The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Buttsack

Russian Cosmonaut Talks About UFO's

I had this video emailed to me from a friend who is right into all the UFO stuff. What the Russian cosmonaut explains in the video seems consistent with everything I think I know about aliens and UFO's.

What do you think about all this stuff?

Not convinced. At least, not by this video. And it has my name in the title :-D

I'd imagine there's all kind of space crap floating about up there, (reflecting sunlight, hence it showing up on IR) but unless you see one of those streaks change direction or something, I'm not really sure what he's on about.

FWIW, I think the chances for intelligent life elsewhere are pretty good.

FWIW, I think the chances for intelligent life elsewhere are pretty good.

IF the universe is infinite, it's not that there is a chance of intelligent life - it's a guarantee. If the universe is infinite, somewhere out there is a planet where giant, 500 meter high carnivorous mushrooms travel their globe attached to massive helium baloons, their spores drop to the ground, creating a lower class of carnivorous mushroom who like to enslave and eat kittens. A small group of these kittens have escaped to the oceans on giant yellow rubber duckies where they eat bananas and pudding all day.

It's out there somewhere...if the universe is infinite, it has to be.

Edited by Rabelais
  • Like 3

Not necessarily infinite. As far as we know, it's about 46 billion light years in diameter. But there's more than enough space for who knows what.

Yeah I agree this video isn't very convincing evidence. The moving objects could just be asteroids. I was mostly interested in what he had to say about other dimensions, positive and negative energy, crop circles and human intelligence potential being hidden from us. I doubt a UFO would be a flying saucer as the movies tell us. I don't think they would need solid objects to travel.

At the end of the day I never believe 100% that something is real until I have seen it and investigated it for myself. To me videos like this and all the conspiracies are just information. People get so hung up on being right or wrong that they lose the ability to share information just in case they are wrong. I'd much rather read about conspiracies than watch commercial TV.

• Like 1