The Corroboree
planthelper

syria gas attack, who u think it was?

hi!

i wonder if the politicians again jump to, too early to conclusions.

let's think this through logicly, although maybe logic was not involved.

1st possibility, it was the regime.

motive could be, to scare off, the civillians so they don't join the freedom fighters.

2nd possibility, it was the freedom fighters, motive could be, to create an outcry all over the world, with the hope that, the western world, will get involved in this war, or better said, so others will win the war for them which they could not win so far.

my believe it, it was the freedom fighters themselves, some of them are belonging to terror troops, and religious fanatics, would have no problem sacrificing there own, as long as they, can get control, over this state.

• Like 1

I agree and so do many alternative media commentators. It's crazy, it looks like another city full of innocent people will be BBQ'd.

edit:

also, what to make of the fact(?) that russian troops guard Syria's chemical weapons?...so any attack on Syria will involve a USA attack against Russia. Some are saying this is already a war by proxy between russia and the usa.

Edited by Sonny Jim
  • Like 1

I agree and so do many alternative media commentators. It's crazy, it looks like another city full of innocent people will be BBQ'd.

edit:

also, what to make of the fact(?) that russian troops guard Syria's chemical weapons?...so any attack on Syria will involve a USA attack against Russia. Some are saying this is already a war by proxy between russia and the usa.

Cities of innocent people are nothing but pawns on a chess board :(

I don't know a huge amount about this situation, but its obvious some very dirty tactics are in play.

Edit:

Stuff like this makes me wonder..

(these link has other links to other full stories, just click on the blue writing in the text)

John Kerry Announces Chemical Weapons Unacceptable on SAME DAY that Its Revealed America Helped Saddam Use Chemical Weapons:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/john-kerry-announces-chemical-weapons-unacceptable-on-same-day-that-its-revealed-america-helped-saddam-use-chemical-weapons/5347066

The U.S., Britain and Israel have Used Chemical Weapons within the Last 10 Years:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-u-s-britain-and-israel-have-used-chemical-weapons-within-the-last-10-years/5347073

In fact, half of this site is probably relevant..

http://www.globalresearch.ca/latest-news-and-top-stories

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 3

Whoever is responsible values human lives very little.

• Like 1

Doesn't matter who did it, the unfortunate truth is that SOMEBODY did it. The Middle East is such a fucked up cauldron of fanaticism and hate that this atrocity will soon be forgotten because some other lunatics will perpetrate a crime which will overshadow this one.

It's such a mixed up state of affairs with this faction supporting that faction who supports another faction who supports blah blah blah ad infinitum. All the 'respectable' nations are pointing the finger and now can't agree on who did it and are pointing the finger at and warning each other not to get involved. What gives them the right to blame 'whoever' when they themselves are guilty of even more heinous crimes. It's a case of the kettles calling the pots black.

World War 3 is predicted to begin in the Middle East and it sure is shaping up nicely.

Human nature dictates that the innocent will suffer and pay the price for the inadequacies of the powerful ego-maniacs and their minions. What is the answer? I sure as hell don't know.

I feel so much compassion for those victims no matter where they are from that I want to cry with frustration sorrow and helplessness.

Edited by Weirdo

The U.S., Britain and Israel have Used Chemical Weapons within the Last 10 Years:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-u-s-britain-and-israel-have-used-chemical-weapons-within-the-last-10-years/534707

well der- israel probably used illegal chemical weapons today. New Nazis.

US and UK sponsered whoever they be SHIT could well hit the fan very fuckn soon PEACE AND LOVE YALL!

yes, it's Iraq all over again, except this time it really is looking like WWIII

they (the same interests that think they own Australia, US UK etc), always use massive was to bring in change, also to bring in tyranny.

also probably worth mentioning, I strongly recommend supplement with iodine. In this post Fukushima world and with Australia being a nuclear target (sure the usa military bases are in the desert but that shit get airborne) it's one of the few things we can do to protect against low dose ingestion of radioactive particles.

if Bob Brown is to be believed, Australian is setting up to be a safe haven for a one world government, which of course he welcomes.

