The Corroboree
Horizon

Dream herb (Calea Z) experience

Hey guys,

(hope this is the right place for this)

Just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience as me with the CZ dream herb. I tried the tea three nights in a row and then and extract for the following 4 nights. The seven nights were divided as evenly as possible out of a 20g tub of dried herb I bought from SAB.

The first night was the only one where I had any real dream results.

The first night after drinking the tea was like those nights where you are having a bad sleep and it feels like you are drifting in and out of sleep all night and wake up feeling like shite in the morning. It was like that only I had extremely vivid dreams and woke up in the morning feeling great.

Then the following 6 night s i had no real luck with dreaming at all, but did experince the awake/asleep feeling and also very refreshed each morning

Then on the third night of the tea I thought i would add a little valarian root to maybe put me in a deeper sleep so my body could take advantage of the dream herb. Bad result... slept so deeply was the one night out of the seven I didnt experience the awake/asleep feeling much at all.

Any thoughts?

I am trying to source bulk calea leaf so I can try with a greater dosage.

Cheers

dream herbs in general, the best I ever had was synaptolepsis kirkii.

Then on the third night of the tea I thought i would add a little valarian root to maybe put me in a deeper sleep so my body could take advantage of the dream herb. Bad result... slept so deeply was the one night out of the seven I didnt experience the awake/asleep feeling much at all.

Oh - I hadn't even though of that. I've been having mine with a variety of sleeping herbs (including valerian), and haven't had any experience from it at all. It has done wonders to get me to sleep easily instead of rolling around for hours, but that's not what we're going for here.

Thelema, I haven't heard much about that one. Do you know of a vendor that sells it in Australia?

Thelma, Definitely interested if its available in Oz. Plant or dried.

Scarecrow, What sort of dosage are you using? Im trying to find a bulk amount so I can try a solid amount a few nights in a row.

Well, I haven't been weighing it out or anything. I've just been throwing in a handful each batch basically. I don't really know how much I'm meant to be using, because various sources recommended vastly different amounts (ie. from 1g all the way up to 20g or something crazy)

Yeah I had to weigh it out as I only had 20g and wanted to see if I could stretch it out over 7 days and see if the effects got more profound the longer I used it. But in hindsiht I think single large doses would be more effective.

Scarecrow, is there any chance you know where to source bulk material at a reasonable price?

I love meh Calea, I start to notice effects after about 3-4 nights of smoking a rollie of it straight in an evening prior to bed. No mixtures or extracts altho I would like to try an extract at some stage :)

My Calea has just started to flower, would the flowers be more beneficial?

I have a few rooted cuttings around Horizon if you are keen to have a go growing it?

Cheers NoThink,

I have a couple of plants growing now but they are just not ready for harvesting. And I have read the flower buds and leaf tips should be used as feel