The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigred

my top 5 things to say to police

number 1 nothing but your name and address

number 2 donut king is in the food court any more questions you will have to speak to my lawyer

number 3 why do you lie to your family about your job they think your a gay prostitute

number 4 tell your wife to change the sheets next time i come over !

number5 so your telling me you wanted to become a police officer, man you must of had a fucked childhood

sooo ... got any gear ?

number 1 nothing but your name and address

number 2 donut king is in the food court any more questions you will have to speak to my lawyer

number 3 why do you lie to your family about your job they think your a gay prostitute

number 4 tell your wife to change the sheets next time i come over !

number5 so your telling me you wanted to become a police officer, man you must of had a fucked childhood

and how do you find your dealings with police?

Just try to be nice and polite.

Give them attitude and they might taser your ass, or plant some drugs on you etc.

Then you'll feel like an idiot because you have a record and can't get your dream job or travel overseas etc.

Most cops are fine until you start acting like a fool.

something about eating them and the latest RC

I've used this one a few times.

During the conversation you look upwards to one side behind the officer a few times with a confused look on your face and then look to your mate that's also being questioned (it works best with two people) and say something like "that's weird"

When the cop looks behind him to see what you were talking about you fuck off as quick as you can in the opposite direction.

If gives you the jump on them and you get a good chance to get away and with the adrenaline rush you get you'll find that you don''t climb six foot fences while they are chasing you, you touch them on the way over top.

tell em nothing they only use it against you! nowadays giving them your name DOB and address is to much information if you already have a record they look up yr record and assume yr guilty of the crime if you have priors...FTP!

There trained thugs!

if rule 1 and 2 of fight club is 'you do not talk about fight club'

then why are they talking about it?

philosoraptor meme there, surely

i assume this is in jest (shut up, it's just easier that way.. this is what I choose to believe) but it sounds like a great way to make yourself their target.

the people i know who make a habit of antagonizing cops get in trouble a lot and have a crime record, I am always calm and reasonable, rarely have trouble and have a clean record.

of course, it helps that i don't live a life of crime as well

Once they notice you, Jason realized, they never completely close the file. You can never get back your anonymity. It is vital not to be noticed in the first place.

Does this apply to police in

Another country? If you should like to try this approach with a Thai, Vietnamese or Los Angeles officer of the law I would like to offer a space in my greenhouse for your cacti.

I've no issue with the police. I mean if Uvedone nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. Any time I have been caught doing something stupid I've always cooperated and been polite and 9/10 times they let me go. Some can be tools but you get that in the human race. I've met some awesome coppers. I mean every profession has kicked the shif out of or killed or maimed or abused someone's rights.

I'm glad there around on the roads. People are crazy. At the end of the day their doing a job and getting paid so Ive never taken it personally.

In regards to drugs my honest opinion and opinions I've heard from some cops, if your a dealer and making a monzer then u have noone else to blame. That's your risk you take.

The few I have known, and I was friends with the son of the northern beaches police drug squad commisioner, couldn't give a shit about pot and eccys. Gawd his son was a fiend. He was always ragging on the heroin and ice dealers which I couldn't disagree with.

A cop we new once told me a story about going round to see a person regarding some sort of problem.

The Family were pretty rough people and I think the guy was reasonably well known to them.

So the cop pulls up out the front they go to the door and knock. A little kid about 3 or 4 opens it. Looks up at them and says "what do you cunts want?" The cop just smiled and said "is your Dad home?"

True story. When he told me that I was almost on the ground in tears even he thought it was hilarious, but in the same breath he did say it was time to retire lol. Most people I know myself included have this almost innate "fear" / caution around tPolice. when I was a kid / teenager they were pretty heavy handed and they did scare me. But this kid had obviously seen his Dad say it a million time and thought, when in Rome.

Kind of reminds me of Monty Python.

the cops around my area are ok i think when i hang shit on them they are more interested in having a come back then trying to

bust me for something when

Lol true stillman ^

:)

Bad cop. No donut.

I haven't heard that since I did a spell at ZZZ

I agree, the most visited food outlet arround me is subway (for police).