The Corroboree
planthelper

syria gas attack, who u think it was?

I'm not sure if it matters

i think it does matter. the iraq war fiasco mattered in that the credibility of the US and it's hegemony were damaged, severely. after each new false flag attack the credibility of the US and it's allies are drawn into question, at least in the eyes of other sovereign nations but more so in terms of it's own population. there's only 9% of american citizens actually support syrian action by the US. I mean, there's only so much dissatisfaction the US government can handle before there's mass revolt. and if i keeps acting unilaterally like this, all the while imposing it's despotism on the american people, there's not a lot of avenues it can take other than full scale imperialism. especially with their economy the way it is, if they keep funnelling money into the war machine rather than taking their economy out of recession, there's going to be at the very least social unrest, at worst mass revolt.

governments can only control their people as long as the people have a means to survive

• Like 1

yeah 9% ...but people all over keep voting in this 2 party system ...as if there was no alternative...............why do they keep giving these criminals a mandate.............whose really at fault.............the <1% corporate pyschopaths or their vote supporting masses?............2 faces ...2 names...but its just 1 party.............total head banger............

• Like 1

yeah 9% ...but people all over keep voting in this 2 party system ...as if there was no alternative...............why do they keep giving these criminals a mandate.............whose really at fault.............the <1% corporate pyschopaths or their vote supporting masses?............2 faces ...2 names...but its just 1 party.............total head banger............

this is my question but you got to factor in the total psychological bashing/shredding of the people (war, school, jail, vaccines, perpetrating hell against the populous). It slowly but surely has removed our ability to defend ourselves and made us love our servitude.

edit: clarity

Edited by Sonny Jim
  • Like 1

if they keep funnelling money into the war machine rather than taking their economy out of recession, there's going to be at the very least social unrest, at worst mass revolt.

They got prison camps for those people..

As long as a small percentage of dumbed down folk believe the lies, they will be portrayed by the mass media as being the majority of the population , and the brainwashing will go on and on..

Maybe world war lll is a good thing , because it will be the war to end all wars , shame there wont be anyone left to enjoy the peace , except some Zionist clones living underground.

nook_zps832d213d.jpg

Edited by bℓσωηG
  • Like 3

who attacked syria?? Im more interested in knowing whose money? whose weapons?

whose idea? I really think someone's getting played

its hard for me to not consider the CIA or Israeli Intelligence having a hand in this somehow

but no matter what is true, ya can't fix a wrong with a wrong...

If I could, I would destroy every television in the usa

but I can't so maybe i'll just sing

• Like 1

Isn't the whole area a no fly zone ?

I thought it had been since the invasion intervention.

The article states that a fighter jet had "repeatedly flown overhead, as if searching for a target" You've got to wonder who has access to a fighter jet and why it was allowed to stay in one area for an extended period without being shot down.

Why they'd use a fighter jet to drop a tiny incendiary device is really perplexing too. Someone could have detonated a homemade IED that would have done much more damage.

The US has form for dropping napalm on kids, there were some graphic scenes from Vietnam with kids running from the scene of US aerial napalm strikes.

It really seems like someone is busting their arse to make this as emotion charged as possible to escalate this fiasco.

