The Corroboree

I dont really understand everything you said there, it is hard to follow.

But i am not against a change in the system or for brainwashing, i hate all form of advertising to the point where i refuse to advertise my own business most of the time.

All i was saying is that credits are dangerous, they are easy to manipulate, far too easy to produce and cannot be accounted for properly in the current world.

the point of posting that video is to show that we already run on a credit system basically and it is screwing everything, there should be no more "money in the world" than there is physical money.

I dont really want to take this thread off topic, but a nice comparison to real world "credits" is the credits used in MMORPGs, there MUST be a way of credits being destroyed if the system is to have any sort of balance what so ever, i cannot see anyone destroying credits IRL.

Edited by Yavimaya

An optimist would say the future is uncertain.

Many would trace "The Problem" back to capitalism and money, but, lets dig a little deeper.

Consider this:

Money provide's a false sense of security in a world where anything could happen!

Statisticlly speaking its most likely any one of us could be killed from a coconut falling on our head or from falling off a ladder!

How many of you are fearfull of coconut tree's or ladders? It should be higher up on your list than the end of the world!

No yellow safety lines adhering to government regulations or wads of cash in your pocket are going to change anything if you get a hard enought clunk on the head.

Where am I going with this?

The purist form of energy starts in the mind. If we cultivate it, and nourish it with love we can create.

If we adhere to fear then all of our creative energy is drained and we are prone, and willing give our power away to anyone that says they can help (if we allow enough fear to be fed to us).

The reason why this form of 'slavery' is so effective is because so many 'fears' have been created, and accepted by us.

One more thing.

There are many who would say "Not my problem".

I would agree with you.

But then again, I made a concious desision. I have no children. Nor will I ever.

I am following a path of removing all fear from my life and others (if they allow it) .

I eat a minimal amount of food (although addmittedly more than 80% of the world get!)

Meat has become an occasional food rather than an all the time food.

Money comes to me when needed thanks to plants rather than me chasing money too much.

Ive spear headed a seed saver group, I run workshops on "Green" issuse and gardening.

Other than giving everything I have away and going walkabout I figure I am doing as much as I can to change things.

So in that sense, I feel I have earned the right to say "not my problem"

Though I would feel sad for the child who's parent had that attitude.

I understand that my lifestyle is beyond what most people could realisticly achieve.

However, there is one thing that EVERYONE that has a desire for a better world can do:

Face your fears.

Learn about them, understand where they come from, then cut and release them from your conciousness.

Fear is unable to cause damage when you wave it goodbye :wave-finger:

You have just been given the single most powerfull tool to change the world.

The rest is up to you!

All apolagies to anyone ofended by the preceeding Mumbo jumbo. All mumbo jumbo and derivative comments intended purely assist others in creating the Utopian society for themselves which was falsely promised under capitalism. Any and all emotional attacks either real or imagined contained with-in the above text are purely constructs of fear fueled mind and should be dismissed as unintentional, and broadly spoken to illustrate an important point. All careless wording due to too many reasons to explain right now(have any idea how long I spent on this post alone?) is subject to change without notice.