The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daytripper

mixing salvia

Guest Daytripper

If i fill my cone with artemisia wormwood or any other wormwood, then sprinkle salvia on top will it entencify the salvia trip?Or mabee another herb could be used.Is it worth buying salvia with splendens or just salvia it`s self?

It might be worth a try. I have sometimes had some effect from smoking Artemisia arborescens, but other times not (including after consuming alcohol, curiously). Either way, the smoke has a beautiful fragrance.

If you are just "sprinkling", it would probably have to be an extract.

on the subject of mixing ...

my favourite smoking mix at the moment is california poppy, salvia dried leaf, and ... umm ... some other herb i ... ah ... don't remember the name of wink.gif

makes for a very pleasant "high" indeed, and tobacco free, roll a few and chill out in the garden smile.gif

Does anyone agree with me that there is a subtle similarity between or affinity or relationship or somesuch between salvia and that herb that makes you forget things? ( smile.gif ) Not that their effects are at all comparable, but that there is something perhaps at a spiritual level, between the plants.

roll a few and chill out in the              garden

earthy we obviously both appreciate the same fine things in life smile.gif. Now, if only I had a garden that wasn't also a car park...

cars make great planters smile.gif

i'd have to agree about the synergy between salvia and ... er ... um ... i find that the experience is usually one of greater clarity, a pleasant detachment, slightly dissociative ... definitely enhances the "here now" sensation, and lends itself to introspection and subtler perceptions ... there's something in there, no doubt.