The Corroboree
tipz

A little competition

No editing your guesses man.. ;) That would cause quite a conundrum.

I would have waited for the last hour and hedged my bets then. It's a game of tactics this one :)

Winner will be anounced at the end of the ebay auction and entries close tonight.

Good luck everyone

yeah I didn't think so just trying for a second chance good luck guys

$188.45 fingers crossed

Um Kate I think you needed to read the comp rules a bit more thoroughly as you have already missed out as the price is already over $300.00

Here is the link again http://www.ebay.com....=item416d9caaa8

Tipz it is your comp but do you think Kate should be allowed a second chance :)

Cheers

Got

here's hoping for a bidding surge toward the end,

Tipz it is your comp but do you think Kate should be allowed a second chance

if kate gets a second chance i want a second chance too, fairs fair

here's hoping for a bidding surge toward the end,

if kate gets a second chance i want a second chance too, fairs fair

WTF How do you figure that. You are still in the running Kate entered with an amount that had already been pasted on ebay. Some times I really do wonder about the way some people think around here. :BANGHEAD2:

Cheers

Got

um, the rules of the competition were very clearly stated in the opening post. if kate can't be bothered to read the rules of the comp before entering then i hardly think that allows her to have a 24 hour advantage.

whats the point of having competition rules if they are not adhered to? one rule for people who who can read and another for people who aren't willing to to pay attention? so where does it stop? someone posts tomorrow evening an hour before the auction ends "oh sorry i didn't read the rules"?

Edited by qualia

Some times I really do wonder about the way some people think around here

yeah, me too.

GoOnThen is being nice

qualia is being fair

• Like 1

Come on, no need for a shit fight. Generally I am pretty lenient with stuff like this, but there is only one pup up for grabs and It is quite a desirable one.

Kate, I am sorry but all entries were closed last night as stated in my initial post.

I don't wanna be a hardass but unfortunately this time I have to stick by the rules.

All entries are closed.. good luck to all and I suppose we will see who the winner is at the end of auction

EDIT - GOT unfortunately she not only entered a guess that was lower than the current bid, It was unfortunately also a day late. Qualia does have a point. Lets keep this little comp nice and chill hey ?

Edited by tipz
  • Like 3

I am sorry I had forgotten that the comp finish time had come and gone I had just thought that Kate had entered legitimately but at a price that had already been past.

Please accept my apology Qualia I should probably think before banging away on my keyboard.

Tipz sorry mate but my intentions were honorable but I stuffed up. Sorry to drag your great little comp down to this.

I will show myself to the door and throw myself out. :blush::(

Cheers

Got

Thats all good GOT. Just a small oversight :)

Don't go throwing yourself out just yet. You are still in the running ;)

All good here brother !

• Like 2

no wuzza bruz, s'all good

• Like 1

Hmmm, it's now at $330!, I'm out.... Who needs a cut of crested Trichocereus Bridgessii anyway pfft! :P

Thanks for the opportunity anyway tipz. It was a great idea for a competition. I enjoyed the suspense . We need more of this sorta thing.

I will be still watching. I can't get over the amount of eBay bids hey.

PS; I was actually feeling confident and thought I was going to win hey,lol. Oh we'll , I can't win all the SAB comps. :)

:)

• Like 4

Look at the bid history and there is a weird series where the same bidder seems to increase their bid by one cent every minute until what looks like a real bid is made and the bids jump by quite a bit. There is something strange going on, is that a bid sniper at work or something?

Chivalry died with the radio star GoT... Get with the generation. Lol.

• Like 1

what ever well late kate or what i have never ever been late to deliver my word and always love passin on cuts for free of swap any how me bad was at work and quickly wanted to enter yes i read very fast and am sorry to waste your time and effort in makin u read that but any how was only trying and i am still quiet new to this but thanks for the great feed back kiss my ass

oh yeah and i want another go if she is what you 4 years old or sum thing

• Like 1

Its cool Kate, they weren't having a go at you, they were fighting amongst themselves. And I don't think Spacy ment you any personal attack.

• Like 3

355 already I can't believe the prices they get on Ebay, I'm gonna go and find something in the back yard to sell.lol

• Like 3

but any how was only trying and i am still quiet new to this but thanks for the great feed back kiss my ass

it's all good kate...I'm just takin' the piss mate.

I was with GOT to give u another chance... until I realised it was Fri not Thu.. :wacko:

You're a sister of the commune...nothing but love for you mate :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

EDIT: Oh & a picture would be nice before I pucker up... :wink:

Edited by space cadet 101
  • Like 2

Look at the bid history and there is a weird series where the same bidder seems to increase their bid by one cent every minute until what looks like a real bid is made and the bids jump by quite a bit. There is something strange going on, is that a bid sniper at work or something?

Not weird, that happens when you bid against another person, and their max. bid is higher than the bidder trying to gain the lead. E-Bay automatically bumps up the prior bid just enough to cover the lead position until the max. bid is reached, and someone else takes the auction lead