The Corroboree
gtarman

don't cha love it when...

Stuff that HD, i'm not into polluting innocent minds with fear!

I love kittens!! :innocent_n:

• Like 1

dont you love the first swim at the beach for the season i wish i was a dolphin

• Like 3

Going for mine tomorrow Bigred :)

Can't wait!

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

Stuff that HD, i'm not into polluting innocent minds with fear!

I love kittens!! :innocent_n:

Sorry Ceres I was just being silly.

Dont ya love it when you find a way to let go of all the hate thats been held deep in your heart for way to long :)

It is love that can set you free
Watching the sun setting on the sea
And you can lift me above the highest mountain peak
And now I see, right from my balcony
Welcome to my house of dreams

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Bliss n Eso

• Like 1

Dont ya love it when you find a way to let go of all the hate thats been held deep in your heart for way to long :)

It is love that can set you free

Watching the sun setting on the sea

And you can lift me above the highest mountain peak

And now I see, right from my balcony

Welcome to my house of dreams

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Bliss n Eso

I get what you're saying, I'm going to set that fucking dog free and reclaim my backyard.

• Like 3

It's Friday and you realise you only have 10 minutes of work left... ah the joy... Make that 9 minutes... Mmmmm... :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

Woooooo! Final exam - I kicked you down and knocked you out! Ain't getting the best of me, no siree :P

• Like 3

Don't cha love it when you forget how awesome something tastes - like good chocolate, basil, or a really nice mustard, or a perfectly ripe avocado. And then you have it and all you can think is "How amazing is this thing!?! How could I have possibly forgotten about this shining and glorious amazing thing?!"

• Like 1

Don't you love it when the first seedlings of a species you planted start to pop up :)

And when you hit first place in your NBA fantasy league for the first time in the season.

Edited by BreakingBarrett

Don't cha love it when road rage sparks a moment of genius and you create a great new insult. Today's was "Fuckwagon".

Another funny insult I heard recently but did not come up with unfortunately, is "shit-blimp".

Use them wisely, SAB.

• Like 2

Don't cha love it when you start going to bed waay earlier than usual and after a few days feel 100x better for it!

Small change can make a big difference.

Don't cha love it when it's mango season?

For me it's not glorious summer until I buy a whole box of delicious ripe mangoes for ten dollars at the markets and eat them all watching the street performers.

• Like 4

dont ya just love it when a friend gives you a buzz to say they're coming over tomorrow to help you clean up your lounge room.

Then they appear the next day with garbage bags and a suitcase full of op shop odds n bits. Then you spend the whole day cleaning,chatting and then redecorating - when we played Disco Volante by Mr Bungle

we spent a good 20 minutes dancing around the lounge room before we got back into the task at hand.

ah, the world still has some good people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Siu0RHwWTSU

• Like 3

DCLIW: You plant a stack of seeds and forget about them for months, then find them when you're cleaning up and you have heaps of new plants!

• Like 1

I love it when someone points out something as simple and clever as this lol:

DCLIW

DCLIW: you realise you're dreaming and have a wonderful time inspecting the environment of the dream and think to yourself how cool it is that you get to walk around inside your own mind looking at the creations of your subconscious.

DCLIW: it's Friday!

• Like 1

DCLIW:

You overhear a mother walking past your garden with her baby say "Look at the sunflowers, look how beautiful they are."

I feel like my garden has made the world a better place in a small (but meaningful) way now :)

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 3

DCLIW: you go out to check on the bunch of seeds you sowed and they're starting to grow?

Edit: as an interesting side note, these are the fist cacti seeds I've ever planted, and they all germed the morning after the full moon. I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but I've read some interesting stuff on here and in the secret life of plants about the lunar cycles. I'm taking it as a good sign anyway. :lol:

Edited by terracottacactus
  • Like 1

DCLIW Anasazi beans have naturalized themselves along your fence line ^_^

DCLIW:

You overhear a mother walking past your garden with her baby say "Look at the sunflowers, look how beautiful they are."

I feel like my garden has made the world a better place in a small (but meaningful) way now :)

DCLIW The girls from the private girl's school have to walk past your garden to use the pool at to the boy's school and end up walking the rest of the way with flowers in their hair because they've raided your Dietes hedges.

Definitely feel like I've made the world a better place by helping to create such a beautiful phenomenon.

• Like 2

^ LOL...you had me at "private girl's school" :P

DCLIW your cat bobbles her head up and down as she watches your footsteps across the room and she looks like a giant version of those bobbly-head animal toys that people sit in the back windows of their cars.

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 1

Don't cha love it when you have a good first day at a new job. Or when you haven't eaten a sausage roll in ages then you have one when you're really hungry and it's awesome. Or when you just do a really good job of parking your car. Or when all of these things happen on the same day. Winning!