The Corroboree
tipz

A little competition

I wonder why he sold them together I would have thought they may have been worth more as separate lots?

He is. You're only getting one of the items in the photo according to the description.

• Like 1

shit i would have been disappointed lol.

• Like 1

There are several guesses at $444 is this pup splittable I wonder?

If you read the fine print, the winner of the auction gets his choice of one of the two plants only ;)

There are several guesses at $444 is this pup splittable I wonder?

I put the $444 guess in first :)

Edited by spice-of-life

If you read the fine print, the winner of the auction gets his choice of one of the two plants only ;)

Shit that complicates things (which you no doubt knew tipz :P) because now I have to decide whether there will be any bidders thinking it is two plants. :S

• Like 1

Oh no too many variables! I went back to the first post to see if I had read it rightly, thinking we had a choice of one of two pups but that's not right. Oh well it's now at $205 so some people have guessed wrong already!

$278

Its almost worthwhile putting a big bid on ebay just so I get the TBC :devil:

Ya gotta be in it to win it $378.87

Nice one Tipz :)

although if I win i'm more than happy to pay you the $2 :P ...

Ps Are you growing that in hydro?, expanded clay?

Edited by shruman

Its almost worthwhile putting a big bid on ebay just so I get the TBC :devil:

Now there is a thought $247.50 each .......................................................... Nooooooooo............................My wife would hang me up by the testicles. :blink:

Happy Birthday Tipz

$495.50 :)

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

I am slicing and dicing it this weekend Shruman. I hope to get about 10 grafts from it onto various rootstock. Once the grafts have taken they will be put under a HPS lighting setup but will not be grown hydroponically.

The clayballs are just left overs from my old grow operation ( before i got busted :( )

Also, It is only a pup from the crest. The pup is extremely monstrose and may well crest again in the future, but who knows ? And whats with the $2.00 ? :scratchhead:

Edited by tipz

"Also, It is only a pup from the crest. The pup is extremely monstrose and may well crest again in the future, but who knows ?"

The guy you bought it off might have a good idea... from what I have seen of other crests/monstroses they do seem to have that ability to chop & change. I'm sure whoever gets it will be hoping so

"And whats with the $2.00 ?"

I dunno, milk?, bread?, the price of one of my realy bad jokes? :)

Ps I was stuffing around with cactus this afternoon & my daughter goes look dad a ball, she had found in one of the cactus pots, those things stick around for years ;)

Edited by shruman
  • Like 1

Well I'm out spewin really wanted that one.

Hey tips can we edit our one bet?

$367

Well I'm out spewin really wanted that one.

Hey tips can we edit our one bet?

No editing your guesses man.. ;) That would cause quite a conundrum.

I would have waited for the last hour and hedged my bets then. It's a game of tactics this one :)

Winner will be anounced at the end of the ebay auction and entries close tonight.

Good luck everyone

$380 moolahs

Ok, I don't actually use ebay, so excuse me if this is a silly question. But does that bidding history look dodgy to anyone else? Why are the same people bidding against themselves? Have they just written really shitty sniping programs or am I missing something?

It's a PSYOP :wink:

I looked into that myself. It seems the person bidding against themselves made a number of bids rising in one cent increments. And a lot of bids at that. My guess is as a tactic to perhaps intimidate the opposition ( or is it to perhaps raise the interest in the item ? hmmm )

Either way they seem like legitimate bids. Very sly indeed right ?

Edited by tipz

$666 :devil: