The Corroboree
shane6891

Not long now till se QLD Cube season!!!

Hey guys its coming around to that time of year again! :) Lets hope this rain we've had today and predicted showers for the rest of the week kicks things of. Its been a while since ive said hi to my old Cuban mate after beeing down in Tassie for a while and cant wait to catch up ;) I doubt any 1 in qld has had any luck yet with such dry weather?

Shane

Edited by shane6891

got sum a couple of weeks ago!!! strong and little sunnycoast hinterland my friend

• Like 1

Awesome to hear bullit! Cheers for the heads up.Think i'll wait for a couple of days and go out and have a look, at a pretty reliable spot i have. :)

cool cool yeah we got about 40mls last week in a storm it took a while to find them long dead grass couldnt c them had 2 part tha grass part tha grass part tha grass arrrrr

let me tell ya after this weekend theyll be popping up like crazy and it tis the season! November through to late April...of course you get some in a full moon when its winter again,..but yeah, boys, fasten your seatbelts, cuz the season is here finally!

this is good news indeed. been a long wait aye. i need to reconnect to myself and the real world again soon.

• Like 1

i hope you destroy them when you find them :shroomer:

• Like 1

absolutely, i'm planning to dump mine in some hydrochloric acid. coincidentally the same type as is used in our stomachs ;)

• Like 1

LOL bigred =)

that is the wise thing to do. nature and her bloody mistakes...

• Like 1

Yes! Good riddance! Rid the world of this evil!

• Like 2

has anyone checked out the fungal scene after the saturday rain?

I was hoping for more rain, but will head out anyway, maybe tomorrow

next to the markets in brisbane there is a huge cow paddock was there this morning quite a few there didnt touch em just left them

to do there thing.

• Like 1

i had a look there, i didn't see any. however i only covered one paddock, i think there was one more.

look around the moist ground just give it a few more weeks a foaf reckons some crazy lone wolf poured grain cubes every where

a lot of the asians from the market pick field mushrooms there so there is always competition so many people go there

Edited by bigred82

big red mycelium water tek 1 gallon distilled water in a glass jug (or use the 2 liter v8 juice bottles) pc for 15 m allow to cool plus one

jar of colonized grain spawn freshly shaken

once water has cooled put it glove box then carefully pour you grain into bottle seal and shake like a mother fucker

find some nice paddock or field and spread the love

Edited by bigred82
  • Like 3

I've had a look on the sunny coast and haven't found any yet but after last year seeing at least 1 in every squaring meter of a massive field there should be a good crop this year

probably next week after some rain this weekend, can't wait lol

Anyone know of any secluded spots I love going for a look but hate being paranoid about ppl. I've got one spot that I can leisurely stroll around and enjoy myself but its probably my worst spot for actually finding many.

If you've got a good secluded spot on the sunshine coast pm me I promise I won't pillage your spot and only take enough for 1 or 2

I could also share my few spots but they are a bit out of the way

Cheers

• Like 1

Anyone know of any secluded spots I love going for a look but hate being paranoid about ppl. I've got one spot that I can leisurely stroll around and enjoy myself but its probably my worst spot for actually finding many.

If you've got a good secluded spot on the sunshine coast pm me I promise I won't pillage your spot and only take enough for 1 or 2

I could also share my few spots but they are a bit out of the way

Cheers

go 4 a drive up to maleny cows go moo!!!

as Kog says, take up bushwalking as a hobby. I reckon that massive storm you guys had recently is a good omen for some mega cube action this summer.

i have cows 4 neighbours 4 real!!!!!

It aint SE QLD more Northern eastish NSW & it aint cubes but I have found these to be indicators, currently unable to get out to cube territory anyways but hey at least I have pics...

Pan foe's?, they look like foes but from experience have a jet black print & do the job at about 1/2 of cubes & a little diffo less psychadelic more up happy, & from what I gather no Pan foe has tested positive for psilo's so completely cool to talk about (well until the gubament wants to ban 5-HIAA too bah...haha), anywayz...

post-2263-0-37734800-1354108881_thumb.jp

post-2263-0-48206000-1354108913_thumb.jp

Found these in a local park 2 days before they were everywhere but I did'nt have a camera & they mowed so only a few to be seen, 4-5 days later I took the kids to the pool & spotted a couple & they proceeded to hunt the grounds pointing out probly 100+ more twas funny we had a barbie & I was cooking buttons & they kept offering me to pick some more LOL

post-2263-0-37734800-1354108881_thumb.jpg

post-2263-0-48206000-1354108913_thumb.jpg

post-2263-0-37734800-1354108881_thumb.jpg

post-2263-0-48206000-1354108913_thumb.jpg

• Like 1