The Corroboree
PD.

Been some time.......

not pouring petrol on any fires but I would trade with PD tomorrow if he was keen.

• Like 3

PD would I be able to use some of your cacti images to compile a data base of Aussie clones.

Sure thing Stily, im pretty sure that most of the pics have the names with them. If you cant find any that you need gimme a yell and ill find some for ya. That goes for any info on clones too mate, more than happy to give you the info ya need. Ive seen some strange stories online associated with the nameing of aussie clones lol.

• Like 1

I've picked through what you have written here over the years and compiled a little info mainly from a thread called origin stories and you have names with your photos so happy days. But yes if your keen to explain I'm keen to organise it. Got any up to date images of Psycho0 x spachianus have a few of these they are very interesting looking. Thanks again.

I'm really keen for some seeds down the track all the seeds I got off you germinated brilliantly most plants are creeping up to 20cm + 18months on..

Edited by Stillman

Shit happens 2012 saw alot of transition for many . Totally cool to have ya back online man. Yep your seed germination rates were superb.

What if PD is PYSLO DREAD? and never really left?

• Like 1

Yas r freakin nuts.

just in case my sarcasm wasn't clear i will just clarify that the subtext in my last post was 'PD is not psylo dread, der'

• Like 2

Nice to see your back. Always nice to see old heads :)

I have seen PD in SO, so many threads when I go through the old archives so to speak. Seems like a very informative member with vast knowledge.

and I want to buy his cacti