• Like 1

an interesting youtube

especially at 3:30 into it... was posted in May

and this one at 5:37

Edited by Spine Collector
  • Like 3

wow Spine that was really clear.......really great vids....really informative....wish the whole world could see them......obama the butcher does seem intent to attack...............dispite not haveing any (openly at least) support...............Hesbuilah, Iran and Syria say if attacked they will attack Isral........i guess Egpyt even with its own turmoil may well attack Isral aswell........nice pincher movement, and isral certainly deserve's it...........however Isral and the us have considerably more fire power..........of course if China and Russia do come to Irans aid..............that would certainly even the odds.................obviously the west would then unite with the us....(suckers that we are).......call up all those discontented, dept burdoned unemployed youth.............nothing like a good world war to clear away all those economic problems..............hopefully some of those bankster's palaces would burn........hopefully some of their blood would spill............but kings are cowards ..........I'm sure they would be hiding away with their bitches underground somewhere...antartica maybe.........certainly it would be a real mess............personally I dourt Russia would get involved.......not at first anyway.........as the biggest country in the world they have all the resources they need.............they don't really need any one..............China plays the diplomate.........a powerful militry but still got a ways to go ..... still hasn't reached pubity really..........and I can't imagine their spoilt overfed princes.................would be much at war ...............but the poor country folk would make for a nasty force...................certainly a lot of dumb white trash out there will buy into the nationlistic shit ...as they do ..............and willingly sacrifice their body parts........along with all the migrants who came to the west for a better life ........hard to say how its going to play out.......my guess is.............obama the butcher will strike to a similar extent as he did in libya ......Hisbuilah is already involved......some attemp will be made against isral...............isral will bomb the shit out of them and roll over and secure the states with tanks..................by which time us and nato with also have troops involved..............Iran will back off and hope for the best ............possibly cementing closer ties with China............as they really need each over and China will move to further secure the oil reserves off their coast...........to which the us will probably concede..................and the world will continue for a few more years walking along the abys..................the price of oil will go ever higher .......the banksters will make even greater profits................being on a war footing the civil rights of the western working class (who prefer the delusion of being called middle class) will continue to be eroded.......................people like us will be pulled up randomly and searched via number plate recognition etc..............as i suspect we already are at the airports.............(can you please step this way sir....nothing personal the computor radomly listed you for a cavity search)................personally I wouldn't fly anyway......not since they stated using us common folk to demolish twin towers ........................I think movements like the producers of your vid really do need support....................people need to know whats going on and how they are being used...............saddly most people are really dumb....................seriously dumb.............and if they saw or hear stuff like that .................they just don't buy it................perhaps because its just to threatening to their world veiw.......perhaps they are just to tired with the kids and crappy job and morgage...........just don't have the time.......perhaps they are just dumb.................after all they will vote for the 2 party system.................case in point ..........i guarantee one of the 2 party's (same coin) will be elected next week or so in oz.........really they should be voting for Julian Assange............the guy is imprisoned in an embassy in London.....hes sacrificed his life for the "Free world" (I know the free world is a myth...but some of us can dream) the guys a proven warrior.......and the best kind ....a reluctant one........he has stood up and has been countered (and targeted) How could a true blooded ozzy not support him?.....but people are dumb....dumb as shit.........apart from a few oasis like the general Corro. community................reading the general post's ...there's some real sanity here................but free thinkers are and always have been the manority...............................as for a western revolution........i just can't see it.........a bloodless comprimise maybe.................a few riots in your homeland and the uk and france perhaps.................you guys all have guns so it could get a bit messy in places.......and it tends to be the innocent that get hurt.....find yourself a quite place in the country.....theres a lot of end of the world prepers......bound to be some decent communities..............keep you head down.............revolutions are really messy and are generally high-jacked, just another peice to be played by the banksters on their great chess board................see Libya, Egypt etc.....................and how come the people behind the vid promoting revolution haven't been arrested by the FBI............the fed has set up people and provided them with plans and weapons only to arrest them for terriostism...would a would be revolutionary really want to promote themselves on facebook.?...........I don't even go near facebook...yet somehow it manages to get into my cookies..........every few weeks I have to manually delete them out.............saddly the banksters win there aswell .. people start to self censor themselves......(free speech...ha ha)...........as bad as things are...saddly it has always been this way........always some ape who will be king..........they are like weeds........as I said before until all 7 billion of us can go online and vote on any and all issues..............and we are the goverment.......(decentralised goverment...we need to all be MP's or senitors...(but people never give up power willingly)).............there will never be peace........its in our programing..........just dumb monkeys beating our chest on the hill..................trying to spread our y chromsomes around...............but I'm a dreamer and would like to beleive in utopia................................

an interesting youtube

especially at 3:30 into it... was posted in May

and this one at 5:37

• Like 1

opps did'nt mean to quote the vids..............sorry about the space waste......................feel free to edit them out

will there be another false flag to "assist" congress if the vote doesn't go through?

or will obama go it alone, an illegal war without congressional backing?

