The Corroboree
blue lotus extracts

Blue Lotus Extracts and Products For Sale

why did you say you hardly use it then in other posts you say you use it daily

• Like 1

what's blue lotus that isn't blue lily?

Bigsmoker is frostyfpr is TheLotusKing, but IS NOT PlatinumHazeIncense or PlatinumBotanicals. Of this I'm 100% sure. Even Breadfilter would not argue that he is Ryan Naumenko of http://www.legalhighsforum.com.au/showthread.php?1130-HEADS-UP-to-prospective-buyers-of-PLATINUM-HAZE-from-platinumhazeincense-com&highlight=platinum+haze infamy.

Bigsmoker was a vendor for Velvet Crush and also Velvet Dreams, but ended his association with Blackpegasus months ago. They are still trading incense, and he has moved onto dealing soley in ethnobotanicals.

There was a long dispute involving those parties, which still remains unresolved, and bitterness from it seems to be a factor which has carried over into this forum.

TheLotusKing has a product that has attracted good reviews, and there has not, to my knowledge, been anything negative stated about his business practices with either incense, or ethnobotanicals.

I'd definitely be prepared to place an order with him, as he has proved in the past to be a reliable supplier.

He may have lied, foolishly. Who hasn't, on occasion?

I'm hoping Torsten is developing a more detailed picture of this matter, and will make a suitably measured response, such as imposing a suspension from this forum for a week or so.

I for one appreciate you coming clean and getting a fresh start. It shows a lot more character than running away and starting a new ID. However, I think it would be wise to let others fight their own battles, so unless the other parties are prepared to provide evidence of any rip offs, I suggest you don't mention them here again. As for the private details that were posted, turns out I remembered it wrong and you posted an email adress rather than the name. In this case the consequence is about the same though, so this is just to correct the record.

There are still some things I'd like to discuss about your product as you seem to have missed the point, but that can wait for now.

I hope others receive your 'mea culpa' in a similar way.

• Like 2

Ok, since frank has moved straight onto the topic of the product we might as well continue.

Blue Lotus = Nymphaea caerulea which NEVER contains nuciferine.

Sacred Lotus = Nelumbo nucifera which contains nuciferine. This lotus is never blue!

Do you see the problem now? You are advertising Blue Lotus to contain nuciferine, which is impossible. So, you are either selling a nuciferine containing extract that would be derived from Sacred Lotus, or your are selling a Blue Lotus extract which then can't contain any nuciferine.

To complicate matters, nuciferine is not that easy to extract. The methods used to make the gummy 'Blue Lotus' extract is based on water extraction, which will not extract nuciferine from the material. Nuciferine is usually extracted as the HCl salt into a chlorinated solvent because for some reason these salts are highly souble in those solvents.

Also, if you product was 98% nuciferine it would be hard crystalline and probably quite light coloured.

My guess is that you have a Nympahea caerule [blue Lotus] extract and that somewhere in the supply chain the nuciferine claim has been inserted by someoen who does not understand the ethnobotany beyond the depth of wikipedia. Whether that is you or someone before you I have no idea, but I can say with total certainty that the product you are offering is impossible. I am sure you as the vendor would like to know what you're selling, so you should be keen to get to the bottom of this.

As for the potency, we can discuss that once we know what the actual product is.....

It would be great to have a look at some small samples or to at least see pictures of the real product.

• Like 5

hey mr blue lotus, read the thread and i would like to review your product. if you have any samples left that would be great otherwise ill find your website and go from there. just remember mr blue lotus, there are only a handful of people on here who type an opinion but there are thousands of others out there reading this who sit on either side of the fence.

• Like 1

Edit- taking my own advice

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

Hahaha if only the 'like this' button could be clicked, clicked and clicked again ^

• Like 5

So what u where saying about bread filter is bullshit? Was this supposed perso. He ripped off another of your aliases?

Mate u come across as a liar. You know sweet f.a about your product.

I personally wouldn't buy a glass of water from u In the middle of the Simpson desert.

