The Corroboree
cactuscarl

found some pills

So I got given a bag of random herbs from a friend of a friend and inside this bag was a small sappy bag with 3 tiny beads inside it. I of course disposed of them immediately. These things where a clear blue colour, less than half the size of a match head. I had an idea of what they could have been but not sure. I'm just wondering has anyone seen anything like this before

M&M minis? Did they have a little m&m logo on them?

• Like 6

Are you sure they were pills?
If so were they professionally made or clandestine?

For the former I'd try RXlist or something?

Otherwise your better of trying bluelight or a pill testing site?

I'm betting if they are chocolate on the inside they are m&m minis.

• Like 1

Sounds like a gardening supplement. Maybe water retention beads or something?

sound like silica beads to me for moisture absorbtion, the normal thing thats in with suppliments.

• Like 3

Thats what I was thinking at first as well Naja but then, if they are in a sealed snappy they wouldn't work?

eat them :devil:

One day i found a bag of what looked like 6 eckys in a parking lot out the front of a club croc resort. i was there for a party but i stupidly took 1 and it knocked me out. so i gave the rest away to a mate.

• Like 1

maybe you found the drug from "limitless"

never EVER take stuff you find. NEVER!

• Like 6

Yeah for the sake of sanity I agree with quater. U don't know for sure what ur taking, u could get sick or worse.

Edited by incognito

maybe,possibly the old bindeez?

1,4-butanediol, aka Aquadots.

On a side note, this toy was pulled off the market when parents started turning up to emergency with tripped out/comatosed kiddies.

• Like 1

Just make sure you give one to a friend before you take one yourself. Its better to be safe than sorry

• Like 1

Hey coolname I got these awsome pills want one? lol

@ ertherealdrifter yeah I though maybe bindeez but they are not uniform size. I have no idea what they where and I definitely wasn't keen to find out.

• Like 2

To me it sounds like a desiccant, ESP if different sizes, and tiny ( less than matchhead). The clear desiccant a turn a blue colour when they absorb water, so my guess is that's what you've found...

• Like 2

Do they look like these?

Perhaps it's a cunning disguise and some chemist out there is making tiny blue LSD candies that just look like silica granules.

• Like 1

Rare midget smurf testies in thinking. Just stick one in ur mums cats bum sit back and observe.

blue means good!!! 4 real i thinks they mite b slow release fertilizer [nitrogen based]

Edited by bullit

blue means good!!! 4 real i thinks they mite b slow release fertilizer [nitrogen based]

Yeh, even osmocote which sometimes has blue ones (see this), the shells turn clear-ish after they've been in the soil for a while...

So I got given a bag of random herbs from a friend of a friend and inside this bag was a small sappy bag with 3 tiny beads inside it. I of course disposed of them immediately. These things where a clear blue colour, less than half the size of a match head. I had an idea of what they could have been but not sure. I'm just wondering has anyone seen anything like this before

Are you still in contact with the FOAF? Can you ask them? That would probably be way easier than speculating.

Soon as I read the op I was on the same train as sonny jim. Dots.

Have seen em in a lot of diff shapes. The tiny lil red hearts that fell in my hand once were like plastic and if ya didnt know ya wouldnt guess.

Seems strange to put desi or fert in a baggie in such a small amount.

Dont have one, eat em all.

That is obviously a joke. Send em to me and ill flash em up the ol warrick and send u a detailed review.