8lRpd.jpg

need to add syria 2013 now

Australia should be on that list too.

Kerr colluded with the CIA to have Whitlam removed. The CIA were pissed off that Whitlam wanted access to pine gap as the agreement stated.

It was a real case of spy vs spy.

Taken from the Tasmanian Times http://tasmantimes.com.au/275/kerr-briefed-on-cia-threat-to-whitlam/

Kerr briefed on CIA threat to Whitlam The Age

ANDREW CLARK

15/10/2000

Link

The first evidence of possible CIA involvement in the dismissal of the

Whitlam government in 1975 has been revealed by the defence minister at the

time, Bill Morrison.

The American intelligence connection is linked to a crucial meeting called

by the Governor-General, John Kerr, a few days before he sacked Prime

Minister Gough Whitlam.

Sir John sought and received a high-level briefing from senior defence

officials on a CIA threat to withdraw intelligence cooperation from

Australia, according to Mr Morrison in an interview with The Sunday Age.

Speaking at his home in Sydney's southern suburbs, Mr Morrison, a career

diplomat before entering parliament and a former Australian ambassador to

Indonesia, said: "Kerr loved the cloak and dagger. I don't think (the

briefing on the CIA threat) was decisive, but I think it reinforced his

position (about sacking the Whitlam government).

"The CIA was pissed off because their cover as far as Pine Gap was concerned

was blown. Kerr could say that as Commander-in-Chief (a formal position the

Governor-General holds under the constitution) he could take briefings from

Defence," Mr Morrison told The Sunday Age.

Mr Morrison's revelation - 25 years after Australia's greatest

constitutional crisis - underlines the significance that Sir John, who had

an intelligence background, attached to the CIA threat.

It has previously been reported that three days before the sacking Sir John

was briefed on security issues by the Defence Department, but the CIA threat

and the Pine Gap furore have never before been identified as part of the

briefing.

The US Government has officially denied any involvement in the dismissal of

the Whitlam government. Sir John sacked Mr Whitlam on November 11, 1975, and

appointed Opposition Leader Malcolm Fraser caretaker prime minister on the

condition that he called an immediate election.

The CIA threat was made after Mr Whitlam revealed that the American spy

agency ran Pine Gap, the powerful satellite-tracking station in central

Australia that played a crucial role in America's Cold War readiness for a

nuclear conflict with the Soviet Union or China.

Pine Gap was used to eavesdrop on military movements in China, the Soviet

Union and parts of Europe. Its crucial significance to the US military

remains today, even though the Cold War has ended.

In a cable sent to ASIO on November 8, 1975, the CIA said: "They (the CIA)

feel that if this problem cannot be solved they do not see how our mutually

beneficial relationships (with Australian intelligence agencies) are going

to continue."

On the 25th anniversary of the opposition's decision to block supply, a

Sunday Age investigation of the dismissal, which has accessed special

tape-recorded interviews made by key figures for the oral history section of

the National Library, also reveals how close Australia came to a breakdown

in the system.

The investigation shows that:

Gough Whitlam, when he returned to parliament after being sacked, asked

defence minister Bill Morrison: "Who's got the army?"

Former Liberal Party leader, the late Billy Snedden, said Australia came

close to an insurrection. Crises "don't come bigger than that without a few

shots", he said.

The Labor government's upper house leader, Ken Wriedt, said that he had "no

doubt" that the caretaker government led by Mr Fraser would, "if need be",

have called in the army.

The late Clarrie Harders, a former head of the Attorney-General's

Department, revealed that less than three hours after he had dismissed Mr

Whitlam, Sir John rang him up to discuss the latest parliamentary

manoeuvres. "Looking back," Mr Harders sensed "a desire by Kerr to seek

protection in the circumstances he had been faced with and to endeavor to

enlist others in supporting the action that he had taken."

Mr Snedden said that only days after the dismissal he was "sickened" and

"ashamed" at a drunken display by Sir John when he was Sir Robert Menzies'

guest at a dinner of the Melbourne Scots at Leonda, in Hawthorn.