"I personally wouldn't buy a glass of water from u In the middle of the Simpson desert."

lol incog.. smoooth B):lol:

Edited by psyspasm

someones email is very different than sumones name???? i think soooo!!! if i had a good mate that sum prick ripped him off 10 grand ! i would b fuken pissed off to?? sooo i would b a soilder for tha battle

Edited by bullit

It would be great to have a look at some small samples or to at least see pictures of the real product.

here is a pic of the hash

i got given this as a sample on the other forum

post-4590-0-19577200-1354868792_thumb.jp

it is almost rock hard. Very hard to bend with your fingers

sorry for the crappy pic. Its the best i could do

post-4590-0-19577200-1354868792_thumb.jpg

post-4590-0-19577200-1354868792_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bush Turkey
  • Like 1

blue lotus extract, perhaps stick around here even if you are deemed unpopular, you may learn a few things about ethnobotany (a topic you must at least be interested in a little bit) and ethics, which surely will improve your business practices and may even eventually redeem your reputation. i am inclined to believe what bread filter says, he has never raised any other suspicion, so i think if your 'friends' in the incense world have told you he has wronged them perhaps they have ulterior motives, which would not be surprising for characters in that game. perhaps if you stick around here a while and contribute something other than drama, you too will oneday garner the loyalty that is awarded to members like bread filter.

to all the newer members getting worked up in this thread, it isn't worth your time, shady members come and go often, best focus on the good ones.

peace

edit: post #420 :bong:

Edited by dionysus
  • Like 3

someones email is very different than sumones name???? i think soooo!!! if i had a good mate that sum prick ripped him off 10 grand ! i would b fuken pissed off to?? sooo i would b a soilder for tha battle

Bullit, an email is just as bad as a name if the email address can easily be linked to the name via google. That's why I don't see much difference in this particular instance.

As for the 10K thing, if you had a mate who made that claim and you started accusing people, then you would need to provide some evidence or shut up. No evidence has been presented here or elsewhere about this and the claim was made in the vaguest of terms. I think if Lotus king can come to the conclusion that such accuations based on hearsay are not a wise thing to keep on about then maybe you can grasp that point too. if not then maybe we need to find someone who wants to spread some unsubstantiated rumours about you and see how you feel about that?

someonez email can b different to your real name??all good no dramas ! i did use tha word ''if'' i had a good friend lol i would take my mate words 4 real! sayin that i had a mates shake 4 $$ and it all went wrong no mate no coin!! :blush:

Edited by bullit

If there is at least one lesson to be learned here... It's not to misrepresent yourself and come clean from the start... You said you wanted to avoid all of 'this drama'. Not only did you fail to do that, you've confused your product and destroyed consumer confidence.

• Like 1

Thank you for all your feedback. I have learnt a lot from this whole situation. i have updated my website, pictures will be updated later this afternoon. I respect everything that everyone has posted on here. I respect clickherex for your post .Thanks heaps for that. I will learn from my mistakes in the future, yes i should have come clean straight off the bat, which not doing so made the whole scenario much more complicated.

I may have posted his email on the forum, when you sell products on there as much as was being sold i think that email would have been known by nearly everyone on there, i don"t see how this could have affected him in anyway, if anything it would have got him more business. i will apologize again to bread filter for any negative comments i have said in the past and for posting his email address and will but out of friend problems from now on, instead of sticking my neck out off hearsay. I have personally not seen any proof so they could have been lying also, i don't see why someone would lie about something like that but the world is a very strange place, and the incense world is even stranger.

I never distributed for blackpegasus, no one is aloud to distribute for them, they and they only distribute there products. I have only passed on there information to other forum members and promoted there product for them after introducing them to the forums. They are one of the most trustworthy vendors around and i am sure i have helped plenty of people out by doing this in the long run. A lot of the squabbling come when someone tried to move in on them and try and distribute all to themselves and when this did not happen totally dragged there name through the mud. I did not like seeing this as i introduced them to the forum and had a few things to say about it. That is all well and over now.

I think everyone has got a much better idea of where i am coming from on this. I am still able to send out samples to all the members on here that have messaged me in regards to the samples. That is not a problem. Just pm me if you do not want them sent out anymore. That is also fine with me.

meh im over it

• Like 1