like smoking Mugwort (Artemisia Vulgaris) nice menthol tones!

maybe : TAGETES LUCIDA or Mexicanan Tarragon

Tagetes lucida produces a clear high.

Originally posted by Spiderman:

Does anyone recommend any good smokeable herbs from Happy High Herbs, as I am on my way tommorow to the new store in Melbourne!

Any help would be appreciated!!

...Spiderman...

Happy High Herbs: Calif Poppy 5X had absolutely no effect on me or others with whom so graciously I shared.

frown.gif