The Corroboree
Heretic

Dynamo: magician impossible

I'm gobsmacked . What do you reckon is going on ? Illusion ?.....

Edited by Heretic

I think it did a disappearing act? lol.

Link please :)

• Like 1

OK... just watched a preview of an upcoming show... Hes got some good tricks.

My daughter loves to do magic tricks. She will love this guy.

:)

EDIT: some magic tricks are an illusion, some are good props, some are skill of hand movements, and drawing your attention to something else so you are not focused on the workings of the trick etc...

Edited by Amazonian

He levitates , and pulls off other amazing things - the phone in a bottle is one my faves . He's got a website with lots of impressive feats .... He changed the juice in unopened coconuts into coffee and fruit juice [ probably can change water into wine too ] .... but walking on water gets my vote - not original , but very impressive nevertheless [ hope they don't nail him up ]...

Sounds pretty awesome. I will definitely watch more when i get some spare time.

:)

What about going thru a solid glass panel.

• Like 1

What about going thru a solid glass panel.

incredible stunt that one !!

Yeah, I don't know about Dynamo. Kris Angel you could often see how tricks were performed with camera angles and associates.

Dynamo - I haven't been able to figure out any of the things he does. Mobile phone into a glass bottle?

He's so unassuming as well.... maybe he's actually the real deal and the illusion is that he makes us think it's an illusion.

Hmmmm.

• Like 2

awesum dude !! he is an alien :scratchhead:

• Like 1

I used to work as a buyer for JB HIFI and went to regular 'hype' seminars etc regarding large releases such as this.

Rest assured it is a pure illusion! The distribution/sales had a pitch which consisted of "they have the best technology, the best producers, this shit will leave em baffled and make us money!"

In 20 years we shall be observing his 'magic' as obvious and being mind blown at the next clown to be pumped full of corporate cash.

Same goes for the music labels, I used to be pitched by them and used to wanna start going mental like a madman grrrrrr!

he is goood at what he does doods ! when ya good @ what u do $$ will follow! our plant loves will never make us coin :unsure: BUT WE LOVE IT!!!

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

I think you miss the point bullit, they make him good! A bit of skill and ol school magic, combined with a nice production writing team makes us baffled... The camera unfortunately isn't a conscious beast and is driven by a highly intelligent being ;)

it isn't hard to get 100 gullible, non sensual people in a room and trick them nowadays, there's even money to invite another 100 in, just incase it fails hehehe

Edited by thed00dabides
  • Like 1

i dont miss tha point bro ![can u trick a bunch of gullible people that u can pull a lolly out of ya neck?] if ya watch hes home vids [years ago] he has been trickin cunts way b4 the the man with tha coin grabbed him?!?!?! oi doods he is good to watch hahaha and ''most'' bands with labels fucken rok coz they r fucken good musos<>

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

all good :innocent_n: he is just good to watch :P

• Like 1

It’s obviously all done with camera tricks and the use of actors to help manipulate the crowed into acting all shocked & surprised.

If he could do those same tricks on live tv with a single camera shot, then I’d consider being impressed. Being all mystified by him is no different to being mystified by how bruce willis pulls off all those amazing feats in the die hard movies.

• Like 1

I reckon we invite this Dynamo guy to EGA....He can perform for us live, and then we can see if we can work his tricks out. :)

• Like 2

I love magic but i cant help but cringe every time i see his show or any similar shows :wacko: