The Corroboree
THCixx420

Free to good home - ROUND 2 - done and goodies sent

READ POST #41

Free to good home. Pictures say it all. First in, first served. Prefer ppl who didnt get in last time. Enjoy.

post-12252-0-94612100-1354863226_thumb.j :drool2:

post-12252-0-20828300-1354863248_thumb.j :)

post-12252-0-94612100-1354863226_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-20828300-1354863248_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-94612100-1354863226_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-20828300-1354863248_thumb.jpg

Edited by THCixx420
  • Like 1

pmd

pm which u want otherwise I'll send the unknown. I'm away for the weekend collecting more seeds so please pm and reply to post so I know who got in first. Enjoy.

Pmd

Edited by mushroomman

PMd

There is enough to go round and more coming.

Paying it forward.

Pm'd

Pm'd

Wow. :o I need to slow this down. I've been smashed with requests. First 10 ppl above will get a bag of each.

Anyone who missed out this time watch this space later in the week.

Let me know when they arrive and happy growing!

• Like 2

Than THCixx420 :)

nice giveaway man :)

can someone enlighten me as to why I never get notifications for the trade forum, when I have subscribed to have them?

Pressies were sent yesterday. Keep an eye out. Due to there being so many requests everyone got 5 of each. I'll send out more in the next week or so (when a few more are ready) to those who are sending me pressies.

If you dont have your parcel by the end of the week PM me.

Is it worth me putting my germination and grow tips up or has it been done a thousand times?

Enjoy!

To answer alot of questions. I am currently tapped for ready to go seed. Keep your eye on this post in the next few days. When more are good to go (any day now) I will re-title this post to:

Free to good home - Round 2 - First xx (depending how many I bag up)

The first 10 ppl (who gave me their addys) this round have been sent pressies.

Sorry to those who miss out this time - Hit me again quick once round 2 begins because I'm goin to disregard the earlier PMs.

In addition to the first 10ppl who got in early the few of you who offered trades should have some pressies turning up soon. If for some reason I missed one of you please remind me when Round 2 begins.

Once the next round begins if you are keen send a PM with title 'Round 2' and provide your addy to save a bit of to and fro- no requests. no 2 bags of this or 3 of that. ANY REQUESTs (unless offering a trade) = DELETE. 5-10 seed of each depending how many I can be bothered counting, bagging, tagging, paying post and then driving 40ks to post them. Bonus bags for trades (dont say what, dont care. I like surprises. Just say pressies for you or something). Just trying to make it easier for me to keep track of things and get seed out there without fucking about.

I didnt realise these fetched a decent price hence the response I guess but fuck it... Thats not what I'm about. Cheers and happy growing!

ixx

• Like 8

:worship:

much respect bro its a good feeling spreading the love

My tips.

Use cactus mix or perlite or verm or a combination (as long as its small with sharp edges) for your medium in a mini greenhouse or something similar.

Thoroughly wet your medium, Sprinkle seed on top DO NOT BURY! Place in a strong indirect sun (even better under a 22watt 2700 light spectrum hurricane light for 14-18hrs a day ($5 in any supermarket or Bunnings - look for a philips warm globe).

Keep em moist and the environment humid by misting regular with a spray bottle if your hothouse isnt sealed, watch em swell and pop (about a week for nev - bit longer for sin). Once they pop make sure they stay moist until the root is down and they have stood themselves up.

When they have stood up start opening up your hotbox a little for more and more air each day to harden them off, also start laying off the misting (if you mist them to much they will rot and its game over). If you have a bag over your setup pop a couple holes in it each day with a pin.

Once the first leaves are out STOP WATERING FROM ABOVE they dont like it and will either grow very slow or stay as they are for ages and suddenly die. Its time to start wetting soil only - keep moist, not soaking. I do ALL of the above in a cyclic flood and drain hydro system.

When these babies are around 5 to 10cm high very bloody carefully move them to a pot on their own and place the pot in an icecream tub or something similar with a bit of water in the botton so the water is drawn up.

Stop wetting soil from above to encourage strong downward root growth. When they are a foot or so tall move them to their permanent home.

Remember they are a desert plant. I dont grow in the ground anymore but I used to stick a bit of pipe in the ground and water direct to the roots 1-2 times a week. I cant be fucked with that now so Its all in pots with perlite happily growing in a special hydro setup.

Dont love them too much once they are establised, they like to be treated mean (little minx's) and will be hardy as fuck with some tough love. I pull bits off regulary just to let them know I'm not happy with them at all :wink: and they love me for it.

Good luck! Anyone for Tea?

• Like 2

Thanks for the tips.

Ill let you know how it all works out. :)