The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Darklight

State of the Yart

what,so eugene rottencrotch has lunch at 10.30am ,possible but giving an air of unbelievability 2 the whole story.

my 2pee's worth.

t s t .

Well the dude was obviously eating a sandwich on his tea-break. Not just anyone can supervise a cinder-block and extension cord epartment. It takes a special breed of dedicated cinder block enthusiasts.

Tort!

firstly, the moderator has full control over this forum and it wouldn't help him at lal to schmooze me in this regard.

secondly, the 'valuable contributor' comment in another thread was about that stupid scenario where people started insulting 'planthelper' for no reason whatsoever, which caused him to leave.

Noooo im not talking about planthelper. Im talking about the valuable contributors or "contributor" that tried to get me and NB upshutted on the forums. This was ages ago , people (or person) were threatening to "resign" from the forums unless me and NB were upshutted. It occurs to me now who this may have been. Just an assumption.

Darklight:

Shut up CS, you're getting boring on this and its devolved from humour to abuse.

No it started out as abuse and is devolving into INSANITY. The abuse was [ this didn't need to be here ] , imagine if I (well the example doesn't work for me) walked up to you in the street and just shouted at you "HEY DARKLIGHT I RECKON SOMEBODY SHOULD MAKE A WEBSITE ABOUT YOU , THEY COULD CALL IT THEY STUPID SHIT EATING DICKHEAD WEBSITE" Im sure you'd be offended by it. What makes it more offensive is that he didn't even have the courage to do that , he had to make stupid little snide remarks. Nobody else here understands because they weren't the ones that the insult was directed at. I still haven't clarified what this WHOLE thing is about. This WHOLE thing began with my "Shennanigans" post. RK read it and somehow (logic and fuckwits don't go well together) assumed that I was trying to rip off HST or somehow sound like him. RK obviously has no idea who HST even is because if he did he would know that my writing was not a thing like his. So he gets this stupid (because he is stupid) idea into his head that im some sort of HST wannabe and then instead of replying to my post and saying something like "I think this sounds a lot like you are copying HST" or something of reasonable maturity or backbone he waits till someboday says I should have my own forum and then lets fly with "We should call it the Hunter S Thompson fan club forum..." Without the dots it's only marginally insulting. With the dots the insult is amplified approximately 20 fold. The dots show more than just dots , they show a smug motherfucker sitting there at his computer with a smug look on his smug motherfucker face. Effectively he's just scored the equivalent to free sex , like he's walked into a nightclub just before close , grabbed the drunkest bitch he could find , then taken her home and shaggged her rotten. He hasn't had to buy her drinks or sweet talk her , he's just taken the easy way out. It's the exact same with the smug motherfucker dots, he's thrown in his insult with no consequence. Because he hasn't admittedly made a direct insult i can't nark up about it WELL I AM NARKING UP ABOUT IT. The second set of dots bore deep into RK's soul , I was able to see pretty much his entire personality and childhood through to growing up. I know that if you're reading this right now you're making wanking motions towards your screen or moving your eyebrows inwards in puzzlement or just plain laughing at me but it's true. I was able to tell more about RK from the second set of dots then from reading a thousand of his posts. This is because i am Chemical Shaman.

Well RK I AM NOT trying to impersonate HST. I have no desire to be HST. I have no desire to "de-evolve" into HST. I am CHEMICAL SHAMAN , im approximately 7 steps ahead of a HST on the psychedlic evolution chain, to be like HST now would be to back step and I have no intention of doing this. Chemical Shaman shits all over HST 2002 and HST 1971 , there is simply no match. Im the James Bond of the underground psychedelic scene and im packing a fat meat pistola , armed and ready to be used on your mother, sisiter and ex-girlfriend, maybe even all at the same time. My mission is a mission of love, friendship and acceptance. You live your life hiding behind your pathetic dots, all I can do is pity your pathetic self. I am offically over this as of now , my comfort comes from the fact that im 10,000 times the man you are RK and im only going to get bigger , better , faster and stronger.

[ this didn't need to be here ]

yours lovingly

Seargent Suckmyass

Darklight Wrote:

Abuse WILL get you booted.

Boot away, for I am ready.

[This message has been edited by Darklight (edited 10 February 2002).]

Originally posted by Chemical Shaman:

Boot away, for I am ready

Oh good, the requisite buttons have been pressed to send you offline for a week. Any time now...

Those of you wishing to catch CS singular, if overstated version of wit can do so live at EB2. Or you can catch the bus up with him and hold the red lolly bag wink.gif

Mere chest beating CS? I'm surprised at you, all those complaints about musclebound testosterone cases at nightclubs and all the while it was just a matter of the envious emulating wink.gif

cya there presh

duuuuuude im not going to EB , i thought I explained this. Wish i could but can't. Yeah im upset but I just can't make it.

SEEYOU PUNKS ON THE FLIPSIDE!

till then i bid you farewell!

double post

[This message has been edited by Torsten (edited 10 February 2002).]

Originally posted by Torsten:
Originally posted by Chemical Shaman:

Noooo im not talking about planthelper. Im talking about the valuable contributors or "contributor" that tried to get me and NB upshutted on the forums. This was ages ago , people (or person) were threatening to "resign" from the forums unless me and NB were upshutted. It occurs to me now who this may have been. Just an assumption.

To assume is to make an ass of u and me. In this case just you. I have no intentions of sharing who the people were, except that one of them left a little later anyway citing the degeneration of the forums and certainly pointing fingers. You can keep guessing, but you won't find out. Anyone who complains to me is assured full confidence. But in this case I can say ou are fully on the wrong track.

No it started out as abuse and is devolving into INSANITY.

which is why I agree that a week of cooling off will do you good. Please keep in mind that suspensions are limited. Eventually we won't reinstate if the majority of mods vote against reinstatement.

holy frogs legs batman, what the...

Good on ya darklight, I havent been around the forums for the past few weeks and today I thought Id come back and have a read, I now I havent been a saint around her my self, but it is or was getting a little out of hand.

Holy Mackrel

The chill space has overheated... he he he smile.gif

Sometimes it really helps to shout it all out...

Don't let the frusties built up to much...

No good no good!