Edited by Sonny Jim
  • Like 1

as long as Israelis don't stop making killer trance music I'm happy :P nowhere else in the world is on that level when it comes to trance from Israel. hhhnnnnnngggggggggggg *jizzes*

Edited by whoami

Its so obvious a setup by the west...............they are just building... The Great Fire Wall ....between them and asia........all the way from iraq......soon Iran............to the north west of Africa..............easy to steel their resources if they are in chaos............i have seen reports suggesting the chemicals used are from the saudi dictatorship......check this...2nd half is the interveiw." Max talks to George Galloway MP about the film The Killing of Tony Blair, which he is crowdfunding on Kickstarter. The film explores the financial killing the former prime minister has made on the mass killings in the various wars he started across the Middle East."

http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/episode-489-max-keiser-991/

and" US, UK, France push for ‘response’ to Syrian ‘gas attack’ as UN chemical probe gets delayed

Even as the UN team investigating the alleged chemical attack in Syria had to postpone their investigation and yielded no results, the Western states kept pushing for a “firm response,” with growing speculation a strike could take place within days."

at http://rt.com/news/

• Like 1

Who can we believe in this war of misinformation...weapons of mass destruction :scratchhead: , chemical weapons used on their own people :scratchhead: .

Control the information & you'll eventually control the world.

What was it that Libya was supposed to have done again..? Either you get in bed with the US or you end up dead.

USA (govt)...bunch of lying, deceitful fucks.

I think we have all seen how the truth can be twisted & distorted to suite a specific purpose (e.g. CH7 & there attempt at unbiased reporting with regards to entheogenic plants) & that's just a TV station, nothing in comparison to the biggest war monger on the planet.

• Like 2

800px-1984_fictitious_world_map_v2_quad.

just have a think about that for a second

edit:

that is to say, "we've always been at war with east asia"

anyway this doesn't feel good, there's lot's of talk amongst the 'alternative media' of WWIII, thats a little drastic i think but every year brings the doomsday clock one minute closer to midnight.

not-so-fun-fact: if this conflict extends beyond the oz election this will be the second illegal war the coalition is involved in in as many decades.

Edited by qualia
  • Like 2

I can't believe that Assad would use chemical weapons. The man is a doctor - he is clever enough to realise that using chem weapons would bring a shitstorm down on his head. So the only possibility (if you like elephants in rooms) is the 'opposition' (which is hardly organised enough) or the USA - false-flag style.

I feel desperately sorry for the Syrian people who did nothing to bring this down on their heads.

Mullar Omar banned the growing of opium in Afghanistan in 2000. In 2001 the entire UN showed up in Afghanistan. When you f&ck with Big Business, whole armies show up on your doorstep.

• Like 2

Lusitania04.jpg

• Like 3

my condolences to those reading this overseas but seriously, I want to know how Australia will do in all out nuclear war?

is it possible large parts of the southern hemisphere will at least not die instantly?

obviously the usa military bases are nuclear targets but thankfully they are far away from anything?

I am aware of the idea of a "nuclear winter", extinction level event but I think "they" think a nuclear war can be controlled from space with directed energy missile shields....like just a little nuclear war :) maybe "they" think a nuclear war can be harnessed in the same WWI and WWII were harnessed to bring in the change "they" had in mind.

I got to find that Bob Brown clip where he talks about making Australia the home of the One World Government.

does that mean there's a chance we won't see Aus cities hit?

remember on the day of the olympic closing ceremony in UK, when Julia Gillard said words to the effect of "experts have warned her that Australia needs to express build detention centers off the coast because they are expecting masses of people"? and then she went ahead and ordered the army to build them and they did or are now or are going to?

After reading the Fox news report (lol), I got the feeling that even the US's most stalwart supporter couldn't hide the convenience of it all.

A quick read showed that sarin isn't too hard to make, but it's quite hard to make well. Have a gander at the qualifications of the Aum Shinrikyo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin_gas_attack_on_the_Tokyo_subway
All physicists and geniuses - and yet they fucked it up and only killed 13 people, on a crowded subway, in rush hour. Now with 355 people killed in Syria, this would ostensibly take at least that level of intelligence to manufacture and distribute (I still can't find an account what actually happened, and where).
So I think it's fairly likely that one of the bigger nations arranged the sarin.

The modus operandi for this kind of false flag event is usually that locals are recruited, and told lies about what they're doing (there are accounts of this for the London bombings). Maybe they thought they were being donated some tear gas canisters, and hoped to use them at an opportune time. Unfortunately those people are probably dead, and thus won't be forthcoming with testimonies.

