The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigred

anti rangaism

Im a red head and proud of it yes my pubes are red what color did you think they would be blue ahhhhhhhhhh some people

yes i burn easily my natural habbitat is the highlands of scotland ahhhhhhh we are not soulless we will not be extinct in 70 years

yes im a ranga and proud of it when was the last time you got some ranga in ya

Youre in good company. James Holmes, the Batman killer, had (dyed) orange hair when he went on his rampage. Juia Gillard is another that springs to mind as a champion rampager of the ranga mutation-race. But why is a carrot more orange than an orange? I'll bet Lucielle Ball was your grandma. Judas Iscarot was a ginger ninja, and he kissed Jesus to death. Everybody loved Ritchie Cunningham in Hay Days though, so the rest of us get some mixed messages about your kind.

when was the last time you got some ranga in ya

Can't say I ever have. Though a ranga once got some of me in her.

Red-heads are wild in the sack yo, that's for sure.

There's an m.i.a video that was banned, I'll try find it. Basic story all the rangas are rounded up like the Jews where and put on rail wagons. They are all taken to desert somewhere where they are made to run while they are bombed and hacked to pieces.

My arch nemesis in my town is a ranga lol his name is "blue" of all things lol

Fuken hates me for some reason and had made it known to all and sundry he wants to punch my face in. It's weird as I've only spoken to him twice.

Rangas may not like bald people I guess.

I might rub some eucalyptus oil into his freckley ranga skin or something that fucks rangas right up, bring some barley dust home and throw it in his face.

If ur gonna have an enemy, may as well be a redhead.

I might rub some eucalyptus oil into his freckley ranga skin or something that fucks rangas right up, bring some barley dust home and throw it in his face.

Lol WHAT!? That's a bit of a harsh step, based on nothing more than someone's hair colour.

^he has made it clear he wants to bash me. I'm exploring weaknesses of the ranga genetic makeup.

I know from experience at work there are two things that will ring down a ranga, sun, and if you really wanna be nasty- barley.

Oh the m.i.a video? I believe that's why it got banned, I think it had more to do with its likeness to the ghetto Jew round ups. Feel free to find and link it.

Oh the m.i.a video? I believe that's why it got banned, I think it had more to do with its likeness to the ghetto Jew round ups. Feel free to find and link it.

Sure, that would be an excellent link for Psylo to post. I'll get right onto that :o

Are ranga's allergic to barley the same way vampires are to garlic?

That M.I.A video is pretty full on. It was bound to be banned.

Have you seen it Bigred ? If not here is some more incentive to build a bunker :)

( edit ) Warning, graphic red head slaughter

I'm gonna put my hand up and say I think it's awesome :) I love m.i.a

Much love to m.i.a we be together real soon baby xo

Unsure Psylo but the rangas we had last harvest had to go home half a day in working on the barley bunkers, they blew up like that kid on Charlie and the chocolate factory and got covered in this ungodly rash.

Barley is fairly itchy stuff for normal humans, but geez the rangas where tearing themselves new holes over it.

Decided not to hire any this year ;)

Edit- on a serious note rangas certainly cop it on the footy field out here. But every so often there's a psycho scary one that only gets gee'd up ONCE. Psychotic ranga is a fearsome sight indeed. There's one in condo on a team of aboriginals, only white boy on the team ( do u refer to rangas as white? Or pink?) I've seen with my own two eyes him knocking out an entire forward pack.

those poor ranga's i am so building that bunker maybe its location should be a red head secret and julia gilard is not a ranga she is a

chipmunk passing her self off when we get enough darkness we will over throw the goverment and make her pay for her crimes against

red heads

and yes us red heads are great in bed some of the best sex i have had has been with a red head . I wonder why James Holmes dyed his

hair red that gave us a bad name . Just wondering is there any red heads on S.A.B or am i all alone

and im not a tampon

Being a redhead urself u may be able to provide me some inside info on how to take out blue.

If you worked in a bakery, we could start calling you the ginger bread man.

rangas blush really easily and if you kick him really hard in the nuts that should take care of him

SAB's annual hug a ginger day?

rangas are the missing link between humans and vampires

"slap him around like a red-heAded stepson"

Is there any truth that rangas can be traced back to the Vikings ?

i like brunettes personally, but hot died red hair is hot...i like brunettes with tattoos and piercings, goth emo cross...mmm yum yum.

that could be true i act like a Viking when im drunk and i look like a Viking ( so doing that next year for Halloween ) i love a freckly red head

i even wank in the mirror red hair turns me on that much mmm no ones home brb

some of the best sex i have had has been with a red head .

i even wank in the mirror red hair turns me on that much mmm

No wonder incognito has a facebook group 'all carrot tops are tossers'.

I wonder if I can build a barley catapult in preparation for the revolt.

lmfao i love the guide nabraxas mmm maybe incognito just needs to understand that ranga's are mental i mean really mental

Ginger kids create a chemical compound named Letalis Noctumbra in a gland next to the thyroid gland, located in the throat. Letalis Noctumbra is commonly known as Deadly Nightsweet. This chemical compound is released when pressure is applied to the front teeth, which also explains why most gingers have such bad teeth. They are unable to see a dentist as almost 97% of the time, the dentist falls victim to the effects of Deadly Nightsweet as he/she will almost definitely trigger the secretion of the chemical compound.

Thus far, scientists across Europe and the Americas have only so far found an anti-chemical which slightly reduces the effects of Deadly Nightsweet. This anti-chemical is created from the Opium poppy, the same plant which heroine is made from. The dried latex of the poppy is chemically processed frequently, and then mixed with 1/8th distilled, tepid vodka. This reacts with the 12% of naturally produced morphine, creating a strong liquid hallucinogenic. This is then solidified, compressed and lightly baked, so as to strengthen the effects of this anti-chemical. It is strongly suggested that you purchase these tablets on the NHS, for roughly £330 a packet

awesome read nabraxas

fucking hell that m.i.a video was psycho