Mr Fraser confirmed earlier reports that Sir John raised the issue of the

conditions under which Mr Fraser could agree to be a caretaker prime

minister in a telephone call with him at 10.15am on November 11, nearly

three hours before Sir John sacked Mr Whitlam.

The claimed involvement of the CIA in Mr Whitlam's dismissal comes against a

backdrop of traditional distrust of the ALP by the US during the Cold War.

This distrust dates back to World War II, when H.V. Evatt was foreign

minister and the sensational proceedings of the Petrov royal commission,

which investigated Soviet espionage in Australia, implicated members of Dr

Evatt's staff.

The US State Department has formally denied any US involvement in the

dismissal of the Whitlam government. But it has not directly rebutted Mr

Whitlam's claim that the former US secretary of state, Warren Christopher,

referred in a private meeting to US interference in Australian domestic

politics.

Mr Whitlam claimed in his book, The Whitlam Government, that Mr Christopher,

then the State Department's assistant secretary for Asia and the Pacific,

told him in Sydney in 1977: "The US administration would never again

interfere in the domestic political process of Australia."

The reported Christopher comments, if correct, appear to back the claim that

the CIA had been involved, directly or indirectly through Australian

intelligence agencies, in the dismissal.

Mr Whitlam declined to be interviewed for this story.

Shorn of spy jargon, the CIA theory rests mainly on the crisis in

intelligence relations between Australia and the US in October-November, and

that this might have influenced Sir John - in timing and manner - in his

dismissal of the Whitlam government.

At the height of the constitutional crisis that followed the opposition's

blocking of supply in the Senate, Mr Whitlam claimed the coalition parties

were funded by the CIA. Denied by the National Country Party leader, Doug

Anthony, the claim led to Richard Stallings being identified as a senior CIA

officer working in the officially joint US-Australian communications base at

Pine Gap.

The Australian Government was due to decide whether to renew the joint

agreement on the operations of Pine Gap, and at the time of the Pine Gap

furore this reporter was told by a senior US official that if relations

deteriorated further, the US Government would move the entire facility to

Guam, a US island possession in the South Pacific.

The CIA theory, and the specific revelation about Sir John's briefing about

Pine Gap and the CIA threat to withdraw cooperation with Australia, cannot

be checked with Sir John because he died in 1991.

However, Bob Ellicott, QC, a former attorney-general in the Fraser

government who spoke regularly to Sir John in his latter years, said Sir

John never once mentioned the CIA briefing to him.

In his book The Falcon and the Snowman, New York Times journalist Robert

Lindsay speculated that information sold by two US spies to the Soviet Union

about the operation of the CIA in Australia may have been relayed by the

Russians to the ALP, and may have helped touch off the government-CIA

dispute shortly before Sir John sacked Mr Whitlam.

Mr Lindsay wrote the book after one of the spies, Christopher Boyce, claimed

at his trial it was CIA activities in Australia during the Whitlam years

that incensed him and turned him into an anti-American activist.

Boyce worked for a communications company, TRW, that received and

retransmitted CIA communications from, among other places, Pine Gap.

Boyce claims that as the political crisis in Australia deepened, he heard

agents at TRW refer to the governor-general as "our man Kerr". What this

phrase means - and after the significant assumption that Boyce's claim is

true - is unclear.

However, Sir John had an intelligence background, working for the shadowy

Directorate of Research in Australia in World War II under the enigmatic Alf

Conlon.

According to Jonathan Kwitny, a journalist working for The Wall Street

Journal, in 1944 the Curtin Labor government sent Sir John to the US to work

with the OSS (Office of Strategic Services) which in 1947 became the CIA. In

the 1950s he joined the Australian Association of Cultural Freedom, which,

according to a US congressional report, was heavily subsidised by the CIA.

In the 1960s, according to Mr Kwitny in his book The Crimes of Patriots,

which has never been published in Australia, Sir John helped to organise and

run the Law Association for Asia and the Western Pacific, which was helped

by the Asia Foundation, a body exposed in Congress "as a CIA-established

conduit for money and influence".