It's very interesting that the US has been planning to enter Syria for at least a year, and said that chemical weapons would be the red line they would then cross to enter into Syria. Nothing about other forms of genocide, straight to the chemical weapons (they seem to have deliberately avoided their previous favourite catch-all - weapons of mass destruction, which covered biological and nuclear weaponry too). Of course these are all just circumstantial pieces.
Again we have the US calling for the UN (which the UN rarely has any clout these days anyway) to intervene. From memory the weapons inspectors in Iraq were UN (don't quote me).

Now if the US created the sarin, then that would allow them to intervene and enter the country. Russia would probably not have the balls to say that the US orchestrated this thing - that would quite likely put a swift end to US/Russia diplomatic relations. So Russia's only other option is to claim that the rebels did it (and maybe later say that the rebels were assisted, and leave it at that). It seems Russia already was balls deep in Syria, and doesn't need a war. In which case, why would they orchestrate a chemical weapons attack - the only stated thing that will draw the US into the country? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Based on these premises:
1) Sarin was made too well and too successfully to have been home-brewed, thus a world superpower or ally created or assisted it.
2) The attack was motive-driven, and all motives of the superpowers are known.

I think it's obvious the US has orchestrated this to enter Syria.

Edited by CβL
  • Like 2

indeed, apparently 450 syrian kurds were massacred by the "rebels" just recently, more dead than what we see here yet barely a mention by anyone in the west

edit:

and yet more weapons, more money are funnelled to these barbarians by the US and it's allies, just like we've seen before

Edited by qualia
  • Like 1

the united states and nato and it's allies have no credibility in this,

if "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.", then it's obvious what is happening here

• Like 2

we've always been at war with eastasia

• Like 1

It's disgraceful to think humans can do that sort of thing to innocent people on a scale like that.

I just started typing this and CBL made a post as I was typing, I was about to make a post along very similar lines.

It's hard to believe that a group of rebels in a country in such a state of turmoil could pull off such an attack so it really seems like there has been outside interference.

We only have to look into recent history to see the US has a track record of orchestrating and funding large scale attacks where many lives have been lost. After Reagans' boys bombed a mosque to kill one person (and missed him but killed many others) it seems like it's just the way business is done.

I'd put my money on the mujhideen puppets that the US transports all over the Middle East to do it's false flags attacks being the couriers.

Edited by SallyD
  • Like 1

I think it's obvious the US has orchestrated this to enter Syria.

yes but when u take into account Russia will defend Syria (already has troops in Syria)...it's not like Libya and Iraq, Russia is inseparable from any attack on Syria.

Edited by Sonny Jim
  • Like 1

sorry, it won't post properly but wanted to add that in response to cbl;

hasn't Russia already come out against what America is doing in Syria?

Yes that's probably quite correct. But I don't see how it changes anything, it just means the US could be picking a bigger battle than usual. Maybe we'll see a new type of invasion that has no troops on the ground, and is just an ever-increasing drone presence over the coming years - with no actual fighting for 10 years. Maybe it'll be a carbon copy of what we had before (I somehow doubt it'll be exactly the same).

Secondly, there's this I saw now: http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

As is often the case, there seems to be a deliberate effort to lay red herrings. This is a decades old propaganda tactic to sow confusion (I think Goebbels was the one who tried to qualify and codify it). A lot of the evidence is certainly convenient. What will the US official line on these videos be?

At the end of the day, I'm not sure if it matters whether the rebels or the government deployed the sarin IF both serve as excuses for the US to enter.

• Like 1

apparently westen media has also inflated the death count............over 1000???/............turns out it was ~300 deaths..........still a major crime................... Our pm....such a wet rag ...how dare he say's 'that we nz's"...............no bloody "we" about it...................the only humanitian crises is the facism of our criminal goverments, openly committing war crimes................. "Cross talk" brings up some interesting points............from their 4 guests....................one of them a Syrian professor talking from Damascus in Syria...........lifes just going on as normal in the back ground .......no smoke to be seen.......................soon to be Armageddonised.....or is that sodamised.....with love from the usa.....................they are nazi's...............how long are the general public going to keep buying their crap..................?

worth watching...................

"Destroying Syria"

http://rt.com/shows/crosstalk/destroying-syria-iraq-us-095/

"What would be the implications be of Western intervention in Syria? What is the way to end the Syrian stalemate? And are Western policies toward Syria and Iraq that much different? CrossTalking with Yazan Abdallah, Michael Shank and Ed Krayewski."

• Like 1