The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
planthelper

u dance & u get a cosmic power ball

i practiced autogen training and various forms of medition.

here it is:

if i dance and move a lot, in my mind an energy sphere, appeares into my hands,

most of the time i blow it, into 8 segments compass wise.

but sometimes, i pour the cosmic power ball over myselfe.

it feels a bit like the reiki energy.

if you dance, and you have a energy ball, what do you do?

• Like 1

Damn, from the title I thought this was going to be a dance competition! :)

Edited by chilli
  • Like 1

not sure if its exactly what your talkin about, but sometimes when in a slight trance state when dancing I can visualise and feel a concentrated point of energy - I tend to try and compress it further and further with my mind until it explodes, giving way to a rapid feeling of vertical ascension.

I came across a lot of people talkin about these energy balls and 'goa' (i.e. psytrance) parties here in europe, mainly in a negative light - i.e. I would hear, "do not go around the fire pit at night dude there are all these guys making energy balls it is a really bad vibe".

what is the origin of this energy ball concept? is it from this autogen or reiki you mention? or a meme inserted into our adelled psyche from power rangers or some shit?

Edited by ∂an

don't freak out, it's just you

Damn, from the title I thought this was going to be a dance competition! :)

Were you planning on busting a few moves for us chilli?

Interesting PH

When I first started Chi kung, I read volumes on the topic and one of the postures is sometimes referred to as the hold ball position. In this position you are supposed to form your hands into a postion where you are holding an imaginary ball in front of your abdomen (dan tian) and visualise a ball of energy between your hands.

At first I couldn't visualise anything but I could perceive a feeling between between my hands when they were very close - about 2-3 inches apart. As I progressed and my health recovered the ball got larger and larger and eventually I could visualise it.

The dance aspect is intriguing too, it reminds a bit of Chi kung 5 animals play which is a great energy recharge and helps to increase the energy ball effect when doing the moving meditations (Chi Kung or Tai Chi)

edited to format, adblock left it all as one big sentence.

Edited by SallyD

I remeber seeing a doco on these guys doing some sort of marshall art where they were charging up energy balls between their hands and throwing them at each other in a fight.

Very interesting to watch, but i'm usure how much of it was genuiene.

i have seen the concept, in a doco not long ago, it was a russian who said something like you, can see with closed eyes, and the show is all about debunking.

sallyd's responce is very close to the thing, i talk about.

for me, this free gravity ball, never touches my hands, it floats on top of them.

i guess if you don't caress it, it will fall down, slowly to the ground, like an old helium (fairground) ballon.

i have this sensation, since many years, and i'm sure it's, in short a shamanic state, which i truly enjoy.

i guess further, that people conditioned to, meditative training, will be able to experience, similar, whilst people, without any training of the former, will not experience much.

regarding autogen training for example, one imagens, one's hands (for starters) to be warm and cosy(or even floating).

Edited by planthelper