The Corroboree
toast

Ephedra gerardiana available from SAB

We have a bunch of Ephedra gerardiana plants available for $25 each via private order only.

These plants are not listed on our webstore as they don't ship well due to being a sensitive plant. If customers are wanting these plants to be shipped then they need to agree to the following terms and conditions; although all care will be taken on our behalf, shipping is at the purchasers own risk and the purchaser must take full responsibility for the plant/s condition upon arrival.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in these plants and Linda can give you a personal quote on shipping.

:)

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

post-902-0-60667000-1355279585_thumb.jpg

75mm pot.

Note, while this is a typically sized plant some are smaller than this.

Ephedra gerardiana.JPG

Ephedra gerardiana.JPG

• Like 2

Awesome. Email sent.

I need to place big order through the webstore. Can the orders please be sent together?

• Like 1

I need to place big order through the webstore. Can the orders please be sent together?

You'll need to check with Linda when you finalise the Ephedra order.

What are the odds of sinica seeds coming back into the webstore? i havent seen them there in a while.

What are the odds of sinica seeds coming back into the webstore? i havent seen them there in a while.

There's a very generous new member giving some fresh sinica seeds away ATM QF. Maybe take advantage of that offer? I know I surely would have if I didn't live in W.A. lmao, :innocent_n:

We still have a few Ephedra gerardiana plants available for $25 each via private order only.

These plants are not listed on our webstore as they don't ship well due to being a sensitive plant. If customers are wanting these plants to be shipped then they need to agree to the following terms and conditions; although all care will be taken on our behalf, shipping is at the purchasers own risk and the purchaser must take full responsibility for the plant/s condition upon arrival.

Please contact us at [email protected]

cheers

• Like 1

We still have a few Ephedra gerardiana plants available for $25 each via private order only.

Please contact us at [email protected]

cheers

pmd sab cheers

• Like 1

got mine and is growin well.

• Like 2

Mine arrived well and is being established in a larger pot, cheers!

• Like 1