The Corroboree
blue lotus extracts

Blue Lotus Extracts and Products For Sale

C'mon guys no need to be ugly in an already ugly situation. Everything seems pretty clear now let's not diminish ourselves :)

• Like 3

what else have you got to sat bread filter, instead of sitting back liking everyones post? You are the gutless one around here. Also leave blackpeg out of this, i was simply promoting there product for them and that is it. Was all good until mr bread dragged them through the mud, that is why they stopped selling anything. You can quote on this one if you like squeeze.. instead of letting everyone fight your battles for you again like usual

what else have you got to sat bread filter, instead of sitting back liking everyones post? You are the gutless one around here. Also leave blackpeg out of this, i was simply promoting there product for them and that is it. Was all good until mr bread dragged them through the mud, that is why they stopped selling anything. You can quote on this one if you like squeeze.. instead of letting everyone fight your battles for you again like usual

Do you think I am squeeze ?

• Like 1

"Also leave blackpeg out of this, i was simply promoting there product for them and that is it."

Well once again thats not what you told me:

"Hi there, I'm having a rest for a while but my sister is taking over, you can reach here at: blackpegasus321@edited

she has the same price and quality.

cheers"

Were you just promoting 'her' product or was 'she' taking over?

Edited by shruman

"Also leave blackpeg out of this, i was simply promoting there product for them and that is it."

"Hi there, I'm having a rest for a while but my sister is taking over, you can reach here at: blackpegasus321@edited

cheers"

cheers"

I introduced them to the forum world and advertised there product for them. i also did not write that message to you that is for sure. Edited by blue lotus extracts

"i also did not write that message to you that is for sure. "

Well how do you explain that the person who wrote that message sold me velvet dreams & also gave me the email for blackpegasus who was selling velvet crush for the same price & quality?.

I have proof & I can forward it to be verified if you like.

"i also did not write that message to you that is for sure. "

Well how do you explain that the person who wrote that message sold me velvet dreams & also gave me the email for blackpegasus who was selling velvet crush for the same price & quality?.

I have proof & I can forward it to be verified if you like.

I would not know who wrote that to you at all. Why do you think i wrote that, is it just to jump on the bandwagon, what is your point exactly. As stated i did not send such a message to you, but you seem to have some proof of what?

So what is the conclusion here? Has this seller been sending out product that isnt what it is advertised to be? Torsten made it pretty clear that the pictures he provides on his site look nothing like an extract should at the extraction rate. Do any of our members have a recent sample of this product for assay?

• Like 1

NA NANA NANANA WAVE GOOD BYE

So you admit that your product was indeed not 100:1 "blue lotus" (lily) extract and 50:1 "blue lotus" resin?

• Like 1

I will not be selling it anymore, i will not be sending out any samples and i will not be visiting this forum again.

Thank christ.

So..... anyone see Julia address the end of the world?!

WTF is she talking about!?! OMG!

• Like 2

Sure did.

You can thank Tom & Alex (the supposedly funny radio duo) for that.

• Like 1

it was a advert for triple j

it was a advert for triple j

Serious?

Serious?

Yup

its for the end of the world show, pretty sad and pathetic (on julia's behalf)

Edited by bigred82

This thread didn't end as i hoped.... I was hoping for a happy outcome for all.

:)

Wha? Ur not happy with a death match? Chicks these days are so hard to please :(

• Like 2

We're all about the love here though... right?

I guess we have no love for shady edit- unscrupulous vendors who appear to be selling a product as something it is not.

Edited by Safez

i think its dishonesty in general to make a community work properly we should be able to trust everyone in it

and selling a substance that is not legit is not only dodgy but dangerous

• Like 1

i have to say a big thanks to torsten seeing him back up a fellow member like that make's me proud to be a member

• Like 3

I have decided to recant my decision and not let all this drama get to me so much. Yes i am frosty and yes i am bigsmoker and yes i told admin of the forum to delete both accounts, Yes i harassed squeezeme on the other forum. No i am no where near a shady person. I am a very honest and hardworking person. I have never ripped off anyone in my life, i could not live with myself. Yes i denied i was frosty as i did not want all this crap to happen because i give someone a hard time. No i personally do not have the evidence for the big rip off, but no that was not me who it hapened to, just a friend of mine who told me all about the bad paypal transaction with this member, he has the evidence so thats his decision to follow up, i was just looking out for a friend. No i do not have any affiliation with platinum haze and utterly am disgusted with that stupid allegation. We all know how bad this person is. Yes my extract is really dark brown and is not exactly the same as picture on my website. I was just lazy and saved them pictures off google, in retrospect that probably was not the right thing to do. I will update this problem. Yes my product is real blue lotus and not blue lily, it is 95-98. I will apologize to bread filter i did not think that he got upset that much with all the shit i gave him. Maybe next time i will let my friends sort there own dirty work out and butt out. That is my fault. I do not recall posting anyones name on the forum at that time, but if there is a screenshot or proof i must have done that. That is also definitely something i would not do to anyone. Just not in my nature. Yes i did offer out free samples on this forum for members, that will still stand so they can decide for themselves, I have sent out numerous samples on the forums and have had all good reviews, i will post the links to my reviews if that is allowed here, maybe that may clear up all the speculation. I hope i have answered everyones questions and solved a few doubts people have had about me. Like i mentioned i am an honest person and only denied being frosty to bypass all this drama.

Edited by blue lotus extracts
  • Like 1