The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Roopey

Trichocereus terscheckii at Kmart

I found some of these at my local Kmart today as I was passing by. I don't know if it is at all the stores but it might be worth a look just in case they all use a common distributor.

Just thought I'd get the word out there, unless someone already beat me to it, and if so I apologize.

photo's. nm you didnt buy one after reading it properly

Edited by quarterflesh

I get them at a Kmart near me (sort of near me anyway)

They are Hamiltons cactus and they must have had a newb making the labels for the batch I saw.

There were three of them and they were all labeled differently.

One was a Tersheckeri, one was a Tershecki and the other was a labeled correctly(both the spelling and not a capitalised t).

Hopefully some of the Hamilton's cacti will start showing up in WA soon with the new Quarantine laws.

• Like 1

Wat new quarantine laws ?

I haven't heard anything about that

Just did a quick google couldn't see much can anyone link me to some info

There is a newish quarantine rule on bringing under twenty plants into WA. The plants would still have to be allowed into the state as far as them not being classified as weeds so you wouldn't be able to bring Lophs :wacko: .

The person or nursery would have to fill out the required paper work. I had some plants sent a little while ago using this procedure which was organised by the nursery that I bought them from. It took a couple of weeks for them to get the paper work organised and then they sent the plants with soil still on the roots and the paper work inside of the box :BANGHEAD2: . If the box had been intercepted I still would have lost the plants as they hadn't complied with all of the requirements.

I still have the documents that came with the plants I will post copies of them next week.

Cheers

Got

• Like 2

Very interesting looks like there's a few nurseries I will be contacting :)