The Corroboree
nabraxas

smoking v vaporizing

I don't mean to highjack too much but the argument of should I hold it in, should I not...

i've never ever ever heard anyone argue that you shouldn't hold DMT in.

Is there something different? As far as i'm aware DMT smoke is incredibly bad for you and your lungs, surely combusted plant material can't be worse?

I like the list of flavours at the bottom :)

Pretty cool, but just to nit-pick, I think the colours are round the wrong way. The first impression I get from the colours is smoking good, vaping bad. :lol:

• Like 2

That is unreal nabraxas. Thank you so much for posting that.

Now I just need to find a colour printer and hang it on my wall.

• Like 1

this should be on the new plane package ciggies

• Like 1

just smoke hash

just vape hash....apparently it works really well.

& if you're ov a mind to, tobacco actually vapes pretty well also.

Edited by nabraxas

Could anyone recommend a decent, yet cheap vaporizer? I'm quite interested in buying one as I'm not a smoker, but it gives me more option than just making teas from various herbs.

Could anyone recommend a decent, yet cheap vaporizer? I'm quite interested in buying one as I'm not a smoker, but it gives me more option than just making teas from various herbs.

What is cheap for you?

What is cheap for you?

Well I was having a look and most were around the $200 mark or over. I don't think I'm willing to spend that much just yet as I've not tried one before, and may end up not liking it. Maybe around $100-150 maximum, preferably less lol. Or with these sort of things, do you get what you pay for?

I researched long and hard..

and have THE ANSWERS.

Da Buddha vaporiser is ELITE! Trust me. ELITE. After the learning curve, (1-2 weeks) you'll never want to smoke anything ever again. Incomparably AWESOME. If you contact the manufacturers directly, u can get an excellent price on a 'seconds' model, which is still under warranty but may have some or other aesthetic glitch. Mine does not. This is THE best replacement to hitting William's that you will ever find.

Second to this, and perhaps even BETTER, and im talking AMAZINGLY KICK ASS, is the vaporslide health stone. It will vaporise any herbal extract PERFECTLY, with zero smoke at the ideal temperature as it dissolved into the inert stone, with the help of a triple flame jet lighter. These puppies are so good, i'd like someone local to glass blow them. The cheapest model (vapor slide insert for glass pipe) retails at around $120 u.s, but the magic stone itself comes 3 for $10 or so. This makes punching mass hashbrown biltongs nearly exactly as good as the real bill shady,

but MUCH better for you. When this secret is revealed, I dont think anyone out there will ever choose to suck tar thru a powerade ever again

These 2 options, esp when coupled with a qualtiy glass percolator, make the vapor genie look like absolute CRAP...and for a fraction of the price of the silver surfer, or even volcano and the other bag crap- this IS the way to go.

BTW-

there are other vaporisers which get more milage from your matter..but da buddha will reliably put out the the most abundant, quality vapor. It also looks awesome..comes in a hemp bag with glass stirring wand, can take an attachment to use as an electric candle aromatherapy thingy and is radical to leave on and look at late at night. The little buddha simple appears to have a glowing halo arounds its head when u leave the element on. Which is virtually indestructible and basically never needs turning off.

Edited by mud

Yes you definitely do get what you pay for. (although I think the volcano is still grossly overpriced)

If you buy a shoddy vaporizer, you won't like it, and if you make sure you get a good one you will fall in love.

I wouldn't spend less than around $250 on an electric whip or bag or combo style vape. In Australia prices have dropped a lot but you still would be better off saving and spending around $250 dollar mark for a one of these styles of vaporizer.

For portable vaporizers, you can still spend a lot for fancier models, but the Glass Vapor Genie and Magic Flight Launch Box are both good options within your price range. These will give you a proper vaporizing experience and you can decide if you want something more. MFLB is cool because of stealth, GVG is good because doesn't need batteries but it kind of looks like a crack pipe also it is glass which sucks for a lot of people. I had a V.Bros whip vape and was awesome but I broke the glass chamber a couple of times, the person I gave it to has broken it repeatedly as well. So replacement cost is something worth taking into consideration.

The Herbalaire is good because not easily breakable parts, although they are still chewable by dogs. The Extreme Q looks excellent and very good value for money at $230, whip and integrated pump for bag, electronic controls, remote, etc. but lots of glass!

Have a look around here http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/ and read some reviews and prices etc.

I got my buddha for $170 straight from the manufacturers. Awesomely helpful.

But seriously, this thing IS the future

It actually works even better than the videos. The piece you'd want though, fits a 14 or 18mm downstem. given how damn easy iso or butane extractions of legal plant matter is, you'd NEVER need or want to smoke anything ever again. It is truly sublime for all kinds of things.

Wow $170 is good, did that include shipping?

