The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

Two Tribes

Just a quick one.

In line with my endeavours to make all of my girlfriends dreams come true, we will be holding a stall at the up and coming two tribes.

My girlfriend loves designing and making clothes for ravers and has some real talent in this area. We will be selling clothes designed and made by myself and my girlfriend. So if your likes include: looking fucken awsome, and your dislikes include: looking like complete shit, I suggest you come down and buy our clothes. Or even just pop in and say hello to shout me a line of coke or three. if I have offended you on this forum somehow please keep in mind that the internet and the real world are two completely different places so please do not be punching me in the head or testicles.

I'll be taking some pics of clothes tonight so I should have some up by the end of the week. We have only had a few weeks to put an entire stall together so there isn't really that much.

Check out

www.twotribes.com.au for more information

and I will have some pics soon

"please do not be punching me in the head or testicles."

But all other body parts are fair game, right?

Every time Daniel and I went raving in Melbourne and went clothes shopping at rave stalls, we ended up with stuff that looked really groovy on the night and then lived the rest of its life in a big box at the back of our wardrobe.

So yeah, be warned. Do not mix drugs and shopping

Good luck to ya CS. Would love to see some of your stuff. Do make stuff to order (I'm kinda tall)?

I was luckely to poor to buy shirts when I was a student in Holland.... would probably have had teh same prob the, since I was a metal head back then.... heheh, metalhead on drugs heheheh,

the drugs eventually healed me... thank GAWD! :)

brian:

heheh, metalhead on drugs heheheh,

the drugs eventually healed me...

one time i was talked into going to a norwegian death metal concert... real freaky shit, apparently they have this rivalry with other bands to outdo each other eg to match a another band whose singer stabbed to death a gay guy in a park, this band put on their next album a photo of the guitarists suicide by shotgun... anyways, i was foolish(?) enough to take a large amount of shrooms at the concert, by nights end i was so traumatised by what i'd seen (gothic makeup, pigs heads on pikes, razor wire wrapped around the mic etc) that i've change my taste in music completely. so the drugs do heal! :D

CS is there any way for you to post the designs so we can buy mail order? and can we make requests for basic text prints on shirts?

Chemical Shaman: You need to put a webpage up so we can check out your wares online

Edited by loaded

Chemical Shaman:

Just a quick one.

In line with my endeavours to make all of my girlfriends dreams come true, we will be holding a stall at the up and coming two tribes.

See you there

Clothes stalls at raves are nothing....the real money to be made is in the kebab shop across the road from the pub.

-bumpy

Ok guys, in between community work and bar tending the only time I have to do this stuff is sleep time so this post is brought to you by the energy drink 'V'. Only a few more days till Two Tribes so im running around like Tom's mum fluffing on the set of an Annabelle Chong gang bang stick flick.

I've just uploaded some pics and I dont have any time to make them all jazzy or web pagey so im just going to plonk them right here. I hope you're computer doesn't blow up auxin. We all know how sensitive that bitch is. how much ram did you have to add to handle these avatars? [hysterical laughter].

Ok, I call this one "The Preacher" it is designed for people with God complexes, people that like abusing drugs, and Gods of Fuck. Hmmmmm might keep this one.

preacher.jpg

Ok here's the preacher with pants.

pre-full.jpg

lights on

pre-on.jpg

lights off

pre-off.jpg

the preacher uses reflective piping around the arms and reflective fabric for the cross in the middle.

These are my favorite girls pants. made from lycra with reflective safety tape on the knees etc.

pants.jpg

pants2.jpg

It's hard to tell from these pics but the pants are actually a really intense purple, with obviously fluro yellow.

oh and

Auxin: yes all other body parts are fair game. Just remember I keep a clublock in the boot of my vk at all times.

Torsten: Why the fuck not. But to truly do you justice i would like to measure you up close personally. particularly around the underpants department.

Twix: i wasnt really able to afford any screen printing equipment, and if we sell everything we have at this stall we will probabl;y be just making our money back. it will be a while before i get cracking with the screen printing.

On-Lucid: You probably already knew but in case you didnt im in melbourne.

Veronica: Can't fucking wait. Im bringing some couches and shit down so come and hang out in our stall and fucken peak with me.

Bumpy: Commander Keen is a fucking faggot. i know it, you know it, know it's time to deal with it. and cosmo sucks ass.

Have to be at the rubbish tip in 6 hours so it's night night for this turkey.

Hanging out peaking with you guys. :)

Sounds like fun to me. :D

See ya there.

[ 06. March 2003, 00:30: Message edited by: Veronica ]

nice clothing CS!

As soon as you get a product line up... i' might buy some off you.

phreaky peoples needs phreaky clothing!

[ 06. March 2003, 06:30: Message edited by: brian ]

"how much ram did you have to add to handle these avatars?"

HOW DID YOU KNOW???

128 MB, bringing it upto 192 MB. But thats not bad, my other computer has 32 MB RAM (or less) with a massive (in its day) 350 MB hard drive.

Oh, Nice Threads.

Guest mandragora

l

Edited by mandragora

quote:

Auxin: ...just remember I keep a clublock in the boot

of my vk at all times.

Translation for our American Guest: the 'vk' is a

Holden VK Commodore; as you might suspect being

owned by CS it is a typical hoons (if that is

still a current term?) car.

The following is for reference in case you see one

coming at you fast with the driver wearing a

"Chemical Shaman" t-shirt:

Commodore VK Picture Link

[ 06. March 2003, 22:14: Message edited by: somnif ]

Ok I think thats more than enough. You can see the rest in person at Two Tribes :)

Oh and in case you were wondering the girl in the pictures is not my girlfriend, that's her little sister.

back to work