The Corroboree
mutant

2013 FREEBIES Giveaway , seeds mostly

Am I late :D?

Your 10 years late. Jk. But yea..but I'm sure someone could help u if u ask kindly...

o yes got my post 2day ya a fucken legend :worship:

^^

cool to know , heh, I am not a legend (yet) but its nice to hear you say it.

truth is that I am an amazing guy and I was an amazing guy for long before 2007, but hey, where would I be without SAB? If I think about it for a moment, not joking here you mofoz, this is not a joke, I really dont know what I would be like if SAB didn't exist.

The most amazing thing of all , I think, about me and my connection and SAB, and actually many dudes from all over the world that populate SAB apart from the usual bogan population, is that there's a special forum, one of the oldest of its kind and really quality and special one, and its a fucking australian forum the point here is why australian?

no more no less, in the big picture, this forum is one of the best things australia has offered to the world.

the worlds most Teotz-tolerant forum, this should say something to the old folks!

in here I have seen in the past gardening 'work' that surpasses my style and results in numerous ways.

plus I am currently seeing waves of gardening creativity of both seasoned and new members which is of the highest level and passion. SAB's seems to constantly attract gardening , cultivation enthousiasts of various paths of life, over all those years I have been a member, but then again it so seems we share some basic things in common.

In more than one ways, SAB cactus section is more interesting now than it was in 2007-2008 when I first joined. This can only mean that this forum is truly innovative and alive.

through my pathway here in SAB in the biggest part I evolved opinions on gardening, and gardening styles and even the notion of 'gardening style' which is of my own fabrication, for which I want to write more, even a book, but I would be surprised if somebody else wouldn't already have touched the subect and made up a similar term.

this thread and giveaway is a tribute to SAB, so the praises are for T and the rest of the crew in the whole SAB fucking history...

Respect is due

mutant 2013

PS: Oh! did I say the 'true' / spineless scopulicola clone I am growing is ozzie, like lots of my trichocerei?

PS2: Also I have to say that. Of course its more 'difficult' to get banned in a foreign forum as opposed to a greek one, but with SAB, its quite extraordinary: at all times when I said awful stuff to somebody, or to some situation, and I can get a bit like this in forums, I knew that I would not be banned. I knew it, and , hey this counts, for me.

I can be a blunt muthafucker, and hope I am not taking advantage of all this with my tendency to generate tension and shit,

but hey this is the most free-speech oriented forum eva man, I mean eva!

Edited by mutant
  • Like 4

and yeah, meditator>>

sorry the giveaway is over

but I am sure you will find something interesting if you look at the trades section

people here have always been very generous...

cheers

• Like 1

also, and I shut up here

I love sab because of this :

• Climate or location
    REQUIRED (makes it easier for others to give plant advice. Feel free to use USDA Zones, climate descriptors, or districts) 23 chars max.

"REQUIRED (makes it easier for others to give plant advice"

this is so insanely awesome that in the moment I realised what it means I thought: ' wut? '

REQUIRED = because it makes the communication on gardening easier.... !!!!

.....now how the FUCK as cool is that how do you say it mutha fuckers, I dont speak that language, I cannot say it badly enough!!!!!!!!!

now how cool is that?? the fucking most coolest fucking yeah foreva

and this supposed to be being an ethbo forum. fuck yeah

you dont get a fucking pass unless you state what climate you communicate from

man this is so fucking awesome - its surreal , in the true sense.

notice how the word 'true"' is both in italics and underlined? well that's surrealism too.

notice how I used one bracket before and two brackets in "true' ? this is surrealism too

but it gets way more complicated than this boy

• Like 1

Got a special derivery in the mail today!

Muchos gracias mutant!

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

did i make the cut wasnt sure if i sent address if so

hey kate I know I am not the fastest replier but you have pm'ed me a couple of times in the past and I have replied, but you never write back! so no you did not sent an adress, sorry to say the giveaway is over...