The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

coffee enemas, are they a miraculous liver detox?

there's that guy who claims to cure terminal cancer patients by cutting out food additives, going on a diet and performing coffee enemas. i don't care about that, i want to know if anyone can vouch for the coffee enema. everywhere i go to read about them there are loads of people saying they're the best.

is it true that the caffeine goes to your liver so if it's held in for no more than the recommended 10 minutes there will be no caffeine "buzz".... just the buzz you get from having a religious experience and a shit at the same time.

one website claims that after his first coffee enema he ejected several handfuls of pea-sized gallstones (from all through the liver).

it's one of those topics where you could google all day and not be certain of anything, or you could start a thread at SAB.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

There is really only one way to find out, just go for it and pray to the coffee spirits for the healing to happen.

Are you supposed to use roasted or green beans?

• Like 2

yes it works , although a fast for at least 5 days during treatment is necessary , my gall stones looked like green jelly beans :P

There are two good book written by natropaths ,"The ancient cook fire book'' by Carrie Le Esperance, and ''Herbs of grace'' by Farida Sharon , I think both both books have the coffee fast / enema diets aswell as many others. I liked the books so much i never took them back to the library :)

Edited by bℓσωηG

my gall stones looked like green jelly beans

Did the fast end with the consumption of a large amount of olive oil or was that achieved with the coffee enemas? In the first case the oil is supposed to lead to constriction/expulsion of the so called gall-stones. However I believe those "jelly beans" are not gall stones (real g-stones have very different color/texture) but rather congealed oil.

In regards to the coffee enemas as used in the "Gerson Therapy" roasted organic coffee is used, which is supposed to lead to a vaso-dilatation and hence increased liver blood-flow.

If this is true, from a physiological point of view-maybe . However, coffee enemas are def. an experience :bootyshake:

Green jelly beans or green coffee beans?

Did the fast end with the consumption of a large amount of olive oil or was that achieved with the coffee enemas?

Ah yes thats right.. i had forgotten ...it was about ten years ago when i was scared i had given myself cancer through thrashing my poor body so ruthlessly , i felt invincible afterwards , highly recommend it. I fasted for 5days and followed this diet found in ''herbs of grace '' a great book , thought it would be quicker to take a snapshot of my book than type it all out hope its readable.. added a few extra pages too.

There was a page where it said different coffees affect different organs and some contain digitalis , but i couldn't find it again for some reason , but remember Costs Rican coffee was recommended for the liver cleanse.

Green jelly beans or green coffee beans?

haha yep green jelly beans , i was in nature during the fast so could study them up close on the ground squishing with a stick loads of fun lol

pg1_zps11f6f697.jpg

pg2_zpsedfe86ba.jpg

pg3_zpsbb658ebe.jpg

pg4_zps26125cb6.jpg

pg5_zps31017a46.jpg

Edited by bℓσωηG
  • Like 1

interesting. and a fine use of your toes while taking pics =P

• Like 2

My mother mentioned once passing gallstones from drinking shitloads of olive oil and lemon juice. Didn't think that shit really worked...

There's a thread about that somewhere. Apparently it doesn't. You are actually passing congealed balls of .. olive oil.

• Like 1

gallbladder2_zpsc469b249.jpg

There's at least one other thread about the lemon juice and olive oil thing, besides the one linked at #10. I'm not sure if it's here or at AE, but I know that it was well and truly dissected.

The short answer is that it's the oil that is mistaken for stones, just as satyr noted. Doesn't mean that there might ot be some benefit, but those green blobs aren't gall stones. If someone has gall stones, there are much more efficacious treatments.

so many things i want to know.... so little current motivation to research them

(questions were here but i shouldn't burden the forum with my laziness)

that picture is fucked. organs should not be full of stones.

Edited by ThunderIdeal