The Corroboree
SkyWalker

Lophophora Williamsi Crest-Cristata-Crestated

Oh man i am preety sure i am done here, why dont you auction it for me genius, we are now onto the second page, with one bid, and it has been less than entertaining to listen to every man and his dogs opinion, about wether they think i have a crest, i am standing here looking at it, you have a picture, im preety sure i have the better view point, :wave-finger:

PM me and I will run the show for you smartarse.....

BTW I also think its monstrous...and it still has value

• Like 2

WOW haha

wat a joke this "auction" has been

sorry skywalker but you got a shocking attitude mate people have merely stated their opinions

no bodies trying to say your full of shit or anything

you posted the thread yesterday mate you didn't really give it a chance

sorry but with an attitude like that I don't think you'd be missed around here

i'd love to know why this particular item was listed on ebay not to long ago and then removed before the time limit was up

maybe your just not ready to sell :wink:

I also agree its not crested HAHA

• Like 2

This auction worried me from the start, i think its really not good to sell a cut part of a plant without showing the part actually cut

• Like 6

I bid $ 1000

• Like 3

The item was removed by ebay itself, along with many other items of mine, i would love to be able to sell some of my cacti jus to get them out there, but it honestly seems impossible, so why should i bother, i need to stress less anyhow

full house moonfaces -

tarry

.. hard

on !

Edited by mysubtleascention
  • Like 1

Use the force Luke. Don't underestimate the power of the dark side.

• Like 2

What a shame, I would do some unimaginable things for even some monstrose Lophophora cuts.

• Like 1

honestly seems impossible

Impossible to sell a ncie cactus here? You must be joking.

I need 500,000mg of chill. Stat!

• Like 3

Hahaha, ahh just read back over this. I do want to apologise to anyone wanting to get the cactus!

Sabry demonstrates some serious CPR ability and defibrillates this fucker back to life :)

• Like 1

I see what you did there Sabry. Won't be long cobber :wink:

Is this thread now left all to me to talk trash? Looks like it.

My nobs bigger than your nob haha.

My nobs also crested and monstrose and variegated. Beat that fuckers.

To me it looks like Skywalker felt shitty because his auction turned into a debate. That would irritate me also. Kind of a slap in the face, though not an intentional one. But thats my empathetic side.

On the other hand, such debate on a forum is to be expected. For me it has taken some time to work out the mechanics of this joint. I for one needed to take a step back from ranting and arguing to see that this form of communication and idea sharing is majorly different from what I am used to and needs a different approach. I'm sure I would not talk to many people here in person but many I would. Some of you fucks I already hate. :o:wink:

Varigated nob pics coming soon.

Edited by anon

I was wondering about this as well, is it related to the the one that was for auction on ebay that wasn't sure which one was for auction......I looked that up n couldn't tell which one it was either as there were three pics, ima ebay noob so if it was defined which one was for sale then pls don't take my word for it.

Is it something to do with this on the for sale bit - http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39842

its either all good or theres an issue.

EDIT: ohhhh, so I've just re-read the link i attached and it seems that its all good :)

Off to check ebay now cause the crested loph that wasn't grafted was really sexy n I'm wondering if thats the one for sale :)

EDIT EDIT: after reading the actual ebay page (good idea) my interpretation is that its the graft thats for sale and the crested plant may be the mother the graft came from.........this is only my interpretation.

Edited by pimento

Well really, it's up to Sabry to clarify which of the three grafts is actually the one for sale on ebay since it's his auction. There's clearly pics of 3 different grafts on 3 different rootstocks shown in the auction, although it doesn't say which is the one you'll get if you win. He does say this "The other pictures indicate size and how the graft will look" which makes me think it's not indicated which one it is on purpose.

Personally I wouldn't bid on something if I didn't know which one it was, especially at that price. But hey, each to their own, people are obviously DYING to get it according to how much the bids are up to already.

Hahaha, nah I've been meaning to apologise for fucking this sale up since I noobishly intruded on the sale (advice from a more knowledgable cacti head at the time) way back when. Heh, no relation to the sale, it just reminded me after I posted it that there was this thread.

I wanted to make it so that if the price kept getting higher that I would pick a graft with a larger size, that's why it's 1-1.5cm's, as the largest bit is 1.5cm (that's a lie, there's a 3cm graft but I can't sell that as it's too precious).

But yeah, I don't want to sell any of the crest at all, but some shit's popped up that requires cash and I feel quite chat having to resort to eBay...

BUT DW! As hopefully in a season or two I will have heaps of crest for trade and (cheaper/non-ebay-ridiculous-priced) sale!