The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
waterdragon

piers' video

i'll just put this here as a reminder to myself that i'm going to purchase this video when it becomes available.

must say that i really enjoyed everything piers had to offer. a shaman in every sense of the word - helpful, intelligent and funny. and nobody at the creek bed will forget the frog incident piers'. paybacks can be bitchlike.

i too loved the movie, it was great!

any idea when it will come out?

Oh c'mon now...what WAS the frog incident? Share, damn you wink.gif

piers had the gall to produce a fake plastic frog at the creekbed, i'm not sure if he wet it first but it fooled everyone and encouraged a range of comments. he then gently picked it up and dropped it, it landed with a 'clack' sound instead of the expected 'splat' sound. at that point we realised we had been duped. piers was beside himself with smugness.

that frog was trippy! eek.gif

it was all curled up like a fucken fetous or something

that piers is a cunny funt

I missed the first day of EB2 cos I was sick in bed, so I missed the announcement about Piers wandering round recording. I figured he was just some eccentric with a short attention span who was listening to Kylie on CD when he got bored.

He came round last Monday to check out the TC lab and still had his Mickey Mouse ears on. I was wandering round, chirping happily away at my test tube babies and pointing at stuff and getting excited about various bits of new growth.

After a while he pulled his headphones off and pointed them in my face: I glared indignantly and said " What do you want ME to do with those fucking things, eat them? " and he said " No, we're recording you "

" How long has THIS been going on for" says I

" Since we got here..." he replied.

I dread to think what it's going to sound like. Bimbos'R'Us.

well darklight did he still have some dat to share around? tell me you tried it.

Originally posted by waterdragon:

well darklight did he still have some dat to share around? tell me you tried it.

I've had it before when I was much younger,working with this wild crew at a local radio station- but can't remember how to handle it. So I swerved it.

[This message has been edited by Darklight (edited 27 February 2002).]

Originally posted by Darklight:

I figured he was just some eccentric with a short attention span who was listening to Kylie on CD when he got bored...." What do you want ME to do with those fucking things, eat them? "

LOL, The same thought crossed my mind only I almost grabbed them and put them on my head.

Something seemed amiss, usually the offer is accompanied by an encouraging nod of the head and there was also no sound beind emitted from the headphones.

My brain was about as active as a brick with a hangover that day, a self consious one at that. wink.gif

Originally posted by waterdragon:

and nobody at the creek bed will forget the frog incident piers'. paybacks can be bitchlike.

i believe the frog thang was payback ie: apparantly i make offensive noises at night wich inturn causes sleep disorders in others. personaly i dont beleive it cause i neva ear nuffin.Was funny but expecially whith me just starting to prattle on about animals coming out to greet you when your tri tri happy.

im a clutz.

[This message has been edited by shroomy (edited 28 February 2002).]

it was a fascinating video....from one journey to another ...meeting one shaman (the american dude) to meeting the tribal hunter gatherers who used the frog poison as a method of journeying to finally meeting the healer.....

but my question is...and of course being in the situation is really the only way to answer it,.... but would you have swallowed the shamans innerness (don't know how to describe the saliva or in thiscase the milipede that was brought up by the shaman for piers to swallow) connecting him FOREVER in this realm to him....that if the shaman were to lose a cosmic battle with evil then piers would be the next in line to combat it..(piers' words not mine)..would you have connected this far with him???.....I know I would not have....personally I cannot understand why a shaman would request this from you since you are connected anyway are you not??? or maybe I am just not aware of all that ritual holds...

I felt for Piers when it came to this when he shared this quite intense connection he now holds with this man....

would you have completed this final step in Piers' journey....

and do you believe you can disconnect from a sorcerers pyschic attack if you have to confront it at some point, what measures would you take....

feedback would be great....I am curious....

hope life is touching you all with beautiful moments (moments that help us stay positive considering the mayhem that encircles this precious planet right now)....light to all

anyone know when this video is to be made available?

give it a few weeks.