The Corroboree
mr b.caapi

Mysterious light from sky causes fire in Tasmania

hmm aliens small scale testing for an invasion?

or some sort of new government weapon?

or was it just some freak phenomenon?

whatever it is its pretty interesting!

• Like 1

Probably a tiny meteorite shard that was just fire at the final impact, there seem to have been a few things falling from the sky recently. Oddly, just after dec 2012, the likelihood of global conflict over dwindling resources because of overpopulation and environmental destruction combined.

Who'd have thunk?

• Like 2

That probably was the 2012 apocalypse... Only their calculations were out by a power of 10.

-make that a power of 10 million.

• Like 2

who's crazy now ( in reference to me building a dooms day bunker )

• Like 8

I'd happily bunk with you in your underground palace, big red.. And I mean that in a purely non-sexual way.

• Like 4

Probably a tiny meteorite shard that was just fire at the final impact, there seem to have been a few things falling from the sky recently. Oddly, just after dec 2012, the likelihood of global conflict over dwindling resources because of overpopulation and environmental destruction combined.

Who'd have thunk?

thats what i was thinkin a meteorite is all

id be happy to bunk down in bigreds bunkbed bunker too roooaarr =P

• Like 1

"We thought a flare or something may have landed there"

A fucking flare from what!!!!??

It could have been chaff from a high altitude drone used by the cia, asio, reptilian overlords etc ( chaff is used to deter heat seeking missiles ) maybe

deployed by accident. Or the japs tried to shoot it down as it is was spying on there whaling ( japs are really a type of fish

and need the whale to reproduce) . Now isn't starting conspiracies fun

• Like 2

A fucking flare from what!!!!??

From the sixties?

( I'll get my coat...)

• Like 4

thats what i was thinkin a meteorite is all

But why now? Are we the special ones?

"( japs are really a type of fish and need the whale to reproduce)" hahahah that is simply tooo funny! love ya work.

• Like 1

leaving behind the odor of sulfur

so i was close, not angels, but demons :o:worship:

poor bastard

Georg Richmann

A 1753 report depicts ball lightning as being lethal when Professor Georg Richmann of Saint Petersburg, Russia, created a kite-flying apparatus similar to Benjamin Franklin's proposal a year earlier. Richmann was attending a meeting of the Academy of Sciences when he heard thunder and ran home with his engraver to capture the event for posterity. While the experiment was under way, ball lightning appeared and travelled down the string, struck Richmann's forehead and killed him. The ball left a red spot on Richmann's forehead, his shoes were blown open, and his clothing was singed. His engraver was knocked unconscious. The door frame of the room was split and the door was torn from its hinges.[1

• Like 1

But why now? Are we the special ones?

dont know about you WW, but, i always wear my stackhat =)

poor bastard

Georg Richmann

A 1753 report depicts ball lightning as being lethal when Professor Georg Richmann of Saint Petersburg, Russia, created a kite-flying apparatus similar to Benjamin Franklin's proposal a year earlier. Richmann was attending a meeting of the Academy of Sciences when he heard thunder and ran home with his engraver to capture the event for posterity. While the experiment was under way, ball lightning appeared and travelled down the string, struck Richmann's forehead and killed him. The ball left a red spot on Richmann's forehead, his shoes were blown open, and his clothing was singed. His engraver was knocked unconscious. The door frame of the room was split and the door was torn from its hinges.[1

come on Red, we all know by now im sure that huge voltages are not able to do such things =P

"it's the currants that kill you"

• Like 1

just think about it its the end of life on earth

we had a good run dont feel bad

• Like 1