The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Schitztrip

1-4B and Alcohol - How risky really?

Is the risk just accidental OD and coma, or is there some chemical reaction.

Surley if its the first one just being careful would suffice.

I ask because tommorow is going to be a big day for me and my friends - One that i want to enjoy to the max but not end up dead or unconcious to early....

Originally posted by Schitztrip:

I ask because tommorow is going to be a big day for me and my friends - One that i want to enjoy to the max but not end up dead or unconcious to early....

"14B, nutmeg, [vicodin], marijuana, [ecstasy] and alcohol.... [c c c c cocaine!]"

Schitztrip's feelgood hit of the summer smile.gif

Have you thought of changing your nickname to "Statistic"? smile.gif

It wouldn't surprise me if there was some nasty synergy between 1,4B and alcohol, on top of "just" coma/death...I once drank ~three beers and several hours later accidentally ingested butanediol while cleaning some CD's...I didn't feel any sort of high from the 1,4B and was violently sick for quite some time.

A480 says "bad"...

Originally posted by Zu:

"14B, nutmeg, [vicodin], marijuana, [ecstasy] and alcohol.... [c c c c cocaine!]"

Schitztrip's feelgood hit of the summer smile.gif

cool tune

Originally posted by A480:

It wouldn't surprise me if there was some nasty synergy between 1,4B and alcohol, on top of "just" coma/death...I once drank ~three beers and several hours later accidentally ingested butanediol while cleaning some CD's...I didn't feel any sort of high from the 1,4B and was violently sick for quite some time.

A480 says "bad"...

Well bugger it.... Maybe if the 14B was taken first.... Oh well I'll have to wait and see i guess

I didn't have time to read through them all but yes , very wise advice , combining alcohol should be avoided at all costs.

Until further research is completed, patients who coingest butanediol and ethanol may need to be observed until they have completely metabolized the ethanol.

Straight up.

What I wanted to ask was did anybody tape last nights 'Ricki Lake'? Apparantly the topic was something like "I was date raped on GHB" definately one I would have liked to catch. I might check the web-site and see what I can dig up.

"Yeah but most of those seem like regular ODs.." Thats what some of those people probobly thought!

Schitztrip DO NOT DRINK while on 14B,

With that many cautions put to you it should be obvious what aproach to take DO NOT DRINK

rkundalini is right "It won't happen to me" isn't good enough...

[This message has been edited by MOJORISIN (edited 19 September 2001).]

didn't tape it but i caught the last bit

of riki lake

called i think 'i drug women with GHB'

it was about guys that put GHb in womens

drin ks and then had sex with them

dirty cunts!

they spoke about how some women died from drinking alcohol because they had no knowledge of th GHB

and some women went unconcious and died

from too much GHB

one black guy at the end said that he wouldn't do it anymore because before he

didn't know the side-effects or how dangerous it was

one white guy was a real fuckwit who said that he was doing nothing wrong and that he always asked the womens permission before having sex with them and that women enjoyed being drugged up and shit

would have been good to see the whole show

they had a women who had been a victim of this and she was going off at the white guy biggrin.gif

they also had a guy who's niece had died from being given GHB in her drink

they also said something about harsh penalties for giving or having a date-rape drug

seemed very interesting

that's all i remember tho