The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DeadStar

Looking for pink brugmansia suaveolens cuttings

Could anyone help me out with some cutting of the pink brugmansia suaveolens (if its the right time)

I bought some seeds off of fleabay but have had no luck. It doesnt have to be the pink brugmansia suaveolens, beggers cant be choosers.

I dont have much for trade but im sure we could work something out.

I read somewhere that suaveolens was a little more frost hardy than other, is this correct?

just bought a couple of cuttings of Ebay. (QLD) Nice quality and speedy service.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1497.l2649

Edited by mr b.caapi

Thanks for that

• Like 1

just bought a couple of cuttings of Ebay. (QLD) Nice quality and speedy service.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1497.l2649

Have you had any problems getting them posted? Have been tempted to order many things from interstate, but I am a very good boy.

i have sum brugz !! may trade cuttingzz??

i have sum brugz !! may trade cuttingzz??

Thanks for the offer but i ordered one from eBay

Good to here you found one, just a reminder always look in the classified section in the top right hand corner here. :wink:

DarkSpark has the pink cuttings for $7.50 ready to plant out (should flower this season) =Bargain.

I thinks i was a few days early for that deal. Im pretty sure i had a look in the classifies but i didnt notice it until after buying one on ebay.

• Like 1

garden express had some nice brugs in this months magazine. reasonably priced too.

are they pink suaveolens??? or insignis?? or aurea x versicolor ??? many different pinks !!!!!!!!!!!

:devil:

are they pink suaveolens??? or insignis?? or aurea x versicolor ??? many different pinks !!!!!!!!!!!

:devil:

I ended up getting burnt orange, unsure besides the name. Sorry this is my first brugs and i know little about id'ing them

I iked the pink suaveolens and read that it was a little better a handerling the cold temps in Vic but in the end the Director of War and Finance dicided that she liked the burnt orange. We got the one she liked

• Like 1

I ended up getting burnt orange, unsure besides the name. Sorry this is my first brugs and i know little about id'ing them

I iked the pink suaveolens and read that it was a little better a handerling the cold temps in Vic but in the end the Director of War and Finance dicided that she liked the burnt orange. We got the one she liked

Lmao !!

• Like 1

brugz hate the heat!! they dont mind the cool for short periods!! doesnt matta what brug they r all from tha same region!!

• Like 1