The Corroboree
QuantumReality

H.A.A.R.P. Weather Manipulation

You're right if you mean there's no mainstream reports or admissions. There are however plenty of reliable sources to contest it's real time activity in Aust, you just won't find em in your Sunday herald. Me or anybody else saying "we know such and such" or "I've spoken with such and he said X" won't weigh in on an Internet forum, I just wanted to reiterate that they ARE seeding and flooding its country, so why wouldn't they be using other technologies under advisement from our strongest allies?! The site at exmouth was only recently handed over to the Aust govt, after it went under massive upgrades an overhauls. I believe that information is publically available.

The US government and military have never tried to cover up their HAARP facility, why should Australia if it had one?

Regarding the Alaskan facility:

• HAARP, while not a public facility as such, hold open house events for anybody interested (typically during the summer).
  • HAARP among their research staff employ foreign nationals
  • HAARP has maximum output power delivered to the antenna array of 3.6MW, less delivered and absorbed in the ionosphere - effectively the intensity is less than 3uW/cm2, which is much, much less energy than is absorbed from space.
  • HAARP has very limited directional variability, in other words it pretty much sends the emitted energy straight up (+/-15 degrees).
  • The ionosphere is a fluid dynamic system and one cannot reflect anything off it and expect it to hit a certain spot
  • Weather happens in the troposphere, not in the ionosphere which is much higher.

There is no evidence australia has a 'HAARP' facility (like Alaska) or that HAARP transmissions are, or can be, used to intentionally influence weather in dramatic ways (or purposefully against civilians to cause loss of life and damage).

Edited by botanika

d00d do you have grid co-ords for those facilities? Wouldn't mind having a peek myself

All I need now is some sand & I can bury my head in it as well ... ignorance is such bliss :wacko: .

A bit more reading on HAARP explains that the ionosphere (gas) is heated to create a plasma shield & plasma has totally different properties to gas. This is then used as a bouncing board to allow over the horizon technology.

Read the patents, they are in print in "Angels don't play this HAARP".

Take note that all of the HAARP patents are for domestic use only...meaning that they would be breaking international law by using such technology on an enemy. But, on ur own people (domestic) it's all OK.

On another note, weather manipulation has been taking place since the Vietnam war...FACT.

On further consideration it doesn't really matter anyway...

If 36 million people world wide, through 3000 individual protest marches, can't have an influence on their respective governments in an attempt to divert a war (lucky we found the weapons of mass destruction. At least that way the invasion of another country is justified...*cough, cough, bullshit, cough*) what hope would we stand if we didn't want HAARP in OZ anyway..?

Next thing u'll be saying democracy is alive & well...I vote, therefore I have an influence....PMSL :lol:

Always good for a giggle... :lol::lol::lol:

Does it really matter if Exmouth has some sort of HAARP machine?

I don't think so.

There's plenty of more nefarious activity for Governments to get up to apart from HAARP.

What about directing EMF to GPCRs?

what do they claim haarp is actually for? I mean if there is no evidence of anything sinister, why do we spend all this money building them all over the world?

Does it really matter if Exmouth has some sort of HAARP machine?

Depends on what it does. If you think it's some kind of playful yet secretive government scientific exploration, then I guess not. But if the use and consequences are much more aggressiv

e than this then it does matter a great deal. Personally I don't see the point in spending billions on a secret project which doesn't really do much. And I don't see why it's so secretive either.

what do they claim haarp is actually for? I mean if there is no evidence of anything sinister, why do we spend all this money building them all over the world?

'Study of Ionospheric physics and radio science'. They are not building specific HAARP facilities 'all over the world'. There are a few other related facilities in the US and europe. Naturally the Australian Bureau of Meteorology, in network with other regional and international observation groups, also studies the ionosphere. As it should - adverse conditions in space environment can cause disruption of satellite operations, communications and navigation, leading to a variety of socio economic losses. Radio wave propagation in the upper atmosphere is a complex phenomenon and manifests itself differently for different types of systems. I have no idea of it's relative funding significance to other scientific facilities though.

On another note, weather manipulation has been taking place since the Vietnam war...FACT.

Many countries are quite open about its use, especially in arid agricultural areas, but it can't perform miracles.

Edited by botanika

Nikola tesla claim he could split the world in two the idea's are out there but there is so much more to learn

a lot of animals are in tune with the earth's magnetic output eg pigeons and other columbidae and a lot of birds

for that matter use the earth's magnetic field. But imagine a giant microwave that you could point it at the atmosphere

or stratosphere the possibilities are endless (icbm's electronics, satellites etc ) or heat a cloud back to vapour . If you

cant eat you cant fight

first a gentle reminder. T and his deputies don't want to see too many conspiracy threads here, or posts leaking into innocent threads.

'Study of Ionospheric physics and radio science'. They are not building specific HAARP facilities 'all over the world'. There are a few other related facilities in the US and europe. Naturally the Australian Bureau of Meteorology, in network with other regional and international observation groups, also studies the ionosphere. As it should - adverse conditions in space environment can cause disruption of satellite operations, communications and navigation, leading to a variety of socio economic losses. Radio wave propagation in the upper atmosphere is a complex phenomenon and manifests itself differently for different types of systems. I have no idea of it's relative funding significance to other scientific facilities though.

Many countries are quite open about its use, especially in arid agricultural areas, but it can't perform miracles.

i was gonna get in before you but my internet must've been targetted by HAARP for a full hour or so.

i always had the impression that HAARP began as research into closing down enemy communication, which you hinted at except IMHO socio-economic losses (or gaining the military capacity to cause them) WERE THE GOAL. HAARP is nuking-the-ionospheres slightly-less-of-an-asshole younger brother.

-use unique (in that it's the largest by far) facility to research upper atmosphere (fuck with the upper atmosphere)

-discover additional uses for unique facility

-implement additional uses

its way over my head but it does seem like a rabbit hole of possibilities. they have a habit of being evil possibilities though.

scientist: we could cause air currents to carry cheap balloons with aid supplies to famine hotspots and guide them to the ground where they're needed.

major: did you hear that colonel? cheap balloon bombs, right where we need them.

colonol: son, you've revolutionised the battlefield, i'll see that you win a nobel prize for this.

I don't have my notes or research with me but I believe it is suggested the many giga watts of electrical force can be pointed and shot directly into the earths surface causing earthquakes etc. I also have a reference somewhere that claims HAARP officials have written it can also be used to "stabilise the earth and unsafe regions of terrain" or something along those lines.

• Like 1