Victor Marchetti, the retired CIA officer, says in his book The CIA and the

Cult of Intelligence (written with former US diplomat John Marks) that the

Asia Foundation "often served as a cover for clandestine operations".

"The CIA paid for Kerr's travel, built his prestige, and even published his

writings through a subsidised magazine," Mr Kwitny claims. However, as Mr

Kwitny acknowledges, there is no more evidence than the facts, speculation,

and claims listed here to connect the CIA with Sir John's decision.

But as Australian expatriate journalist and intelligence expert Phillip

Knightley writes in his recent book, Australia: A Biography of a Nation,

"the whole point of a covert intelligence operation is to leave no trace

that it ever took place, much less who organised it. So there is no paper in

the CIA archives setting out how the Whitlam government could be

destabilised".

Edited by SallyD
  • Like 2

two, things I heard American spokesmen say:

i'm paraphrasing, one said, " we will not release any information about our findings to the puplic, for security reasons".

the second, the gas was delivered to the target site, via a rocket, and the free Syria movement doesn't possess this capability.

well, if it's a set up as I believe, than surly they would have used a rocket, so to make it look the regime did it...

another thing, which I learned from how the native americans planed war fare.

they put themselves into the shoes of the enemy, and try to think how the enemy thinks.

for example, choosing an attack location, and let's say there are two possible options.

the enemy has to cross the river to attack.

there is one, location which allows for easy crossing,

and one that is more difficult...

first thought, the enemy will cross at the "easy" location.

second thought, the enemy, is not that stupid and will cross at the difficult location.

third thought, the enemy, is not that stupid, not to think, what we are thinking, and will again, cross the river at the "easy location"!

believe it or not, that is exactly what happened, with the Normandy landing!!

now put this logic onto our subject.

al-assad knows, if he gasses his own people, he will get air striked.

he can, only get away with it, if he can blame it onto the free Syria movement.

but, this is where this too and fro ends, as the risk, to believe, that he will get away, with blaming the rebels is just too big.

guy's, I don't like putin, but for me, he is the only one I will trust now, regarding this issue, if he say's, yes, I say yes too, as I believe that, they can manipulate our opinons, but will fail to trick, the Russian secret service.

oh, yeah, of course the usa, got stockpiles of chemical weapons as well...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

oh, yeah, America never signed a treaty, which facilitates the investigation of war crimes.

that's why the use of napalm and the rape of children, in nam never got dealt with. :(

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

the second, the gas was delivered to the target site, via a rocket, and the free Syria movement doesn't possess this capability

syrian rebels have captured numerous government munitions, tanks, and took hold of a government airbase.

they also took hold of a government chemical weapons plant

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/yes-the-syrian-rebels-do-have-access-to-chemical-weapons.html

• Like 1

I read the other day that the UK government approved the export of sodium fluoride & potassium fluoride (which can be used to manufacture sarin) to Syria well after the conflict started.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/revealed-uk-government-let-british-company-export-nerve-gas-chemicals-to-syria-8793642.html

• Like 1

I read the other day that the UK government approved the export of sodium fluoride & potassium fluoride (which can be used to manufacture sarin) to Syria well after the conflict started.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/revealed-uk-government-let-british-company-export-nerve-gas-chemicals-to-syria-8793642.html

money makes the world go round, world go round, world go round.

believe it or not, at times I am on the side of the north americans, and let me say,

I love American people, but struggle at times with the views of the nation as a whole.

what sally, just said reminds me of the synthetic rubber patent, which was held by the germans, before the 2nd world war broke out.

the 2nd ww did cut north America off there rubber supplies.

http://www.versteegde.nl/History_of_Elastic_and_Rubber_Bands.html

naturally, rubber was of upper most importance, in the war effort, but (money makes the world go round) the American patent holders (of the german patent) refused for a long time, to share there secrets, because they made tons of money.

but in the end they were forced to give up the secret of how to synthesize rubber.

• Like 1

^^ Could have been fluoride for their drinking water (cue mind control posts)

Edited by raketemensch