The Corroboree
Fluss

Do you think of your friends/friends girls/wifes when having sex with your partner or masturbating?

In the interest of harmony, I think you should retract that comment or at least add a wink??!! :) :)

• Like 1

Your a star Amazonian :)

Yep... A monstar... Lol ,oh wait, I already used that joke this week, lol.

:P

• Like 2

it's probly cos you're ugly ^

In the interest of harmony, I think you should retract that comment or at least add a wink??!! :) :)

Amz, you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ! The sensitivities here are becoming ridiculous. If you think there's something disharmonious in a random little comment such as that from SOS, then you have some serious psychological issues.

If someone had of said that they think of Evil Genuis's auntie Helga while they are dry-fucking Torsten's mother in the ass, then sure that might have required a wink icon to relay the light hearted nature of what may be an offensive statement. Fortuntely, for the interest of harmony, nobody has stated such a thing.

Get a grip. There's bigger issues to worry abut than a tiny little jovial post such as SOS's entry.

I just think bigred may take it to heart is all :)

• Like 2

de minimis non curat praetor

• Like 1

dry-fucking Torsten's mother in the ass

i believe the correct term is to "dry bash" ones "shit box"

• Like 1

what about more of your opions :drool2: as your a chick and lets face it, its getting to much of a sausage thread

would love more girls opinions

Haha I'm one of those creatures with a ball sack and a single action heat seeking moisture-missile actually, haha but alright ;D

Generally I don't think it matters what sex and how much of it is answering the question. It was a question for everybody but my own main interest was if other guys could see themselves thinking the same way. :)

ah self organizing system's im not sinking to your level, well i did but i retracted it

and im a gangster who drive's a m5 black bmw and let's face it i have sex with a lot of shallow people

because

Edited by bigred82

No I am in a happy relationship with a girl since 5 years next month. But id' be lying if i denied your first sentence of any truth since she's studying in a far away city ^^
I can't understand the rest of your reply though. Are we on the same page mate?

No I am in a happy relationship with a girl since 5 years next month. But id' be lying if i denied your first sentence of any truth since she's studying in a far away city ^^

I can't understand the rest of your reply though. Are we on the same page mate?

i was not referring to you, just didn't like how a member of our community makes a direct insult towards me

and sos what did you mean by De minimis was this another attack on me or am i missing the joke

maybe you could come to a meet and we could joke around some more

i was not referring to you, just didn't like how a member of our community makes a direct insult towards me

and sos what did you mean by De minimis was this another attack on me or am i missing the joke

maybe you could come to a meet and we could joke around some more

Maybe quoting a post will help avoid confusion, especially when responding to a post that is several posts back. I read, as others may have, "sos" as "soz"...or "sorry".

• Like 1

Serious? is that some funky new lingo? sos means sorry? If it is then please S.O.S - the end of the english language is nigh :blink:

Edited by IndianDreaming

why cant we all just get along

maybe some positive karma

free give away 3 x trich Peruvian cuttings, 1 per person

just pm me dont clog this thread will edit this post when all is gone

• Like 1

Serious? is that some funky new lingo? sos means sorry? If it is then please S.O.S - the end of the english language is nigh :blink:

Well, I hear people say it all the time, but I figure it's spelt "soz". Considering bigred tends not to use punctuation and uses words like "spose", it flowed naturally with the rest of his style, and it never occured to me that "sos" stood for "self organising systems".

ETA: ...and considering that "ah sos" was the first line of a response directly after a post informing him that he had gotten someone's gender mixed up, it made perfect sense in that context.

Edited by ballzac
  • Like 2

Oh dear, instead of being a monstar, i have created a monstar,lol.

As i hadn't seen SOS post much, if at all, since the discussion he was in, the Australian Ethnobotany Association thread, I just found his comment towards bigred to be a little insulting. He probably was just messing around?, but those words to a vulnerable person can be hurtful (not saying bigred IS vulnerable). Just called it as i saw it/felt it?!.

• Like 1

wow this thread is getting ugly

youre getting ugly :wink: