The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
alkaloidal

How to start, sourcing plants?

Hey everyone,

When you first started, how did you initially get your hands on seeds and such?

I haven't really got anything to trade at the moment, and I'm a bit short on money, however I do have some spare cash ($100) laying around in a payza account.

I'd be grateful if you guys could send me just a few seeds that you may have laying around, and if you have a payza account, (or if you quickly make one ;) ) I'd happily throw a suitable donation your way.

I'm not selective about what you send me, I'm just really looking for anything "exotic" at the moment, that I can grow, so that I can finally grow some seed to trade in the free trade thread.

Thanks, alk.

PM me your address mate, I'll send you out some seeds.

• Like 1

Thanks heap to both of you, hopefully I'll be able to grow them and eventually give some back!

pm me with addy and I'll send you a few little things too.

• Like 1

Well u could start with the Sab webstore and support the people that provide this forum :)

• Like 5

Well u could start with the Sab webstore and support the people that provide this forum :)

"I haven't really got anything to trade at the moment, and I'm a bit short on money, however I do have some spare cash ($100) laying around in a payza account."

^^^

the only money I really have to spare is in the payza account, and I tried to complete a bank transfer to SAB through payza, but to no avail.

Edited by alkaloidal