The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
minotaur

MBDB Legality

There was a big bust of this in brisi a few weeks ago, so I doubt that it is legal wink.gif

So it's been made illegal here even before it's been controlled in the US - that's just sick. Thanks for the info Torsten.

Basically it seems there are tighter analogue laws in Australia. Probably because in America, if the CIA can't make money traficking something, they don't bother to worry about it. From what I have read many states in the U.S. do have analogue laws but they don't seem to want to bother enforcing them, if the popularity of mail-order exotic typtamines and phenethylamines is any indication.

Since MBDB (methyl-j in Pihkal) is just MDMA with an extra CH2, it would certainly come under the analogue laws in Australia. This includes the federal customs act. frown.gif Actually, it is explicitely listed in the customs act.

Were the people in Brisbane busted for importing or for manufacture? I can't see MBDB listed in the Queensland laws but maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe they are going to label it as a "derivative" of MDMA (a term the law doesn't seem to define). Either way it would be interesting to hear what they were done on...

here is an interesting read. Someone tried to import 2000 pills of it...

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/disp.pl/...?query=%7e+mbdb

[This message has been edited by rkundalini (edited 28 August 2001).]

Isn't MBDB supposed to be real crappy anyway?

So why worry about it?

My elf never had a real good xtc trip, only $30-50 ones (rip-off)which weren't any better than a $5 14B hit, probably less...

How would I find out if NZ has an analogue act? I always presumed we didn't, given that stuff like 5-MeO-DMT is specifically listed in the Misuse of Drugs Act, and the guy from Alphaware was never charged with an actual drug offence for selling 1,4B...any ideas?