The Corroboree
QuantumReality

Two Reporters Fired by Fox News for Revealing Health Dangers in Milk

Two Reporters Fired by Fox News for Revealing Health Dangers in Milk

'We just paid 3 billion dollars for these television stations, we'll tell you what the news is, the news is what we say it is'
'The appeal court judges found that falsifying news isn't actually against the law'
  • Like 1

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

This sort of thing is quite common, not so much the sackings but the way articles are censored to suit the bottom line of the corporation that sells it.

If an article is published and it has the chance of affecting sales of the product in question then the newspaper could lose it's cash cow. Advertisers are very quick to boycott any company and its subsidiaries that give a tainted opinion of their products no matter how factual the article is.

There's not really much of substance in a newspaper these days anyway, they are glorified gossip columns packed with ads masquerading as news articles.

• Like 1

All papers should be transparent with what they do by their name, like Adelaide's 'The Advertiser'.

• Like 2

you know, i don't even blame the newspapers, i think they should be able to print what they want (with appropriate respects for privacy of course).

i blame the retards who believe what they write, and actually pay money to read it. thats who the problem is.

• Like 3

If your a reporter who took a job with Fox news and DIDNT expect this. You deserve to work for/ be fired by Fox news.

• Like 1

Isn't that why they call it Fix News?

images-15.jpg

Abby Martin of Russia Today TV rocks and is hot as :) , fuck Fox News,she does stories that other journalists would be afraid to touch.

Bio From Wiki: Abby Martin is an American videographer, writer, journalist and psychedelic artist[1] who hosts Breaking The Set, a political current affairs program on the Russia Today America network.[2]

Martin obtained a bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a minor in Spanish from San Diego State University in 2006.[3][4] She has lived in Costa Rica and Spain to help her Spanish language studies,[5] and has also lived in San Francisco.[6]

She began to investigate and scrutinise the media after an ex-boyfriend joined the military soon after the September 11 attacks.[7][8] In 2009 she founded a citizen journalism media organization named MEDIAROOTS,[9] based in Oakland, California. She is a board member of Project Censored, a research organization.[10] She coined the disparaging nickname “#DRONEKING” for President Barack Obama.[11] She has been critical of the Palestinian situation.

http://www.youtube.com/user/breakingtheset

Edited by bℓσωηG
  • Like 1

Hell yeah blownG!

I dont find it at all suprising, though more so how it went down given the issue. At least these guys didnt sell out like most would, and got the truth out to a degree whilst flipping the bird :)

you know, i don't even blame the newspapers, i think they should be able to print what they want (with appropriate respects for privacy of course).

i blame the retards who believe what they write, and actually pay money to read it. thats who the problem is.

This.Unfortunately there is 500 of these misinformed simpletons to every decent human capable of independent thought.