The Corroboree
RyanVolle

I'M BACK!

Hi guys it's been a long, long, long while since I've been here. I've been really busy the past months (13 months, I think). Hopefully you haven't forgotten about me, yet.

I'll try to make up with the lost time.

So,

How've you been?

Have I missed something important?

I don't even know where to start.

quick CP update: (sorry for the crapy photo, it's from my phone, camera's off duty at the moment)

N. Miranda's younger flower

Picture011_zps704aebe1.jpg

His older flower

Picture010_zps4aa8d713.jpg

His basals:

Picture012_zps1945fe1d.jpg

Picture013_zpsf243bf6f.jpg

My old Sarracenia 'Scarlet Belle'

She's old but still kickin' actually, she's one of me first gen. plants, so I'm quite proud of her for not being a b***h about her evironment

Picture009_zps8c2e983a.jpg[/url]

Edited by RyanVolle
  • Like 1

Hi Volle, glad your back. Did you make friends with some of the other inmates? :P

• Like 2

Always wanted to know, can you eat Nepenthes or any other carnivorous plant?

Welcome back btw. You've missed a lot, wouldn't know where to start. Good and bad, generally good. Maybe tackle the pumpkin growing contest see if you can embarrass those pompous Aussies? You've got til September 1st to acquire some seeds.Plenty of folks asking for donations to their pet projects and not a few giveaways despite it's still winter.

What have you been up to?

Hi Volle, glad your back. Did you make friends with some of the other inmates? :P

If by "inmates" you mean people with faces I am bored with, yeah XD

Their faces are boring but thankfully their presence are not.

Always wanted to know, can you eat Nepenthes or any other carnivorous plant?

Welcome back btw. You've missed a lot, wouldn't know where to start. Good and bad, generally good. Maybe tackle the pumpkin growing contest see if you can embarrass those pompous Aussies? You've got til September 1st to acquire some seeds.Plenty of folks asking for donations to their pet projects and not a few giveaways despite it's still winter.

What have you been up to?

I can't own a lawn until at least 5 years later :(

My mom is in the process of buying land and we won't be living there until after I've graduated college.

I've been up to sports, chess and volleyball mostly. CPs, too.

I'm hoping to get some new cacti within this week to replenish the few but important that were lost.

Is chess a sport?

Hey howdy good to see u back.

Now don't be a nancy and join the pumpkin comp and help feed hb his own ass :) :D

• Like 3

Is chess a sport?

Hey howdy good to see u back.

Now don't be a nancy and join the pumpkin comp and help feed hb his own ass :) :D

Technically, yeah, apparently. I heard it somewhere but my memory might be so good.

Thanks.

hahahahaha