The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glad your doing ok dude. ill pop round sometime this week if you like?

if you are going to do a HR trip report, please post at both these forums.

http://www.aussielegalhighs.com.au/forumdisplay.php?8-Powders

http://www.legalhighsforum.com.au/forumdisplay.php?7-Powders

alot of people have been on the same boat LAWF on those forums

Cheers bro yeah thatd be great if ya wanted to drop in. I'll get on my old ladies pc when I go there and post up some reports.

i just wanted to say that to me, caapi's comments seemed concerned & caring, perfectly appropriate at the time of posting & not at all likely to push someone over the edge. I'm sure if LAWF has the balls to take large doses of virtually unknown RC's to the brink of medical emergency then he can handle a mild tut tut after the situation is over from someone who cares about him.. I mean sheesh. I'm glad your ok by the way LAWF & I wish you a shit load of luck in extricating that crap from your body & mind

Your exactly right dude and I'm all sweet now. The body has rested and ive got a shitload of protein into me so I'm feeling great. Thanks again to everyone who rang and posted!

Not quite sure what you mean by jack up dude? My methods were insufflation and sublingually, it didn't like vaporization much.. Tasted horrible, probably a cutting agent.

glad to here your ok ashes i love this site everyone helps each other and there is so much positive energy this place is like Cheers and to people like bullit pull your head in

no need to further comment about bullit as he's been having some time out.

sorry about the jack up comment dude, was presumptuous. i didn't mean to insinuate anything.. i didn't really think about it when i wrote it, but yeah it def gives it a more sinister tone i guess..

Good to hear you are feeling better, Ashes.

I almost killed myself (unintentionally) with the same substance - twice. I was smoking the pure powder - not a branded product. I dropped more than ten kilos in less than a month and scared the shit out of family and friends with erratic behaviour. I had considered myself to be fairly strong willed, but that substance showed me how very human and flawed I am.

Earlier in the thread you asked 'Why do we do this to ourselves?', and that right there is the question to ask yourself. The answer is not always obvious and it's worth reflecting on.

During my introspection I came to a simple but profound conclusion: It will never end until I end it. When I say "it", I mean all the madness and suffering that has come from my addictions over the years.

I decided that life is worth living and it's time to make a real go at cleaning up and respecting myself and those around me. Some things are "too hot to handle" - even a little touch can set you ablaze. Sometimes it's better just to leave things alone.

Take care

Wow.. thanks so much for your input Halif! It's really, really good to know there are others out there that have or are in a similar boat. I seen my brother the other night completely wacked off his head on Northern Lights - Skunk.. so I think that's pretty much turned me off the incense too. It actually looked like he was on heroin it was that bad.. nodding in and out of sleep while holding the bong, talking absolute jibberish when I woke him up and then he would just smoke more and pass out again.. kinda sad to see really.

A bit off topic but i Wasreading through and sawyou said ahes "why call an ambulance" or something along thoselines, not sure if you were in need of medical attention or in a bad place but anyway, im travelling in europe atm and after 3 days of (extremely) heavy drinking, the next day i couldnt drink water without vomiting all day and i had the slight thought maybe i needed to go to hospital and within ten minutes i started to go hyperthermic and sweated out the little water i had left in me i was feinting and telling the hostel staff to call me an ambulance wich they hesitated to do at first, i woke up to a friend rubbing my chest telling me i was having a seizure ( wich has never happened to me before) the ambulance was on the way, i ended up having 2 more seizures before they got the meds and drip in my arm. So im just trying to say if you ever think you maybe need to hospital, fuck it just go because things can go bad very quickly

All these fucking RC's. This is what the war on drugs has led to. Having been down the path of pushing the envelope too for on three occasions recently, I can say that it's not fun if you push too hard, in fact its downright concerning.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Ashes

edited: self incrimination

^yeah, exactly. There's more than a little irony when the word "legal" precedes the title of some of the strongest, most dangerous, and most accessible drugs I've come across in two decades of battling with addictions.

When I was younger, and was desperate to get high, the idea that I might one day be able to walk into an actual shop and legitimately purchase something that would blow my socks off would have seemed too good to be true. But there's no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't be here now if those things had existed back then.

How terrifying to think what today's youth are up against. There is so little margin for error with some of these things.

There was a guy on a furm recently that ordered a bag of 2C-something, decided he would take a large dosage of 13mg. He weighed out the powder, took a photo of the scale, ingested the RC and posted the photo on the forum. This may have just save his life, because he in fact had measured out 131mg, not the intended 13mg. He was urged to go to hospital, where I believe they induced a coma, pumped his guts with charcoal, and kept him there for days.

One big issue is that all these RC's require a different dose, and in many cases people will be eyeballing, or using scales that are not equipped for such small values.

Just a note to those who want to use RC's. Dilute in water/vodka/whatever, and calculate how many mL is reuired or a hit, then use a syringe to measure. Safety considerations are paramount. I also believe in titrating with any new batch of something.

Be safe, everyone.

Wow.. thanks so much for your input Halif! It's really, really good to know there are others out there that have or are in a similar boat.

No problem. It's important to speak up sometimes, even at the risk of incriminating oneself, because there is some very concerning stuff getting around.

I hope you're feeling more together now and will be able to find a positive in the difficult times you've had.

Ashes, now that i can finally post here, i just wanted to say 'You really had me worried lol.'

I was so close to phoning your number myself when you first asked for help. But i thought that might flip you out if a random stranger called you. I sat and waited to hear that others had contacted you.

I am glad you are ok.

Now don't do that to me again lol

Yes! More of the divine feminine! Hi MPOMI!

Ashes, how's things?

Yes! More of the divine feminine! Hi MPOMI!

Ashes, how's things?

Hi Chilli (I was looking for a wavey smiley and thought i found one until it suddenly flipped the bird hahaha)

So - is the devine feminine my caring aspect or by bossey side of me :wink:

Hi Chilli (I was looking for a wavey smiley and thought i found one until it suddenly flipped the bird hahaha)

So - is the devine feminine my caring aspect or by bossey side of me :wink:

the divine feminine is the warmest, most loving, cold-hearted bitch you ever met ;)