The Corroboree
Distracted

Free fresh used ground coffee in Adelaide, high in nitrogen!

Hi!

At my job I make a lot of coffees and have access to a fair amount of coffee grounds, way more than you'd ever need unless you're doing some commercial operation.

Used coffee grounds are a great source of nitrogen for plants or for growing mushrooms(although all my mushroom cultivation attempts using coffee grounds have ended up in trich contamination, coffee grounds contam very easily)

I have no idea if anyone would be even remotely interested in this but it's free fertiliser :)

PM or post here

This is mainly for Adelaide people, if you think shipping is feasible and you'd like to pay for postage I can send some for you but that seems weird to me.

I won't ship to perth though, no-one else wants to and I don't want to be the odd one out.

• Like 1

lot's of people post to Perth, but as handy as used coffee grounds sound like they may be, I don't think you're going to have your door banged down for postage on this one... :)

lol I just imagined someone offering this is the free ethnos thread :lol:

it also brings to mind long ago exploits of foaf's sending ounces of weed wrapped in coffee through the post

Edited by chilli

they are great for growing oyster mushrooms on

I have seen your post, and although it's quite old, I was wondering if still available as I might be interested.

Edited by lluneta