The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
rkundalini

Urine as Fertiliser

Just remembered I was going to post and ask whether the man at EB01 who waxed lyrical about the virtues of pissing on plants was on the forums?

My partner & I are impressed. She grew a ~9 ft high tomato plant, in a little 30 cm pot, with only a few hours of sunlight per day and european summer temperatures. This is far better than I ever did in Melbourne with 45 cm pots, full sunlight and miracle gro...

so the guy's zeal is well justified.

Guest ChemicalShamaniac

That would be Tim, one of the host's of the mini EB's in melbourne. He doesn't post here from what I gather but may read from time to time.

His plants all seem to be rockin pretty solid, I even contributed some of my own urine to the cause.

-ChemicalShamaniac

"The chosen one."

Thats freaky cause if Im out in a park or somewhere and I gotta piss I usually look for a tree. Then if Im stoned especially, I feel like im being heaps disrespectful to the tree I am pissing on. Then guilt cuts me like a knife. I guess I could feel like im watering the lawn, yeah that seems natural.

So now Im really in an unsolvable dilemma,

do plants really apreciate being pissed on.

Some people even think drinking it is healthy!

Guest ChemicalShamaniac

-

[This message has been edited by ChemicalShamaniac (edited 24 February 2002).]

Guest tsttantra

is this diluted urine?

i thought straight urine killed plants.dont know the uses of gay urine,must do some research,dearie.

isnt it sometimes too acidic,or strong?

did she fertilise as well?

t s t .

According to the guy at eb1 your urine content should never exceed 10%.

So most efficiently just piss in your watering can.

Most watering cans(I'm talking 10 l watering cans) have holes large enough to let even CS's dick in...no problem there.

Then just fill up with water.

Another hint:

That fertilizer miracle grow:

recommends one or two teaspoons powder per watering can.

Even one teapsoon makes the water foam like hell.

Just like urine does.

Makes you think: There must be a lot of urea in that fertilizer...

Guest Mesqualero
Then if Im stoned especially, I feel like im being heaps disrespectful to the tree I am pissing on. Then guilt cuts me like a knife.

I always get the same feeling when pissing on plants, like i am being disrespectful...

but i would say that is just human egoism I'm sure plants don't have the same "thought processes" as humans at all

Originally posted by gomaos:

So most efficiently just piss in your watering can.

Most watering cans(I'm talking 10 l watering cans) have holes large enough to let even CS's dick in...no problem there.

Then just fill up with water.

Thats all good and well if your a guy.

Its not as simple as that for us girls?

You have to be very carefull of that spout on the can?

I s'pose girls could wee into a (10 l)bucket? Same ratio...

now since most girls use tissues after weeing, they could go in as well...good mulch!

Originally posted by gomaos:

According to the guy at eb1 your urine content should never exceed 10%.

He was at this years EB02 and said that he'll release a little on one plant (no dilution at all) then a little more on another and so on till he finished (gret control).....

Originally posted by tsttantra:

is this diluted urine?

i thought straight urine killed plants.

Human urine is not lethal to plants it's other animals ie dogs cats etc....that causes harm....guess it is the way we metabolise our food....

dont know the uses of gay urine

(your remark is offensive)

must do some research,dearie.

isnt it sometimes too acidic,or strong?

(depends on your own diet and health of course)

[This message has been edited by primordia (edited 25 February 2002).]

Guest tsttantra

no offence was ment,i am sorry if any was taken.i think i dont really understand ,its a 'lightish' topic.

should i delete it?

t s t .

yeah 1:10 dilution was the go.

I can't imagine a woman using the "direct application" technique anyway...

FWIW I never feel disrespectful pissing on plants, on the contrary really. heh. Can't believe we're having a conversation about this, fuckin hippies wink.gif.

Originally posted by rkundalini:

I can't imagine a woman using the "direct application" technique anyway...

And you a rocket scientist... it's physically possible arkay

FWIW I never feel disrespectful pissing on plants

I only ever worry inasmuch as I wonder whether undilute urine might burn the leaves and hurt them.

fuckin hippies

Where? Martha, whar's ma damn blunderbuss?

how funny to see this thread here smile.gif

last night, I was out in my room (I live outside in a largish room - connected to the garage) and nature called (hey - perhaps we should take more notice of the possible implications of this phrase!)... now - in the laundry there is a toilet... but I'd have had to turn on the light (and wait for it to come on - flurescent), dodge the dog etc... takes too long (I *hate* waiting for the light to come on)... so... my poor dying phalaris was up the back in a pot...(near the laundry). So I thought - hey I wonder if that might benefit from some fertilization.

To cut a long story short I spend the next minute wondering whether the concentration would be too strong...

then I went back to bed smile.gif

Guest mandragora

Wouldn´t piss straith on the plants but a little bit beside them, works well as I have to admitt, cause my friend is doing it, and it works well. A pot plant???? Inside, can smell funny I think. Still worried about the groundwater and what happens when it is really hot, is it not changing into amoniak??? And goes into the air, which is not good at all?

You think this is to think about??

Ammoniak...pastillen

ammoniak...pastillen...

hey and don't forget the tissues as mulch hey...

I remember as a wild rambunctious youth me and my hombres would peddle our bmx's down to this local 5 star motel and bust into the Gym thru this window that was easy to open, we'd like fuck around in the sauna and read people magazines and throw fake ninja stars at eachother coz we thought we were ninja turtles.

Anyway one day we pissed on the sauna coals and it freakin STANK man.

the moral here is DONT piss on sauna coals.

-Bootylicious

thanks for the tip cs *mental note*

aged (couple days) urine also works well as a skin toner, aged gay urine is fine, but that of a brahmacharya is better

"The path from inner turmoil begins with a friendly ear."

---Splinter

As far as i remember urine is full of nitrogen (good)(sometimes too much) but also full of uric acid which is bad for a plant de[pending on what its best pH is. This seems to match a wives tale i have heard about pissing on lemon trees being good for them. Both tomatoes and lemon trees require slightly acidic soil.I suppose diluting as mentioned is a better idea.

So to some extent pissing on certain plants is disrespectfull as it can kill them.

to piss or not to piss?

[This message has been edited by kung food (edited 30 March 2002).]

to pisss....

i reckon...

by the way is the phalaris better now, eccles?

[This message has been edited by gomaos (edited 31 March 2002).]

i promise to stop wasting my urine,who else will join me in this enviromentally friendly pact?!?

t s t .

Guest Trichus

Let the rivers flow I say.

Just remember what ever crap goes in comes out somehow- as long as your not a pharmaceutical junkie or you live on packet/ factory farmed food your garden will love you.

Dont worry too much about *perfect* pee, cause if your garden loves you it will make a cure for your illnesses.

Like everyone said- pee a bit beside them and let the microorganisms and creepy crawlies take the goodies where they are needed.

One idea is too just pee in few spots and let your garden adapt to the fertilizer silo (and let a variety of weeds etc grow there to clean up the loose ends and such- dont worry; most weeds and "pests" in a half healthy garden only need to be allowed to run their cycle before they disappear or find a tiny niche).