The Corroboree
bogfrog

Bogfrog's art (VERY IMAGE HEAVY)

I must have a dirty mind, that last pic i had to look twice at..... :innocent_n:

Nice drawings. thanks for sharing.

• Like 3

Haha fair enough, i see what you mean looking at it as a small pic lol

i really like the pine tree one :)

very nice. you have a fair bit of talent there

Many, MANY an hour spent doodling huh !? Its easy to get lost in a drawing whilst creating it , and it also reflects your state of mind at the time, :wink:

Nice work bogerz. :)

• Like 1

i really like the pine tree one :)

Cheers :) the trees are a hybrid of pine trees and these weird termite nests i found in a book one day

post-8023-0-54673000-1369897535_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

Many, MANY an hour spent doodling huh !? Its easy to get lost in a drawing whilst creating it , and it also reflects your state of mind at the time, :wink:

Nice work bogerz. :)

Yes many, many hours. I wasnt up to alot before starting uni lol.

Hehe i bet the same thing happens for you when carving sometimes!

That's really fascinating stuff Bogfrog, you seem to use a few different styles. There's something quite erotic in that last pic, I saw that too, very feminine. I think I prefer your line drawing, I love that one of the girl all covered in vines and the twining fern, and the princess a couple of pics down.

The Phoenix is just stunning, though, the detail and colour is brilliant, and I love the weird line drawing below that.

Thanks for sharing, that was fun (and I don't usually like art lol I almost avoided this thread)

• Like 1

Makes me want to take up drawing! Nice Work Boggy!

• Like 1

Nice work, I enjoyed looking at it !

Thanks !

you got some incredible nice colour perception!

but I even like the one coloured ones more, specially the drawings showing humans. :wub:

• Like 1

awesome work, I like them all, nice variety too

thanks for sharing

Thanks for your comments everyone!

My mates and family members haven't seen most of these so it means alot to me that they are appreciated :)

Now that i have the skeletons outa my closet i feel ready to endeavour on some new work, more pseudo-humans to come i reckon :)

stunning patience doodling.

some of them should be forced on people who want tatts but are too redneck to appreciate art and want dicky keltic or asian badly translated designs that are offensive tattooed on their hide.

the kiddies you see to when you'll be teaching them the ways of bog, will surely unconsciously appreciate how cool their early development teacher was.

thanks for showing us some viewings instead of diligent wording .

• Like 1

whitewind, you don't usually like art? i didn't even realize that was a thing that was possible hehe, but thats just me i guess..

arts a pretty broad thing, do you mean you don't usually like art in general, like you would avoid the sistine chapel, the mona lisa, street art, picasso or ancient aboriginal cave paintings?

would you consider music an artform? or architecture, fashion, theatre, film, dance, cooking, fractal geometry or CGI? do you usually not like these things?

don't want to derail bogfrog's thread, just can't help wondering

Edited by paradox

Art Gallery Art.

I think music speaks to me on a much more emotive level than any visual work. I can go back to beautiful music over again and still feel deep emotions. But visual stuff leaves me a bit cold, I love it but it doesn't fascinate me. I am more likely to get auditory hallucinations too, for some reason visuals rarely express so dramatically.

I love nature though. Nature can make me cry, human created visuals rarely have an impact, even beautiful architecture. But nature talks to me on multiple levels, not just the visuals. I love indigenous art, but only because it evokes a serene sense of evolving time, not because it looks great.

cool man, makes sense, you're just not as highly stimulated by the visual side of things :)

whitewind, you don't usually like art? i didn't even realize that was a thing that was possible hehe, but thats just me i guess..

arts a pretty broad thing, do you mean you don't usually like art in general, like you would avoid the sistine chapel, the mona lisa, street art, picasso or ancient aboriginal cave paintings?

would you consider music an artform? or architecture, fashion, theatre, film, dance, cooking, fractal geometry or CGI? do you usually not like these things?

don't want to derail bogfrog's thread, just can't help wondering

Haha i saw this and was going to delve into a similar rant but i was too tired at the time.

To me nature is art too. Even effective communication and collaboration/teamwork comes under the umbrella of art in my mind.

stunning patience doodling.

some of them should be forced on people who want tatts but are too redneck to appreciate art and want dicky keltic or asian badly translated designs that are offensive tattooed on their hide.

the kiddies you see to when you'll be teaching them the ways of bog, will surely unconsciously appreciate how cool their early development teacher was.

thanks for showing us some viewings instead of diligent wording .

Danke! The ways of the bog. I really like that :)

I always thought this one would make a nice tattoo.

post-8023-0-53523800-1369956792_thumb.jp

I duno if i'd ever get one myself, because i'm a fusspot and reckon i'd get bored of having the same piece of art on me all the time.

If anyone wants to go guerrilla tattooing with my pics you have my blessing lol :P i cant speak for the victims though

image.jpg

image.jpg

I still have that pen drawing you sent me of the dragon and the cactus. You have no have no idea how stoked I am to have that drawing. At some stage I'd love to commission you to do a piece of art for me.

• Like 2

I'll do it for the love of it Nem. Put on your thinking cap and suggest something you would like and i'll see what i can come up with.

Giving away drawings brings me so much more joy than just hiding them away in my books where they dont get seen.

And every piece helps me get better!

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 2

If u draw me a pic I will frame it and put It on the wall of my new house. I really like ariocarpus :)

Could u draw a psychedelic picture involving ariocarpus ??? I would totally dig it forever and eve and ever :)

I for one am a fan of the bog. This forum is richer for having you here :)

If u draw me a pic I will frame it and put It on the wall of my new house. I really like ariocarpus :)

Could u draw a psychedelic picture involving ariocarpus ??? I would totally dig it forever and eve and ever :)

I love ariocarpus and i would love to draw you an airocarpus housewarming picture.

Which species do you like the most?