I saw that rock one a little while ago mud, I don't quite get it because it looks like the flame is touching the material, also how does it work with herbage?

Thanks for the great replies!

I think I'm leaning towards the MLFB, mostly so for the portablity and price. From all the reviews I've read also, it looks like a pretty decent little rig.

Some fancy looking options around though!

If you haven't already bought one, consider this.

MFLB was cool, but the batteries were a pain. Normal batteries don't work & the ones that come with it are only good for 3 to 6 bowls (at a stretch, the last few will be slow frustrating tokes). This may not be a problem if you just want something for a stealthy vape or two, but I found this way too annoying for my purpose and ended up giving it away after being caught out a few times & having to smoking from a can.

If you want portability and price go for the classic wooden vapor genie. $55, Way more reliable, only needs a lighter to operate & is nigh indestructible. I've had my classic VG for nearly three years and it still works as good as new, I can't believe I wasted my money on the novelty of having a MFLB when I already had a better vaporizer for half the price.

Edited by Ambient Forest

If you haven't already bought one, consider this.

MFLB was cool, but the batteries were a pain. Normal batteries don't work & the ones that come with it are only good for 3 to 6 bowls (at a stretch, the last few will be slow frustrating tokes). This may not be a problem if you just want something for a stealthy vape or two, but I found this way too annoying for my purpose and ended up giving it away after being caught out a few times & having to smoking from a can.

Thats sucks... but wasn't there something about different batteries you could get that worked a lot better? If I got one I would scope out a stash of those as well. With the iolite you need to tote butane for multi day trips but it is readily available.

If you want portability and price go for the classic wooden vapor genie. $55, Way more reliable, only needs a lighter to operate & is nigh indestructible. I've had my classic VG for nearly three years and it still works as good as new, I can't believe I wasted my money on the novelty of having a MFLB when I already had a better vaporizer for half the price.

I actually have just paid serious attention to it this week because my bros say they can't afford a vaporizer and I'm like 'can you afford $50?' and then I started wanting to try one.. I realized if it worked as well as others say the GlassVG works it would be awesome as it solves problems of breakability of GVG and fuel of iolite, MFLB etc (although technically you still need to use butane lol).. portable, simple and a fraction of the price of anything else worth spending money on.. just not so great for stealth, so depends if that is a factor. If it works as well as you say then for that price it's worth having one no matter what I reckon.

Puffit looks cool how it recharges from USB lol... imagine a solar vaporizer? or nuclear?

just not so great for stealth, so depends if that is a factor.

....yeah, to the untrained eye, it looks like you're smoking crack... hahaha :)

I think all the VG's (glass, wooden, metal, wire) work on the same principal of heating a ceramic filter with a flame. I use a lighter to get my Beeline going but after that hardly use any butane (which also improves the taste imo). But you have to carry some whick around if you do it this way.

If I had the spare cash & vaped more than I do I would consider getting an iolite, or dabuddah for home use (tried one a while back, rocked my socks) :)

Edited by Ambient Forest

I use a lighter to get my Beeline going but after that hardly use any butane (which also improves the taste imo). But you have to carry some whick around if you do it this way.

coool had never heard of that, do you just keep it lit while you're using it? lol looks like a wick.. 'hey what's that druggo doing with that crack pipe and a wick of some kind? TASE THE DRUGGO MUZZA CUNT!'

If I had the spare cash & vaped more than I do I would consider getting an iolite, or dabuddah for home use (tried one a while back, rocked my socks) :)

iolite is cool for stealth but a gradual gentle high as it just doesn't get as hot and is conduction so it doesn't get the thick vapor of some others, also tastes a bit butane-y.. I imagine a lot of this might be improved with the new one (wispr). I am keen to try the Puffit, I love stealth, nothing better than sitting there getting stoned in front of cunts and no one is any wiser..

• Like 2

nothing better than sitting there getting stoned in front of cunts and no one is any wiser..

hahaha so true, that was pretty fun with the MFLB.

coool had never heard of that, do you just keep it lit while you're using it?

yeah keep it alight for each bowl, then fold the paper tab over to put out the wick. there is a bit of a knack to it at first with tilting the wick for bigger/smaller flame & knowing how big you want the flame to be, just like there is a bit of a learning curve for the VG with getting the right vaping temp + air speed; but once you get the hang of it, the combination works amazingly well.

yeah keep it alight for each bowl, then fold the paper tab over to put out the wick. there is a bit of a knack to it at first with tilting the wick for bigger/smaller flame & knowing how big you want the flame to be, just like there is a bit of a learning curve for the VG with getting the right vaping temp + air speed; but once you get the hang of it, the combination works amazingly well.

So I'm guessing I would get it from headshops or online? Where do you get it?

where's qualia?