The Corroboree
PD.

Been some time.......

Its been a long time since i have been any part of these forums and now have finally got internets again so as to harass any members here iam familiar with by any means available.

First off, i must offer my apologies to T, i left here on not all too pleasant terms and was in no doubt rash and rude to many ppl in particular but more importantly waved the finger at the whole collective for which i do apologise. That said, im sure most of you have nfi what im on about but that isnt the point. Also to EG, i must also say sorry to you, the times you tried to contact me via FB you were not being ignored, ive been through a few profiles since then but i made little effort to get in touch when i read of this.

All in all, i moved my life in a pretty big way since that time period, lost an awesome mate that some of you knew, shifted house, started a new relationship, neglected my life, family, plants and future to a disgusting degree and then realised where i was at. In a time when i was thinkn of the losses i was forgetting what i had. Im diggn in my nails and starting the slow climb out of the hole.

Be good to catch up and chew the fat with those of you i know well, that and get some action goin on in the cactus forum peow peow. Talk soon,

PD.

• Like 12

Happy to see your trying to sort yourself out dude. Your the only o e who can do it. Good luck old friend.

good to see ya back mate :)

Hi PD, i know life can be difficult and its absolutely not my style not to accept apologies so all is good and i am happy you posted this. But please dont bring me or Torsten in such a situation ever again because it was a shitty feeling and we were pretty much forced to go after this. This guy was waiting for his stuff for months and despite the fact we tried to get this done over months, crap just didnt come to an end. And when you suddenly stopped responding, there was nothing we could do. I know very well that things can happen sometimes and i am more understandable than people would think. But i really hate to be ignore so next time there is a problem, TALK WITH ME MAN! bye Eg

• Like 4

Btw, please dont get this the wrong way but i would like you to retain from selling over the forum in the near future until we can say for sure that problems like this wont happen again.I totally understand that you had a rough time and you can always come here for mental support or chatting but last thing we would want is to have the same drama in one or two years again because your situation got worse again, what we all hope isnt going to happen. I know how life can be when your having a rough time and i definately can put myself in your shoes there but this is also about the reputation of our trading system and we need to be sure people that take money for plants are 100% reliable. As far as i am concerned, feel free to trade plants or seeds if you have got something to spare or need something but no sales in the near future please. Not sure what Torsten thinks about this but he surely has the final say about it so if you can convice him that your back on Top im all for it but till then, you gotta stick to cashless trading only. I think thats fair for now. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Hey PD good to see you back.

Sadly most people always remember the bad over the good but we are not most people and there has been so much good in your time here. :)

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

Welcome back PD

good to c u bacc dude.

peace

Naja

Thanks for the welcome home everyone.

EG, thanks for accepting my apology, it was a shitty situation and I know the crap it caused was all my doing so I understand that a no sales condition is something I must abide by. I didnt take your post the wrong way at all, I ruined my rep for myself and am just glad im even allowed back in the door.

Incog, myco, the prez, stillman, gilly, GOT, mv, me, najee and andy, good to be back amongst u all, hopefully I can contribute something helpful here this time round.

BM, feel free to use whatever pics u need. Btw, found a lil envelope whilst cleaning recently, label reads - dung lover. It never did get fully looked into so if ya interested/got time/curious I can send what samples I have.

Put the kettle on and turn up the heater, my shoes are off and so are my pants, im stayn for a while.

• Like 6

But what about the cactus? You got any update photos? seedpods forming anything cool growing? I want to see an update of the Psycho0 x spachianus I got some seed off you and have some pretty cool plants out of it. Also all the J3 op and Jb op are awesome.

• Like 2

Welcome back mate I can say I never had any problems dealing with you.and I don't recall anything ever happening but I can be pretty absent at times....

IF you need someone to chat with pm me mate!

Welcome back PD

good to see you back PD and I hope you stick around. you have lots of friends here.

As EG says, we do have to protect everyone here, including those who might be unaware of your history [both good and bad]. You are a good source for this community so it would be nice to see you trading again in the future, but we will need to give this some time and work out a path forward. I thnk the technicalities of that are minor in comparison to the personal shift you are obviously going through. I wish you all the best with that.

EG, please remind me, has the outstanding issue actually been resolved? if it hasn't then obviously that would be the first step. I am drawing a complete blank on that at the moment for some reason, LOL.

Hey mate,

Great to see you up and posting again. Im really looking forward to a catch up and Ive put aside some special goodies just for you.

When Interbeing gets back we might come on a road trip up to see you. Im super keen to see your garden and hang out again.

Lets not make it so long between catch ups in the future :)

T the issue was resolved but flared up again when a post was made about some plants that perished due to a complete lack of care or maybe understanding. I had originally sold the lophs which were ex grafts and they were in perfect health when I sent them. The lack of care they recieved and the ultimate deaths of the plants was in no way any fault of mine. None the less, I forwarded 15 more lophs to replace the mistake the buyer had made. That was the last time the issues with that certaian buyer were raised. Hopefully he looked after the second lot and learned something.

Im more than happy to stick with trading until my rep is up there or whatever the case may be.

Niggles, will buz ya next time im headn down bro. Jwert, alice and pdox, will talk soon :-)

Hi PD,

Good to see you back.

Welcome home. ;)

Edited by watertrade

EG, please remind me, has the outstanding issue actually been resolved? if it hasn't then obviously that would be the first step. I am drawing a complete blank on that at the moment for some reason, LOL.

lol, im sure thats some kind of repressed memory stuff going on. Its was a sale to Bread Filter if that name rings a bell. As far as i know, he was very happy afterwards.

Edited by Evil Genius

Oright we could take that kinda discussion to pm now.

I don't see why it's necessary to go on publicly. Pd has admitted he stuffed up and it seems it's a fixed up now. Pd has been man enough to see the sales ban a fair cop, so really I can't see why we can't let bye gones be bye gones.

• Like 3